Aberrant: Trans-Dimensional Explorations - SuperGeek Enterprises: Exploration

BlueNinja

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't remember there even being caves in vegas, but ok.
When you guys went to the Vegas area on the last world, there were some shallow caves in the area where you guys stayed out of sight, and brought the mapping device to use it without being spotted. On this world, when Simon opened his Warp, he ended up in a basement. As OOC knowledge, you guys are in the same physical location, but here it is a city.

I thought we meant the caves in the national park in California as well...guess we need to be more specific, or BN needs to ask for clarification.

Either way Id still like to see a post for Jonathan in MTC...for completeness sake...good god man, its not *taht* difficult... ::tongue

Ash gave that to Brandt. I dont think Brandt gave it back.

*Not a freakin' clue! Everything that touches him sticks, I'm afraid to get too close. Don't have any mox, so that's out. I can try to just knock him out for right now, and unless anyone's got a better idea, that's what I'm going to try.*

Looks like theres an edit in order.. ::laugh

Oh wow...I don't remember that at all. When did Ash give Brandt the mox?

Edit: Nevermind, found it. He gave it Brandt just before Russia world. My bad. If the ST allows, I'd love to edit my post to have Brandt remember that he left the mox in his pack, which would be downstairs with the rest of the group.

Also, as an aside -

Anyone with Backing 1 (SGE) can ask Angela, the doctor, for one injector worth. Mox isn't that hard for organizations to get. Buying your own needs Resources 3 and about a week (not that it actually costs that much, but the pharmeceutical companies that make it are wary of selling it to novas who might not be able to cover the cost. They tend to run about $1000 per injector, plus another $200 for insurance/shipping.

Welcome to the Conspiracy! ,,,,

Got Sterile?

By 2020, Triton is not the only company producing mox. But they are the only ones still lacing it with the sterlization drug/virus, and you bet your ass it's not in the stuff they sell. The sterlizing mox goes straight into Rashoud facilities and to PU teams that deal with "troublesome" novas. And Bahrain.

• 2 weeks later...
Paul is a good enough doctor to know there is a slight difference between the chemical composition of injected mox, and injestion (pill form) mox. While the Directive (and presumably Utopia) have developed an aerosol version, it's probably not something you guys could get ahold of.

yeah but what does that matter to a matter creator? Course...if we're going to aerosol it, we might want to leave the room (and take the baseline Nina with us, natch)

*I'm coming back down to grab the other injector.* No sooner than the thought is finished, Brandt is there, appearing and disappearing in a blur of motion as he retrieves the other injector and darts back upstairs and outside. Barely slowing, he cranks the dosage up to five and, finding an open patch of skin, jams it into the glue-like nova.

Just a reminder that Brandt and Esteban are still waiting on this one...

Just a reminder that Brandt and Esteban are still waiting on this one...
Mea culpa. I have the bad habit of not looking backwards past my last post, even if I missed something. So please folks, don't feel shy about posting here in the OOC to point out that I forgot to respond to a point or a whole post.

Sorry for the few days without responses folks - we pulled out, and while internet was not supposed to be completely secured, I could not get Eon to load any time I tried. However, since we just pulled back in (several days early, with two propeller shafts inoperable) I should be good for a little while.

On the upside, my local Fallout game is now up to four players. Huzzah!

Other than teaching the new novas how to Dorm (which might be possible; I'll be making Instruction rolls later) do you guys have anything you want to do before skipping ahead to the next gate opening? You only have a little over three and a half hours at this point - you've only been on this world half an hour and already ruined the lives of five people! ::biggrin

Other than teaching the new novas how to Dorm (which might be possible; I'll be making Instruction rolls later) do you guys have anything you want to do before skipping ahead to the next gate opening? You only have a little over three and a half hours at this point - you've only been on this world half an hour and already ruined the lives of five people! ::biggrin

In between teaching the novas to dorm, I'd like us to question everyone and learn more about this world and how to blend into it.

Paul suspects far, far more than that. On the other hand, this is a rare opportunity to engineer some allies.

And I've got no other plans.

Meow Everyone!

So I have been having an incredible amount of exhausting fun over the last couple fo weeks. Work, class, celebrations and spontaneous trips have been occuring in quick succession. I'll be catching up over the next few days.

archer: Brandt's estimate would be closer to anywhere within about 300km of quantum power use. Which would already be enough to cover most of the US west coast. If the new eruptees continue to trigger each other, it should spread across the entire North America in under a day, across the world in a week. (Or less, if someone new with Teleport/Warp starts going on random jaunts.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived