[OpNet] My Enemies

Avenger

Costas,

btw... when I 'pathed her Twist said that she's going to make a pretzel of your ass for what you did to her dog. Of course she's got to finish her contract first and you'll probably be dead by then. It's an odd experience living next door to an elite.

Oh, and I noticed you took the photo of me and my sister. Given theobvious threat and the fact that's the only picture of me and another girl you must be even sicker than I thought. I mean I didn't know you were into having necrophiliac relations with previous victims or don't you remember her? She was the 3rd in the spree I was 6th and last in. The only survivor. Or do you only remember me because I blew your mind quite literally? Tell me do you always use the address books of your first victim in a spree to find the later ones?

Beth

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bitch, you've never beaten me!

That was your sister? Damn, she didn't look that way after I smashed her face through the window. It wasn't like she was even memorable. Something like.

"Whaa..whaa...don't do this...this can't be happening to me..." the usual.

Hey! I thought the place belonged to a fag. Man, she has terrible taste in clothes.

Avenger, why so sad? Did that nazi-mans memories give you nightmares? I would help you if I could. Unfortunately, if I tried, you would just attempt to kill me and that just wouldn't do. When your ready to face the truth about yourself...and our relationship, I will be waiting. Until then.

James, missing anybody?...Hee hee; any-body. So, is Jason your real name? That's who she keeps pleading for. She says that your going to kill me for this. Yeah, right!

Costas --

What's with the derision towards me, junior? Two posts back you were waiting in line to suck my cock and calling me your fuckin' savior. Now you jest at me. Make up your goddamned mind.

I don't like what Franz did or who he was. That's why I had a good time killing him. He was less than filth. He tortured and raped Jewish men and women for a half a decade during WWII. I made a point to make him feel fourscore what he inflicted before I let him die. It makes me sick what he did.

But so help me, I'll make what he did to those people look downright pleasant compared to what I have planned for you.

-- Avenger

Quote:

Bitch, you've never beaten me!

Oh, yes and I'm alive out of the goodness of your little heart? Don't make me laugh. I saw what you intended to do with me but here I am and you ran away. I know you had more plans as well. You never got to carry them through.

That was your sister? Damn, she didn't look that way after I smashed her face through the window. It wasn't like she was even memorable. Something like.
"Whaa..whaa...don't do this...this can't be happening to me..." the usual.
Hey! I thought the place belonged to a fag. Man, she has terrible taste in clothes.
[/quote}

Your memory is definately not good. That was number four who's head you pushed through the window. Pretty mild compared to the rest. I never did much like Ruth but she didn't deserve that. Tanya was the one you nailed to the wall while she was still alive and engaged in what you no doubt considered creative sculpture with. Sick Bastard. A friend of mine who can see events after they happen says that you got very frustrated because she refused to plead or scream and actually spat in your face before she died. Is that why you don't remember her? Unless someone else got her. The police did say that her murder fitted a different series of crimes that's still ongoing better.

Wouldn't that be ironic? Leave me with two bastards to kill instead of one but still ironic.

So tell me, Costas or whatever your real name is. Do you remember "The Entrancer"? He certainly remembered you before he had a sudden inexplicable attack of conscience, confessed to all those -- erm -- date rapes and killed himself. He told me you were a fine example to any nova but lacked his finesse. Then again he fed on guilt but you liked the taste of fear. He said the two of you liked to share and you taught him everything he knew about controlling people. He just used it a different way to fit his tastes.

I assume you were behind the little visit I got from the Utopian guy who lives on the first floor? Apparently they'd received an anonymous call and decided a neighbour might be best placed to have a quiet word in my ear. Funny thing is he was more concerned about the fact I'm associating with known Terats than the fact I intend to kill you.
He wasn't too impressed when I told him I'd associate with the devil himself to get you but he did understand.

