City of Heroes

Well, since the boards have nearly come to a standstill based on this rather addictive game, I figured it was worth some air time.

I thought it might be useful for those of us who do play to post our characters here so we can look each other up, and see if we can recruit some more players ::ninja Here goes:

Protector Server:

Thunder.Bolt - Level 17 Electrical Blast / Electricity Manipulation Blaster

Brian Courage - Level 18 Assault Rifle / Devices Blaster

Sirosh - Level 20 Empathy / Dark Blast Defender

Justice Server:

LT Alex Steele - Level 12 Assault Rifle / Electricity Manipulation Blaster

Living Isotope - Level 15 Radiation Emmision / Radiation Blast Defender

Global Chat Handle - @boredom

Archer, CD, your turns...

Cool thread idea!

Here's mine. I pretty much play on Protector exclusively though.

Protector:

The.Stranger - Lvl 24 Martial Arts/Regeneration Scrapper

Pale Shadow - Lvl 15 Dark Melee/Regeneration Scrapper

Risen. - Lvl 6 Stone/Stone Tanker

BlueLine - Lvl 17 Radiation/Radiation Defender

Acid Rain - Lvl 14 Weather Manipulation/Electricity Defender

I am very conflicted about CoH - on the one hand, it looks fantastic, and I'm sure it's lots of fun. But on the other hand, I sort of feel like it's killing these forums. I've even been cheating with another forum (horrors!) to get my fix.

I don't have the money or powerful enough computer to run CoH, and it might be years before I do - I just hope when I get the chance, I won't lose all interest in play-by-post rpgs...

I am very conflicted about CoH - on the one hand, it looks fantastic, and I'm sure it's lots of fun. But on the other hand, I sort of feel like it's killing these forums. I've even been cheating with another forum (horrors!) to get my fix.

Gasp!

uh.. Are there in-forum games on this other forum of which you speak so highly? ::blush ::wink

Gasp!

uh.. Are there in-forum games on this other forum of which you speak so highly?  ::blush  ::wink

Yes there are - it's called the Role Playing Games Network , and it's almost entirely D20, I believe. I'm playing in a Mutants & Masterminds game called 'The Zero Hour', and I do think we're looking for more players. The GM is very cool - I don't own the system yet, but he helped me to design a great character named Gossamer (based on Conduit from Malk's comatose thread), and I'm having lots of fun. No combat yet since I joined after the first battle was already underway, but the guys in the group are good players/writers.

If your interested, there's a sort of 'application process' you need to go through first; it's hard to explain, but relatively easy, and the site walks you through it step-by-step.

Let me know if you plan on signing up - I'm 'Heritage' over there, too ::wink

Archived