Aberrant: Quantum Zero - Keeping up Appearances (in QZ)

Heritage

Okay, I made the joke about the 'Damn, I'm Hot!' thread, so I'll start.

Slither is a stunning young woman in her early twenties. She's 5' 8", medium build, with deep brown eyes and short brown hair streaked with blonde highlights, cut in a sort of classic Jackie Kennedy bob. Her face is round and rather catlike, and indeed she moves a bit like a panther, but there's something else as well - a somewhat disturbing reptilian quality to the sway of her arms and hips, almost mesmerizing. As she moves, the light glistens off her tanned skin like a million tiny rainbows, due to a fine covering of chromatophoric scales.

She tends to favor vintage fashion looks for her eufiber when she's 'working', typically from the Fifties and Sixties, with clean European lines; the cuts always accent her considerable curves and the exotic look of her skin. ::sly

If you want a more concrete visual, think Julia Stiles meets Emma Peel ::devil

Now you try!

Edit: Should this be for all our Aberrant games? if so, can one of the wise Admins ("All praise the admins!") edit out the '(in QZ)' bit? Only if everyone agrees, of course ::biggrin

Final edit: Now that oughta do it!

Final, final edit: Okay, as per Prof's request, stats are down, though I guess I left them up long enough that any damage is already done ::confused

Since this is an appearence thing, Taint & aberrations should figure in there somewhere (and from the description, I'm figureing that she has a bit).

And this thread should be for QZ only. We have enough characters running around there without dragging in other universes.

Since this is an appearence thing, Taint & aberrations should figure in there somewhere (and from the description, I'm figureing that she has a bit).

She has Taint 4 (Scales), and you're right, that should be there, too, if it's visible. I'm going to edit Slither's description accordingly.

And this thread should be for QZ only. We have enough characters running around there without dragging in other universes.

Good call. So it shall be.

Ok...here goes. Im going to include Chr too as that can influence things.

Andrew Brothers

Appearance: 4 (sensual)

No visible aberrations

Appearance:

Andrew (Andy to his friends) has short, perpetually messy, blond hair, blue eyes and a smile that could melt most high-schoolers hearts. He likes to wear jeans (sticking mostly to blue and black) and a tshirt often deviating to have an overshirt with the above. Days differ in his general *look* though. One day he may have blue jeans, and a white haynes T-shirt, the next he could be donning black jeans, black leather boots, a black shirt with a smart @$$ comment and a flaming shirt over top. But no matter how he dresses, he always dresses good. You wouldent be able to pick him out as somone who would do that, or as someone who hasent dressed like that every day of their lives!

He walks in a very confident manner, and utilises his hands for emphasis when he talks like an itialian does and he smiles often...he is a really likable guy most times.

(Im not very good at descriptions most times, but ill see if I cant find a link to a character that I think he would look like.)

Ok...here goes. Im going to include Chr too as that can influence things.

Damn, another good call! Often to edit One. Last. Time. Obviously, all this stuff is optional, only put up what you feel comfortable sharing ::smile

The Samurai aka Guy Oshiro

Guy Oshiro:

Guy is young ( nearly 21 ) and quite unusual looking. He is half Moroccan half Japanese by birth and so appears slightly similar to the peoples who inhabit the Indo Chinese borders - slightly lighter of complexion than most Africans, but much darker than most Chinese, however, facially he has more in common with the Nihonjin. He is 5'10" tall, quite wiry and light on his feet with a smooth Oriental kind of muscletone. His hair is generally a #2 cut although rumours of having an Afro during his last years of school have never been categorically denied. Guy generally dresses in a very grungy way when not kitted out as the Samurai. He is fond of not unreasonably large jeans, sneakers and rock band T-shirts.

Think a darker skinned Bruce Lee with a buzz cut and just come from a 1994 Nirvana concert.

The Samurai:

The Samurai's 'costume' is always camouflage fitting the location. It always has a fair amount of military style webbing, an armoured chest plate (somewhere between Batman and Blade) and a well packed gadget belt. Not a single bit of Guy's skin is left exposed as the Samurai - even his eyes are covered by a slightly v-shaped, green tinted optical viewer. His costume also features his 'logo' which is a dragon pattern normally woven into the cosume so that it is obvious enough, but doesn't immediately stand out in a way that destroys the camou's effectiveness. Of course, as the Samurai, Guy carries his family daisho - a priceless (to him anyway) katana, wakizashi set.

John Walker:

John Walker is 17 years old, but he shows it only in certain laughing, teenage traces in his face. Even dormant, his body is that of a prizefighter in his prime. This is partly because he led a physically very active life before his eruption, and partly because that eruption was geared towards saving his life from a landslide. He is a big guy, and with muscles in all the right places - an extremely strong guy that looks like a pretty strong guy. He is cheerful, if a bit reticent, and dormant, the nicest guy in the world.

Glacier has the same Social stats, but the Unearthly Beauty aberration, reflecting his inhuman, predatory nature. He is difficult to get a good look at because he is partially shrouded by his bear-shaped low-temperature field, and often out for your blood, but his build is leaner, slightly taller, and more muscular than John's, and instead of platinum bleached blond, his hair is white as the undriven snow. Nobody, of course, has gotten close enough to check, but his incisors appear to be somewhat longer than John's..