Elizabeth

Why haven't I done anything about you Avenger? Perhaps because I am not the murderous vigilante that you are? I believe that might be it. You are not a soldier, don't try to justify your actions with another mans words about another mans profession.

Idiot and coward? Resorting to name calling now Avenger? I have always preferred "big pooh head" myself, its a classic.

A thinker, interesting, I've never been called that before. I act, but my actions have a strong positive effect on the world. Look at the reports of the worlds disaster relief organisations, medical bodies and charities, look at the work I have done and call me inactive please.

You seem to flit from victim to victim looking for your next vengence hit. You're addicted Avenger, I wonder what you'll do when you can't find another rapist...maybe move on to J walkers and litter bugs?

What am I goign to do about you Avenger? What do you think I am doing?

Regarding being God's avatar, I believe that is a strictly Indian tradition, but while you are mixing religious genres please answer this for me...do you truely consider yourself worse than the likes of Chiriben and his ilk?

Costas, no words of hatred for me? I am dissapointed, can you find no relatives or friends to threaten? No next door neighbour to terrorise? No dog to microwave or sister to rape? I must be your ultimate nightmare. If you cannot dance, do not invade the floor.

Ranger --

You don't wear sarcasm well, do you, Pooky?

Ladies, gentlemen and fellow "murderous psychopaths", let's review, shall we? Broken down, this conversation between Ranger and myself could go something like:

Me: "Yay! I'm a hero! I kill bad people!"

Ranger: "No, you're a villain, 'cause you kill people."

Me: "Um...how's that work?"

Ranger: "Killing people is bad."

Me: "Even bad people?"

Ranger: "Yes. Even bad people."

Me: "How does that work?"

Ranger: "It's what I believe. Since I'm enlightened and superior, I must be right."

Me: "Wait a goddamned minute. I'm evil because you condemn me, and your condemnation is based upon your opinion?"

Ranger: "That's pretty much the size of it, yeah. But I'm right because I'm smart. You're stupid. Try not to think about it too much."

Me: "Uh...sure. Right. Well, that's all well and good, but I think I'll keep killing bad guys anyway."

Ranger: "You can't. It's wrong."

Me: "Oh yeah? What're you going to do to stop me, Mr. Superior?"

Ranger: "I will have the moral high ground."

Me: "Yeah, right, I caught that. But what are you going to do?"

Me: "YEAH! I KNOW! But what are you going to DO."

Me: "So in other words, not a goddamned thing."

Ranger: "Basically."

Me: "..."

Ranger: "But I still have the moral high ground."

Me: "Wait, didn't you kill some people."

Ranger: "Yes, but I had to."

Me: "How the hell does that work?"

Ranger: "You wouldn't understand. I'm much smarter than you and do things you could never understand. I am wise and tragic because sometimes I must do what I don't want to do."

Me: "You sound like a jerkoff to me."

Ranger: "More or less."

Okay, that pretty much brings us up to speed, right? Looks like the ball is in my court. So how about this one, My Mentor?

If you're so fucking advanced, what the hell are you doing here whining at me? I mean, honestly. If you're so brilliant and wise and so altruistic, how can you justify sitting on your arse arguing this shit with me? Don't you have anything more meaningful to do? Perhaps you should be out "saving the world" like you have scores of times before. Or maybe you should be facing better threats than Costas "before breakfast" again.

Or maybe -- maybe -- you're just some dumb monkey with too much time on his hands. I swear, as much as you talk, all I can hear is the suspicious "shlick-shlick-shlick" sounds that used to come out of my bedroom while I was going through puberty.

Of course, the difference between you, Ranger, and myself at age thirteen was that when I was finished jerking off, I had a little something to show for it.

I'm still waiting for you to do something about me, Coward. Until then, if you'll excuse me, I've got six men to kill this afternoon.

-- Avenger

Yes, Elizabeth. You are alive because I want you to be.

I will miss "Entrancer". You murdered him, and you are right in the fact that I didn't murder your sister or those others. I did share the memories with Entrancer, but he couldn't help me so I left him to his fate.

