Aberrant: In Pax We Trust - In Pax We Trust

ezekiel

The movie...is bad. Ilsa the shower monitor seems to be all tits and no brains, like every other bimbo on the movie only she screamed a lot at the other girls in what was surely meant to be an authoritative voice.

"No running in the showers!"

"Lather..rinse..latherlatherlather!"

Running gag in the movie is that something always grabs her attention from her duties as a lonely cheerleader takes a shower on her own...and the bugman appears. The movie was terrible, but then again it was so bad it was funny. She was embarrassed for the poor schmucks playing in the movie... ::blush  ::biggrin

Oh dear God - this was not good. Mona clicked off the TV and tossed the remote aside, then gently rose from the bed and helped herself to the mini-bar; returning with a Jack and Coke, she sat on the bedspread and rubbed her face. After just sitting there quietly nursing her drink, she turned to gaze with sympathy at her future co-star, zonked out under the sheets.

You poor sweet thang - what the hell have you gotten yerself stuck in? Me, ah can walk away if ah want to - ah can make money by fallin' out of a tree, if ah put my mind to it. But you...ah, hell.

She finishes off her drink, puts the glass on the nightstand, slips out of her jeans, and then wriggles under the covers, wrapping Christian's arms around herself.

Ah won't let em hurt ya, Chris...at least one of us should have a decent life.

And with that, she joins him in slumber.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And with that, she joins him in slumber.
The ringing in his ears and the searing sunlight on his eyelids brings Christian back from the dead. Thinking Oh, mien gott...... he scrapes the fur from his tongue with his teeth and rolls out the right side of the bed...Only to flow in to Mona's arms! ::ohmy

The big German jumps out of the bed with all the grace of a drunken gymnast, "Waa-who-huuu.........M O N A!" With the movement, the Nova's eyes flash open.

"We did not..I mean, not that I would not like to, but...did we???"

Mona's eyes flow into a Cheshire Smile. Realizing he is standing 'out in the open', Chris tries to cover his not so private Privates, only to discover he is still wearing his boxers! A hangover induced confusion finds it's way on to his face ::wacko

Archived