Trinity Universe: Recruiters

Hello. I'm relatively new to Aberrant. Well, I've been reading the source material for some time now, and am currently looking to join a game. Unfortunately, I don't feel like searching through each and every thread to see who is recruiting and who isn't recruiting and what their individual games are about. So anyone got anything interesting running?

Hello.  I'm relatively new to Aberrant.  Well, I've been reading the source material for some time now, and am currently looking to join a game.  Unfortunately, I don't feel like searching through each and every thread to see who is recruiting and who isn't recruiting and what their individual games are about.  So anyone got anything interesting running?

Howdy, friend! I'm running two games:

1. War Journal (sometimes referred to as 'War Journal Classic' or 'WJC') is set during the time between Aberrant and Trinity continuity during the height of the Aberrant war. Players are members of a small paramilitary group known as the Greens, who believe that baselines and novas can peacefully co-exist. They've carved a series of underground bases under Washington State connected by teleporters, and they fight the US armed forces, the Directive, rogue Aberrants and human supremacist militias to stay alive.

2. War Journal: Trans-D (usually just called 'Trans-D') is a sort of Stargate-like spin-off of WJC. The Greens have developed Crosstime technology that allows them to visit parallel Earths in an attempt to colonize a new world.

If either of these sounds interesting, let me know, and I can send you some files of background material to bring you up to speed. At this point, I think WJC needs more players, but I'd be happy to have new blood in either game.

And by the way, any pal of Trogdor is a pal of mine ::laugh

• 1 month later...
Hello.  I'm relatively new to Aberrant.  Well, I've been reading the source material for some time now, and am currently looking to join a game.  Unfortunately, I don't feel like searching through each and every thread to see who is recruiting and who isn't recruiting and what their individual games are about.  So anyone got anything interesting running?

Heya,

You are welcome to play in my game :) Check out the Vatican Incident post.

• 1 month later...

this post looks old, but i'm not really sure of a better way to do this. i've already bothered a few storytellers and i don't wanna go through and annoy everybody with requests so...

yeah, i'm looking to get in on a game too. anyone starting one/willing to let me join in on some already in progress goodness?

thanks.

I notice this is your first post, welcome to the boards Sablesma ::thumbup

Regarding your post, we've recently had a couple of the storytellers having to pull out due to real life issues and some of the games run by the ST's still around are on hold at the moment. It may take a while get in on a game but please stick around and check enjoy the forums, I'm sure a space will open up before too long.

Also hit the link in my sig below and have a read and maybe tell us alittle about yourself if you feel like it ::wink

thanks, i used to wander around these boards a few years ago and remember when some of these games started. i just happened back and i can't help myself, i need me some gaming. i'm content to just sit back, read, and wait though, it's almost as fun.

i'll head over to that newcomers thread right now...

Archived