Aberrant: Trans-Dimensional Explorations - SuperGeek Enterprises: Exploration

BlueNinja

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he was *supposed* to have net acces on ship...guess that hasnt worked out as good as he thought...oh well, we can all crack a brew and put our feet up til ol Michal gets home...

There was this article I read where the military had orders to prevent soldiers and sailors from accessing forums and blogs without permission. He may need to talk to someone on his ship to get permission to access this and his other gaming web sites while they're at sea. Probably his chief or his divo.

They can get email, but can't browse the net. Here's his email to me:

"Yep, no internet still. I should be able to get online this weekend while we’re in Guam. After that, I’m going to ask Rose to send me (weekly) the new messages and post up the replies.

I suppose I should be feeling rather dumb for believing them when they said we’d still be able to get online, huh."

They can get email, but can't browse the net. Here's his email to me:

"Yep, no internet still. I should be able to get online this weekend while we’re in Guam. After that, I’m going to ask Rose to send me (weekly) the new messages and post up the replies.

I suppose I should be feeling rather dumb for believing them when they said we’d still be able to get online, huh."

LOL ::tongue . Tell him it's cool, and that we understand. (and thanks for the update, Anon)

I don't know if I can get access to Eon - as I so far have been unable to access anything but .mil sites. I am going to look into it, as soon as I get some free time to go down and stand in line in front of the computer workers.

Everyone, please give your thanks to my wife, who is sending posts to me on e-mail and posting up my replies.

BN, I'm not sure how clear I made myself in my IC post, so I'll state things a little differently here. Zhenglai will make a normal precog check, and then attempt to analyze the situation (both what he sees in the vision in particular, and what he's seen so far in general) in an attempt to gain a working insight into how they think. Hopefully, given his relatively high intelligence, and rather massive social-based pools, he'll be able to do so. From there he hopes to be able to act as a sort of cultural interpreter for his own group, so that they can make wise decisions.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok folks, I am (more or less) back for a month. I will do my best, now that I pretty much have my own internet access again, to ensure that all posts will be sent straight to my e-mail on the ship without delay, so that when we pull back out for five weeks overlapping Halloween and Thanksgiving, I won't have to stop anything for the game.

Look for further update on SGE this week, after I've had enough time to unpack some more things and reintroduce myself to my children.

Game on!

And ya picked a good day too! I have to go take care of a fix-it ticket atm but other than that its my day off. I feel like I need to go back to the beginning of the episode. I remember everything that happened but just want to get back into the feel of things and remember what its like to be a cat...

Wow! Game is now back on? Interesting...uhhhh...does anyone have a copy of my sheet? I took this game for dead and deleted it I think. ,,

Oh Silly Bahamut of little faith...

BN wouldnt just abandon us...he was just shanghaid by the Navy for a bit! ::laugh

Liked my PM did ya? ::wink

Oh yeah and someone mentioned it somewhere IC at some point and I was astounded that I missed the connection...what we have here is a Fantastic Four! Invisble Kristen, Human Torch Priest, A Sticky Mr Fantastic and an um...a furry, four armed flaming-wing-Bradley-Thing...

Awesome!

But Ash just used the word Sepctacular twice...is it a hint? The Spectacular...um...Seraphim? ::confused

Ok folks, while I am back home, my internet is currently limited to at work outside of working hours, and "borrowing" a wireless signal from one of my neighbors. Soon as I get the chance, I will be e-mailing everyone their character sheets again. In the meantime, I'll be keeping up with the site about every other day or so.

We'll break the alien fleet to them in due time. For now we have to explain the nova situation. Besides, warping in the mapping device when they don't yet know about the aliens is a little pointless, we can always open up the gate within the studio and bring it out when they start asking for proof.

we can always open up the gate within the studio and bring it out when they start asking for proof.
Plymouth, Massachusetts is more than 120 miles away from Selma, CA where SGE is. ::indifferent But ok, you can wait on that.

Who's doing the warp, Obsidian Mask or Zhenglai?

Archived