I don't make the canvas. I paint the landscapes of the soul. Were is the beauty in making the victims? I would much rather 'avenge' them. Liberate their spirits. Be just like Avenger.

I can't let things distract me. Maybe I should go to Ranger for some help?

Costas you nasty little shitheel I've had about enough out of you. I wasn't gonna chime in on this cuz I thought it was a private dance but you done pissed me off enough.

You're a nasty little worm you know that? Worthless little waste of flesh just beggin to be capped, so guess what? I'm a gonna help you on that sicko. Seem's I save myself a little bit of coin over the years of trompin through the blood and the mud and I can't think of a better use of it than to make your life a nasty misery. Right here this mornin I have drawn up my very first contract with DeVryes with me as the customer. Congratulations scumbag, you got a multi-million dollar price tag on your worthless ass. You know the really cool part? If I find you first and squeeze off your stupid little head, it's a freebie!!

Any man who doesn't have the sack to charm a lady out of her panties with only a smile, a beer, and wad o' cash ain't worth a pile of shit. You're sick, sad little son of a bitch and your momma should've killed your ass when you was still a baby. Think of all the bathwater that would have saved.

So, enjoy your next meal shit for brains, you ain't got many left.

madmadmadmadmadmad

avenger, im sorry that things have been the way they have been for you. you sound like youve had a really really hard time and i wanted you to know that i really feel for you and i encourage you to keep up what youre doing.

i was raped as a girl and it hurt me alot. the man who did it was one of your victims, and i wanted to thank you for your efforts. i know there are a lot of people here who say what you do is wrong, but i want to offer myself as proof that youre doing something good for someone. i could never hurt the man who did it to me because i cant hurt people like that, but it makes me feel good inside to know that someone cared enough to "avenge" me as you say, even if i was just one in a series. it was more than anyone else did. while i dont think you should go around killing all rapists because some can be reformed, the one who hurt me had hurt a lot of girls before me. i think he was crazy, and you did the only humane thing in mercifully ending his life before he could destroy himself and more innocent lives. so thank you for doing what you did.

i erupted four months ago. my...my father tried to beat me and i erupted. im only twelve years old and my mom died when i was younger, and now my dad wont let me in the hosue because he says im a freak and an abomination. hes afraid i might hurt or kill him. and i could because ive got lots of strength and speed and can fly, i could if i wanted to, but i dont. hes a bad man, but he shouldnt die. i think its because hes an alcoholic.

anyway, ive read your story, avenger. and it mad me cry bcause of what happened to your girlfirned. i wish you could have saved me, too, but thank you anyway for stopping the one who hurt me from hurting others. anyway i read about costas and im really afraid. im strong and can run away but if he tried to get me i dont know if i could fight him off. hes really powerful and has a lot of nastry tricks that i dont.

so if youll have me, id like to stay with you for a little while, avenger. my dad wont let me back in the house so i dont have a place to live right now, and i dont want costas to get to me, too. im afraid every night that hell find me and hurt me. i think its because i have no home or address that he hastn yet. but i dont want him to so will you please please protect me please? ill do anything i can to help you fight costas when you do because hes a horrible horrible man and i wont feel safe until hes stopped. when youve caught him ill leave you alone but until then can i please please stay with you? i pormise i wont stay long and i wont be trouble. im sorry i have to ask you but i have nowehere to turn.

angel-teen

Oh my God.

Listen, girl. My name´s Gwyneth, and while I´m not a Nova I´d like you to read this.

I don´t think that being with a man like Avenger would do you any good; I´m sure he´d agree there. You´re still a kid, and no one at your age should be forced to see what he sees on a regular basis. I know yove been through hell, but maybe I can offer a way out.

If you want some place to hide from freaks like Costas, I can offer you shelter. A few friends of mine recently took in a - kids who even though the have powers like no others still need to be protected, and in time taught how they can protect themselves.