James Mullen:

The Elite known as Mojo is neither a particularly handsome man (though, of course, he could be) nor what one would call a 'people person', though he gets along well enough with those who aren't exceedingly obnoxious, and is quite pleasant personally and of a very peaceful demeanor. He wears his long, brown hair in thin, curling dreadlock/braids that, for some reason, do not carry the smell that traditionally accompanies a hairstyle normally achieved by neglecting to wash. He usually wears jeans, camouflage pants, or the like, and either goes shirtless or wears a wifebeater and perhaps an open shirt (for formal occasions). He sports hiking boots and a pouched belt to carry cigarettes and a lighter.

John Fabry aka The Stranger:

John Fabry:

Comfortable in almost any setting, John exudes confidence. The youngest child of wealthy socialites, he learned poise and style from his mother, and masculine charm from his father. Popular with women and men alike, his easygoing manner and practiced tact keep him in good company.

Extremely attractive, he is the definitive image of the all-american icon. Tall, and well-built, he moves with remarkable grace. Beautiful blue eyes gaze from beneath perfect blonde hair, while high cheekbones and strong jaw finish the package.

Quite fashion concious, the actor seems just as comfortable in relaxed beach wear as the latest designer suit, and his expansive wardrobe can easily vary to match his whims.

The Stranger:

Most of this vigilante's physical appearance is shrouded behind his costume, though some traits are obvious. A mask, fedora, and muffler hide his face, and a long grey overcoat conceals most of his body; but thick muscles power hard-hitting blows to his enemies, and nimble reactions help him keep clear of danger.

His very presence is intimidating. Even cloaked as he is, his physical posture and voice strike fear into most; at times his attitude conveys an imperial authority when forced to work with others.

Verse:

Verse stands about 5'10" tall and is usually seen in his full-body eufiber suit and mask which he's been known to to refer to as Max from time to time, for some reason. The suit's pattern is grey-scale camouflage when he's 'in uniform,' but he's been know to form it into any variety of shapes, and colors including a number of fairly effective disguises. While the muscles which show beneath the skintight suit are hard and lean, they're also rather average looking. Those with superhuman perceptive ability may notice that he seems to wear finely constructed contact lenses that cover his eyes entirely on a regular basis, making them look like normal blue human eyes. Black sparks, which emit small amounts UV light, fall from his body normally, although other things such as electrical sparks, spatial distortions, and even small bugs have been seen to fall off of him from time to time in their place.

::devilangel

Those with superhuman perceptive ability may notice that he seems to wear finely constructed contact lenses that cover his eyes entirely on a regular basis, making then look like normal blue human eyes.

::crazy *gasp* That's cheating! ::tongue

Alex Green

Height: 6' 0" [12-ish feet]

Weight: 200 lbs [Heavy]

No Aberrations.

Appearance:

Alex is a reasonably good looking Anglo-Saxon male in his mid twenties. His eruption changed his hair and eyes to a very dark (although still baseline) black. If it weren't for his clothes, Alex could almost pass for an extremely fit baseline, perhaps even a fitness model or Olympic athlete. There is a grace and power to how Alex moves.

The bulk of Alex's clothes are normally made up of "Dark Matter". This substance is totally black under any lighting conditions and this "black on black" effect can appear odd. Recently Alex has been taking instruction from a certain DeVries expert on designing and wearing clothes, so his overall effect has greatly improved. When in costume, Alex wears something similar to Kevin Sorbo's Hercules which shows off his six pack abs. In costume, Alex refers to himself as either "Alex" or "Dark Matter".

The Dark Matter Destroyer is a sight to be (almost) seen. It is a very muscled 12 foot tall humanoid mass of Dark Matter. It's hard to determine it's exact appearance thanks to the "black on black" effect. Dark Matter isn't exactly a solid and the DMD is able to make minor changes to it's shape. The overall effect tends to be more bazaar than intimidating. For a big, bulky, powerhouse who doesn't normally bother dodging, the DMD is deceptively agile.

{Didn't have the points for Intimidation}

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Cut and pasted this from the QZ:Elites Image is Everything because it makes more sense here...

Since I'm not an artist like Cottus, here's my 'inspiration' for Saadet.

In real life she's "Azra Akın, a Turkish model, who was crowned Miss World 2002 at the annual pageant held on December 7, 2002 at Alexandra Palace in London, England, representing Turkey."

IPB Image

And here is a larger version of the picture... Azra Akin

Fancy you picking a Buffy look... ::rolleyes ::tongue ::biggrin

What are the chances, right? ::tongue

Actually I 'cast' SMG as Gossamer/Conduit the first time I created the character several years ago, just like Julia Stiles is a model for Slither, but with more curves (sorry, Julia ::sad). This is partly sheer laziness, but it also helps me sort of fix the character in my mind, just like I often figure out a character's astrological sign.

(Stelle is a Sagitarius, btw ::wink)

Archived