Yay Job

malkboy

Sorry for my absence everyone. As a few people here may know, I have had a very busy summer that has pulled me away from Eon without much warning. I was hired by the Saturn Corporation on the 3rd of June to work in their Customer Assistance Center. I started training the 6th of June at the job. To add to having to learn all about Saturn and their vehicles, my vehicle was broken into June 1st and I'm still fighting with insurance about it. My cell phone has been replaced like 3 times since June and finally with a new model at the end of last month. I got promoted somewhere Mid July and have had to learn more information. I just hadn't realized HOW much I'd missed until I got to a computer that didn't have Eon cached (or something.. because when I checked at the end of July I didn't see anything new since the start of July). So I apologize to all of you out there who have been waiting on me (archer, Heritage, everyone in CC and ATL) and promise to try and do better. If you feel I'm missing just IM or email me! That's why I made all that info public (because sometime I get distracted and need a genteel poke with a cattle prod) for the people here.

Anyway, one more time, Sorry!

-- malkboy aka Terry

I'm new too, no idea what Eon was like "back in the day" either, though I did do a bit of thread diving. Good thing Aberrant doesn't have necromantic powers for thread resurrection. ::biggrin

And just because I see everyone else doing it, have some ninjas.

::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja ::ninja

I'm new too, no idea what Eon was like "back in the day" either, though I did do a bit of thread diving.  Good thing Aberrant doesn't have necromantic powers for thread resurrection.  ::biggrin

And just because I see everyone else doing it, have some ninjas.

::ninja  ::ninja  ::ninja  ::ninja  ::ninja

I appear in ghostlike fashion and there is no great fanfare....?! Disgrace!

Archived