I'm an uncle! *updated!*

Ayre el KaBeer

*Walks in quietly and sits down next to Ayre*

When Shall Master Madcat start with ninja training of child?

Now, seriously, congrats Ayre!!

*respectfully takes a choclat cigarr*

::ninja ::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin

• 1 year later...

My second neice was born on the 29th of last month (I know I suck for not rememberring to post earlier). She came in at a whopping 3.995 killograms and is the quietest baby I've ever come across, so much so I keep forgetting she's in the house ::unsure (Bad uncle Fred!).

I've finally gotten used to the first ones name, Crystal, hell it even suits her personality, but this time around they went with a genericorp name, that's right they called her Mary, (I wanted Marry-Anne/Beth, Marrion, Mirriam... the theme was the mum o' Hesus! sheesh!) I think I would have preffered a hippy flower name but meh fat babay got stuck with plain. :P

According to everyone that's seen her, she's a beutiful baby and i believe they think she is but damnit she aint a scratch on her older featherweight born (2.8kg) sister, who looked human when she was born, all other babies (including little tubby mary) look like balls of wrinkles.

So you all think I'm a bad man for saying all of this and I probably am, for picking favorites but damn it Crystal is a manace and I loved her for it when she was tiny and more so now that she's a ball of distruction and leading on to the terrible two's. Mary needs to shape up in the evil stakes or she'll just be plain borring like every other mary and marria I've come accross, I can't let that happen, I won't! I'll be schooling her in baby terror tactics like I've done with her big sis but the course will be tougher since she doesn't look like she has the pain in the rear gene it has to be taught! ::ninja ::ninja ::wub ::devil

Archived