[OpNet] Would everyone just stop ...

Jager

Ackkk ....

Okay, Endeavor. Whatever you were serving wasn't Ampwells. Man, that stuff is nasty. I feel like the inside of Vile Bill's mouth.

Actually, it was a swell party, even with Twist sending me to the moon.

(Twist, thanks for bringing me back.)

Originally posted by Jager:

Ackkk ....

Okay, Endeavor. Whatever you were serving wasn't Ampwells. Man, that stuff is nasty. I feel like the inside of Vile Bill's mouth.

Nasty... but strong. I might be wrong but I think it might have been Amp Well without the fruit juice.

Actually, it was a swell party, even with Twist sending me to the moon.

(Twist, thanks for bringing me back.)

Yeah, sorry about that. Sending you to the moon that is not bringing you back. wink

Whatever that stuff was it made me Hyper.

Really Hyper.

Twist

:evil schoolgirl grin: I still got a buzz. :gets googly eyed: That guy jipped me, but it still KICKED @$$ in my opinion. heheeh.

But Jager, did you HAVE to do that Asai Moonsault on me? O_o; I'm still seeing a chiropractor. I don't care if I'm a nova, you still need a spinal-column re-adjustment after that little peice of smackdown pie.

Now, I did get that mix from a guy in some part of Ibiza. He gave me the hook-up so blame him. Although.... (Takes another sip) He did come up with something TOTALLY radical. Oh... wink I do have HIS formula as well! cool Don't worry, I promised the bum I'd keep it private. WHOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sorry, gotta code!!! CODE CODE CODE CODE!!! WHOOHOO!

[ 09-06-2002: Message edited by: Endeavor ]

#_# uggh.... Stuff does taste rank. Like cold sake. That sort of taste you never forget. Sort of like when you were a kid, sticking your tongue on the terminals of a 9volt battery. :P

Jager: I just remembered how I deserved the moonsault. I... put you through a table. I meant nothing by it, bro. I was just as tweaked as you were. @_@ :P

Twist, you mean your don't always dance like that? Maybe I should get that recipe. eek

Well not quite like that. wink

Originally posted by Endeavor:

:evil schoolgirl grin: I still got a buzz. :gets googly eyed: That guy jipped me, but it still KICKED @$$ in my opinion. heheeh.

It most certainly did. Whatever it was it compared to the ampwell like a good quality absinthe compares to an ordinary strong spirit does for baselines. Except for the flavour. He needs to work on that.

#_# uggh.... Stuff does taste rank. Like cold sake. That sort of taste you never forget. Sort of like when you were a kid, sticking your tongue on the terminals of a 9volt battery. :P

Actually speaking of Absinthe Aniseed and Wormwood would probably be the right combination of flavours to overcome the rankness rather than just mask it (and they'd definately mask it as well ... well except for novas with enhanced taste I guess) and thujone shouldn't be strong enough to effect novas adversely. If it could be made to taste ok let alone good he'd have a hit on his hands.

Twist

whooooot...

Recently I looked over the formula, and I thought... hmmm so this is what it takes for a Nova to get a good tweak? Come on man. I NEVER got this tweaked off of caffeine when my node was sleeping. Why now, with an active piece of grey matter the size of a a large marble, is making me receptive to this? GOD I LOVE BEING A NOVA!

O_o; ehhehe. I just realized I'll have to change my rec-room's name to the wreck-room.

Quote:
Originally posted by Endeavor:
Erm... actually that was me. I was so fragged up, I was putting beach balls under the shirt and well... having fun, I hope... hehehhh ehhh... blehhh... @_O; I really was f**ked up wasn't I?

Nah you were just completely and utterly smashed. An unusual experience for a nova.

Twist

{Secure Transmission}

I understand that. I never knew even this version of an Ampwell would layeth the smacketh down on my candy butt... Although, when I tweak this formula a little bit, I did find a quick coffee like picker-upper. I'd better just drink it in moderation though. It'll probably smash me just as bad as the standard formula. @_@;

ooohhh... I just looked at some of the video... I was smashed, about as bad as the rest of the gang.

{END TRANSMISSION... SEND DELAY: 0:10:14.99}

Red alert fellas, the s**t just hit the fan! See the post on the OPNET for that "Novas gone wild" vid? It seems that hacker I was tracking got the MP4 archive of all those security videos I kept. My bad on this one. It seems I'll have to change my passwords into the alcove, and upgrade the firewalls. Mad styles. No 1337 punk is getting into my 'frame again!

Quote:
Hey Michael, was this you?

I have had a sense of humor for some time, thank you very much.

No, it was not me. While I have snatched myself of copy of this delightful tape and suprised James with a nice screen saver of your 'dance' routine I would never have released it to the baseline public. James would have been ashamed of me.

Also, while your minor embarassment would be amusing, I have nothing against the pink haired child nor the others.

Goodbye, I am busy with research now.

Hey, Endeavor, don't look at me. I know we got some bad blood between us, but trust me on this. Someone's out to smash what little rep you got, girlfriend. I don't got the tape and I don't plan to, if that tells you where I stand on this.