If you want someplace to hide, send me a message; I´ll do my best to help you. I promise.

"If you're so brilliant and wise and so altruistic, how can you justify sitting on your arse arguing this shit with me?"

Simple really Avenger, because it uses up so very little of my resources to do so. No extra good can be done in the time it takes me to create these arguements and it does distract you for a while.

Why don't I stop you? I have more important things to do. Like hunt down the twisted little fellow with the monkey grin. (no baseline commentary intended) Sorry Avenger, you just aren't high enough up on my priority list.

Angel-teen, avoid Costas and Avenger both, you've been through enough without putting yourself into a situation with a pschopath. If you feel the need to go to others of your type then might I suggest talking to Titan Inc.? They are strange people, from different backgrounds but their hearts are in the right place. Ask for either Bagman or The Doctor.

Quote:
Originally posted by <Costas>:
Yes, Elizabeth. You are alive because I want you to be.

Just keep telling yourself that and maybe you'll believe it.

Quote:
I will miss "Entrancer". You murdered him, and you are right in the fact that I didn't murder your sister or those others.

I murdered the Entrancer? He killed himself. Like most of his victims. Yes, I met him not long before but that hardly counts as murder.

Quote:
I did share the memories with Entrancer, but he couldn't help me so I left him to his fate.

You mean when he had his little change of heart you didn't change it back?

Quote:
I don't make the canvas. I paint the landscapes of the soul. Were is the beauty in making the victims? I would much rather 'avenge' them. Liberate their spirits. Be just like Avenger.

The frightening thing is that in that broken mind of yours you probably believe that.

Quote:
I can't let things distract me. Maybe I should go to Ranger for some help?

Frankly you should just put yourself out of your misery but you couldn't do that even if you wanted to.

Elizabeth

Angel Teen-I have an offer to make you. I don't want to see an impresionable young lady such as yourself forced into a position of weakness simply because your father is unable to see past the amber haze his life has taken on.

Some kind souls here have already offered you some help, I wish to do the same. I, however, will make no strings. I have a lawyer, he is trustworthy and I am sending you his number. He will provide you a place to stay, access to educational facilities, and financial support. He can represent you, according to your wishes, in all matters that require adult participation. I make no request that you adopt my philosophies or act according to my wishes. If you should engage in activities that I find objectionable to an unacceptable degree I would consider myself free to recind my offer of support with six months notice, as to allow you to find other options.

Please do not feel obligated to accept this offer. I make it solely out of the belief that you, as a Nova, should not be put into the position you have described. Good luck young lady.

angel, where is your daddy? did he hurt you, did he did he did he? thats bad. i can be your friend, i can protect you and take care of you and help you and hurt him hurt him hurt him hurt him. hes bad bad bad bad bad.

go to AVENGER, he is strong and can help you too, yes. he helps people. he hurts the bad Mothers and Fathers who do bad, yes yes yes yes. i like him. i try to do what he does but DeVyres says dont work for free thats bad. but i still do sometimes, i can't go to california anymore no. i made someone dance. he was bad he hurt his little girl he put her into hospital. she still hasn't woke up. thats bad bad bad bad bad bad badbadbadbad.

you take care. your a nova now, you be strong and good and strong and nice. maybe we can be friends. i am strong yes yes i am yes i am yes i am. bye now.

Angel-Teen --

Fuck. Fuck fuck fuck. You have no idea what you're doing to me, girl. Honestly. I can't hope to explain further, so I'll just get to the point.

If it's what you sincerely want, I'll protect you. I'll do whatever I can to keep you safe. But I do a lot of things that I don't think a child should see. I kill men every day. Do you want to see that? Is that what you want on your soul? If that's what you really want, I could never refuse a request for aid.

However, I would advise you to take up Gwyneths offer. Staying with her will be better for you. I don't know if she can protect as well, but for your own mental health, staying with her might be better than the protection I could afford.

