Trinity Universe: Carbon Shadows: OOC

Asbjørn

None of the above. They gave players of neutrals and latents a few more points to play with in the Players Guide, and that's what we'll be using. For those of you that don't have it:

Attributes: 6/4/3

Abilities: 12 (ability group) + 15

Backgrounds: 7

Psi: 1 (2 for latents)

Willpower: 3 (4 for latents)

Bonus Points: 21 (15 for latents)

Since I only have Aberrant books, let me get some clarification before I start trying to write up a character.

Abilities: 12 + 15 ... means what exactly? 12 points in a particular focus, or under one specific attribute list, or what? And then 15 more to spread around to whatever?

Can I use the same Bonus Point chart from the Ab core rules to spend my bonus points (obviously except for the quantum/psi which I won't be worrying about anyway) or is it different in Trinity?

[edit] Also, are there any Merits to make one more noticable of Psi use in the area? For the concept I'm thinking of, the ability to notice that he's being read telepathically would be very handy. [/edit]

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Romeo: not the smartest or smoothest Latino knee-breaker out there, but the Latino knee-breaker you've got. ::wacko ::rolleyes

As an aside, sorry I haven't gotten to this sooner - last week was midterms, and I've been really, really busy. I'll be able to make IC posts with more frequency now that spring break is upon us. ::ultracool

• 2 weeks later...

Good news and bad news: I've decided not to wait for Tooho, so I'll get you two moving shortly. However, that demands a little rethinking of the job, which is why I haven't got on with it yet. It also means - unless Tooho by some freak accident posts before I do - that all previous IC references to a third person should be ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not really sure what my character should do at this point, and I think Heritage is kind of following my lead. ::unsure

Are Romeo and Buck in a crowded area here? That was the impression I got, and if so, I think Romeo might just want to lay low with the guards and until Mateo shows his hand.

• 9 months later...
Purely hypothetically, of course....

...but I've been lurking a bit lately, and thought I'd check. If I started thinking about restarting this game, or doing something along the same lines... would there be a point, or would I just be wasting my time?

I'd like to, but I think I'd have to seriously revamp the character I had submitted to you, now that I have the Trinity PG. ::biggrin

I'd like to, but I think I'd have to seriously revamp the character I had submitted to you, now that I have the Trinity PG. ::biggrin

I'm sure that could be arranged. I'll have to do some rethinking and most likely skip ahead or start something anew if I'm doing this. Which means there are openings for other players too, of course.

Archived