I know you didn't. Your methods of operation I can read like the funny pages. This guy knew what he was doing. He had my firewalls knocked down too easily. I should have made stronger code. This guy was l33t, Nova l33t. I might want to rethink me declaring a core war with him. I'd probably get owned. I got some DC about to get underway here guys, so don't be suprised if I submerge under the radar for a bit. It's going to cost me about $2mil, but it'll be worth it to all of us. Not to mention I'll probably have to sell off some assets to fund this. I don't mind. I got some money stuffed under some bed I can use as well. I'll keep you guys posted on what goes down.

Quote:
Originally posted by Preston:
More than a few of us confuse what we can do with what we should do. Pathetic.

Hey, it was just a party and we got a little trashed. Mainly because we weren't expecting the stuff to be that strong. No one got hurt. Baselines do the same thing all the time... admitedly without the powers unless they are indulging in stupidity of epic proportions. If you don't believe that you've obviously never been to a pre-wedding party.

Twist

Twist, I was referring to the hacker. I know that all of you are adults and I really have no concerns about what you and your buddies did to unwind or whatever.

As a matter of fact, I come from a large Irish family on my mother's side. I have heard that some people can party harder and more often than the Irish, but I have never seen it verified.

I am a cop, not a nun.

Cops + Batchelor Party = No home videos. After all, some of us are married to Irish wives. Irish wives are just Spirits of Vengeance wrapped up in human seeming bodies.

Twist, I was referring to the hacker. I know that all of you are adults and I really have no concerns about what you and your buddies did to unwind or whatever.

Sorry, just a bit defensive. I did a couple of things I'd never do while I was sober. Nothing illegal but rather embarrassing. O.o;;;

As a matter of fact, I come from a large Irish family on my mother's side. I have heard that some people can party harder and more often than the Irish, but I have never seen it verified.

Having seen the Irish party I'd be amazed if anyone could.

I am a cop, not a nun.

Cops + Batchelor Party = No home videos. After all, some of us are married to Irish wives. Irish wives are just Spirits of Vengeance wrapped up in human seeming bodies.

:laughter:

yes, I can imagine. Sorry about misinterpreting what you said.

Twist

You know, there's a massochistic part of me that wants to see the spin N!'s little muckrakers will put on this. Sort of a reactive strategy, I'm sure, but I got a sure-fire retort. All I got to say, is let's lay our cards on the table and let's see who's REALLY on top here. I mean, We didn't do anything illegal, it was on my property so it was MY risk, and quite frankly it was indeed all in good fun. Yeah, we were smashed, I think that'll be obvious. But, I got a little rebuttal that'll add more of a spin to this. All I have to say, is wait for a few days, that's all I ask.

I'm 18, and I'm sure I could walk into any gin joint in Japan and get a few glassess. But I do know that in the US, 21 is the "magic age". Besides, the stuff I was drinking... I don't think it was an alcoholic beverage of ANY kind. But it had the same effect... Scary what this stuff does...

[ 09-09-2002: Message edited by: Endeavor ]

Well, if you were in the US the questions are this:

Is Amp alcohol?

Is Amp a "controlled substance" in the US?

Are there any laws even concerning it?

If the answers to the questions were no(which I'm pretty sure they are), then you're fine.

Quote:

Australians. And they outdrank the Irish in Ireland. I've seen it happen. Funniest damn thing I've ever witnessed, far as baseline drinking goes.

*laughs* Tell me about it. My mom had dealings with them. A couple of trips to the siberian regions and you risk tossing out your innocence of the world VERY quickly. I'm just lucky I still had my head elsewhere at the time. I think about it now though, and I realize just how much of a conceded, closed minded @$$hole I was when I was younger. Before my eruption. Big money tended to do that.

My only question is, when/where's the next party?

Now I'm free of family commitments I'm up for it, just remember to turn off the security cameras wink

Seriously though, watch out for "home brew" stuff, I've known a few pot-boilers in my time and making chemicals is easy, but purifying the stuff to get rid of un-reacted reagents is the real work. Are you sure you didn't pick up a failed batch?

You mean there are Aussies who arent' of Irish descent? Ha!

The Russians can drink, but they get so damned depressing. I did some Narcotics cross-training with the Russians back in '03. Apparently only Cossacks dance when they are drunk in the Motherland.

I agree, though. They can put that shit back and it is everywhere.

A do not think I can ever forgive the Japanese alcohol industry for inventing Karioki(?).

Walker: It was the real thing. But not Ampwell real. It was a monster all of it's own.

As for party, I'll figure the location out. My yacht's sec-cams don't keep logs. So, no evidence is left. Not to mention having it in international waters is a big advantage. I'll have to do a sweep for bugs though. Just in case...

And it's Karaoke. And yes, it's a bane of Japanese society.

Well, my interview is avalable online now. It should be circulating around. As for a special something, someone released the raw footage for the interview as well, so I spliced that in with the original interview. Fujiko was a nice person, and the Interview seems to lay some things out. Now, it's time to sit back, and watch the response...