If you want to be there when we take down Costas, though, you can come along. Another nova along to help can't hurt, and I'll not deny you a chance to dispel your own demons, if you think it will help. But until such a time as Gwyneth can bring you along for our final showdown, you're better off with her.

I remember you, Angel, and I remember who you are. You were ten when I avenged you. The man who did those things to you was your uncle, as I recall. Your father must have fallen apart after his brother died at nova hands. No wonder he saw your eruption with such grim eyes. I'm sorry to hear that life has become even more difficult for you.

Gwyneth --

If she'll have you, please, for the love of god, take care of her. Costas can't get to her. If you need anything that you think will help, just say so.

Ranger --

Are you stoned, little man? Do you sincerely think your insanity proves a distraction for me in any way? My fingers move faster than bullets and my cognitive reflexes make "speed of thought" seem downright sluggish. I'll have this post finished in 2.8 seconds. Diversion? Yeah.

Incidentally, I'll tell you what, Cooter. When you work your way down your list of "Important Shit" to do and finally get to me (after you've saved the world from the Gnomes of Zurich and led your ferret armada into the bowels of Planet Z, naturally), you tell me and I'll make a point to pencil you in so you won't have to waste all that precious 'masturbating-in-your-own-feces' time looking for me.

-- Avenger

Mr Avenger sir? I'm sorry your so sad and angry. Do the voices of the bad people bother you? Do you hear them cry in your dreams at night? I hope not 'cause then you wouldn't sleep and not sleeping always makes me cranky.

I saw the bad man your looking for inside my head. He is in the city that has the big tower with a UFO on the top. It's in the president's state. I hope you catch the bad man. He hurts people, even little boys like me. I cried when I saw the boys and girls he hurt inside of him. Please stop him from hurting more little boys and girls.

Angel Teen: Please, girl, if you have a chance, try to contact me. I am not as strong as Avenger, but I know a lot of good places to hide. If you like, I can introduce you to people who can teach you how to protect yourself, if not... well, you´re still welcome to stay there for as long as you need.

Avenger: I must say, you scored a few points in my book. Believe me when I say that I´d never promise her a safe hiding place unless I was one hundred percent positive.

I promise to look out for her if she wants me to.

Avenger,

Derision suits you well. As does insane ranting and murder. You truly are a wreck of a human being. Tell me, are the lives you destroy part of your road to becoming the Monster of Teras philosophy or is there something I am missing here? That is your justification isn't it?

Vengence is a poor excuse for murder. Men much wiser than you figured that out a long time ago. Get some help Avenger, you need it more than the men you hunt.

Maybe I can help Angel-teen? She has a nice room, but here taste in clothes is so "middle class".

Angel, why did you tempt your uncle so? Why did you lead him on and play those little games with him? Its your fault and you know it. You did such bad things to him and when he finally caved in, you told other people that it was all his fault. But, you know better, don't you? You destroyed him long before dear Avenger took his life. It says so in your diary. Bad, bad girl.

Gwyneth, like there is anything you can do to stop me? If Rayne and Avenger can't stop me, what's a piss ant like you going to do?

Ranger, I would like to meet with you, if we could find some 'Neutral' ground.

Vile Bill, your less than worthless, but atleast you have nice taste in clothes. Sadly, your taste in music is infantile.

Gotta go!

Angel girl, I have a good mommy and daddy who love me very much and I will share them with you. They are special like me and you and I can ask them if you can stay with us. We live on a very nice street but you can't use your powers where other people can see. I'll even share my special garden with you if you want.

thanks to avenger and gwyneth i am safe now. thank you to you who offerd me a place safe to stay, but i took avenger up on his offer to go see gwyneth. shes keeping me safe now but i wont say where. only she and avenger know for sure and i know theyre not telling.

