Nova/Psion "X" this is your life!

Ayre el KaBeer

I want to hear about your favorite Aeonverse character that you came up with, give us a name, description and a bit of background and well anything else you can think of about them that made him/her so damned special to you... GM's don't feel left out, let us know about your fav player character or npc for that matter. ::wink

This is a Storyteller character I created, and she only appeared in two adventures before that group of gamers moved away for college but I had bigger plans for her.

Her name was Yoriko (family name unknown) and she was an extremely powerful clairsentient that had fled from the ISRA. She was one of the most powerful non-proxy psions alive and she was also one of the youngest, at age 14. Her powers were so powerful that it was rumored she saw an important part of Otha Herzog's future that even he was unaware of. Regardless of whether that fact was true, she was still extremely powerful and on the run...and every world power was sending agents after her in hopes of capturing her and getting valuable information from her head.

The players came across her while travelling from Germany to Russia while on the run. The players were rogue agents themselves after having previously had a falling out with Trinity and thier orders. Yoriko appeared out of no where and explained that they would be the ones to guide her to where she needed to go because that was what her visions had fortold. She was very comfortable around the characters and treated them almost like family from the moment she met them.

The players never discovered why she was running from the ISRA and why they were tracking her down, but they later discovered that just about every psi order and world power was also sending agents and hunters to abduct Yoriko. The only way that the players and Yoriko managed to avoid capture was through her last minute predictions and suggestions.

What the players didn't know was that Yoriko had been responsible for the players' falling out with Trinity and the psi orders just a few months earlier. Her visions told her that they were the ones to guide her so she manipulated events behind the scenes to have them reach a certain time and place under certain circumstances.

I never got to finish the campaign with Yoriko. She was eventually going to lead the characters to Luna and from there they were going to find a teleporter that was in hiding. Yoriko was going to convince the teleporter to take her with him back to his new home. That would be the end of Yoriko's involvement with the players, but she was going to appear again later.

For me, my fav is Lestat DeGaul in Adventure.

He where a genious who's parents died in an accident (going over a cliff and dropping 300 meters does that to people) when he where four years old and therefor he went into a sort of child like catatonic state (he where basicly very naive, behaved childlike and could not understand why people hurt each other).

My favorit scene with him where when we had infiltrated an evil villans lair and Lestat had almost been hit by a swinging axe (think classic trap) whereupon he politely took it down, walked over to the nearest hidden henchmen and gave it over, telling him that he took it down becous it was dangerous and that he should not leave it out in the open where it could hurt someone like that.

Think it might've been Doc Bynon in Dreams of Dragons...just read the game in the trinity section somewhere...

He had family and a dog plus I had to do loads of research on psychology and meld it into the aeonverse setting for his character, nuff said.

Terry's my longest running character on the boards but I dunno if he's my favorite, he's sorta out of my control now. Kinda feel like authors who say their characters do what they like, he really surprises me sometimes! ::tongue

Archived