avenger, i didnt get to talk to you when you were moving me to the place where gwyneth took me, but i want to tell you that i want to be there when you go after costas. i dont know if it means anything to me but hes a horrible man and ill do anything i can to help you all put him away for good. i know im young but i can lift up really heavy things like trucks and i can catch even slingshot stones. and i can fly too. so i can help right?

costas i would responde to you but it would only make you feel good. so because i dont want you tothink i didnt just not see what you wrote, ill let you know i just wont responde.

angel-teen

Jager, James, Gwyneth and Angel-Teen --

I've drawn a beat on our mutual enemy and have arranged for a confrontation. Anyone who is interested can meet me this Saturday at the Blackburne. I'll check in periodically to catch any of you as you arrive. Be careful. Especially you, girl.

Ranger --

Ah. I see now. So that's the game you play. You decry me as a lunatic and a villain and yet you're open to the possibility of speaking on "neutral" ground with Costas. Have you not been reading? Can you read, you ignorant fuck? Costas is a fucking lunatic, and a hell of a lot more dangerous than I am. No matter how you slice it, no matter how deluded you are, the men I killed were not "innocent" by anybody's standards. And here you are, ready to make nice chit-chat with a dangerous, murderous madman who rapes and slaughters the innocent.

It was only a matter of time before you showed your stripes, you son of a bitch. Congratulations, "hero", you just made my list.

-- Avenger

Avenger: As I´m sure that you understand, I won´t show up for any amount of Costas hunting. I leave that kind of thing to those of you who can maipulate the basic forces of the universe. As for Angel Teen, she´s quite safe where she is, and I´ll do my god damned best to convince her to stay there, at the very least until this shit has blown over. She´s a kid, and she does not need this. No matter what she´s been through, there´ll never be a sense of conclucion from something like this.

No sarcasm intended Prodigy, I was hoping to draw Costas into a confrontation but it seems that any hope of that is unlikely at this time since the creature seems to have gone to ground. I don't suppose anyone got his quantum signiture? I have a doctor friend who could do a lot with that...

"Still, if you have a suggestion then I am willing to listen."

Yeah, the sarcasm fucking well drips from that statement. I don't recall Mr. Philanthropy extending me any such invitation.

Face facts, Ranger. You had your mind made up about me before I opened my fucking mouth. What the hell did I do to you exactly? Did I kill your Uncle? Your Poppa? Your Brother? Some Monkey near and dear to your evolved little heart? Let it go. Your anger will get you nothing. It's a downhill path.

-- Avenger

Ranger, get your dick out of your ass. You really need balls for this kina work, and it's clear you are sitting on your. Avenger is right. You read to many comic books. The world isn't black and white. You are such a hypocrit.

I'm like Avenger and many others. I am not content to sit around debating fine law when people are dying around me. Action speaks louder than words here.

At least some of us use our powers to help keep a balance. It's Nova's like you Ranger that disgust me. Some people are PURE EVIL and deserve to die for their crimes.

There comes a time in any mans life where he has to say "Enough, I can sit back and watch no more". Hell yeah, I've killed some people, but I tell you what Ranger, this world is far better without them. If you and others like you would only wake up and smell the quantum then we could really clean this place up.

This is fascinating, in a self-deifying fashion, I suppose. To sum up, we seem to have two opposing points of view. On one hand, you have Avenger and his supporters.

Avenger: I've killed almost seven hundred people, but I'm positively certain they were all rapists and murderers who escaped justice and you should be thanking me for getting rid of them, not throwing the moral high ground in my face.

Of course, then you have Ranger and his supporters.

Ranger: The taking of life should be avoided if at all possible, even if the subject in question has done horrific things and is unapologetic of them, and you should not be throwing your self-justifying vigilantism in my face as an example of why my philosophy doesn't work.

Oh yeah, to continue.

Avenger: You suck!

Ranger: No, you suck!

Avenger: Come here and prove it, or else you suck!

Ranger: If I give in and do that, THEN I would suck!

Costas: I'm evil. You both suck. Ha-ha.

Avenger: Costas, you suck. I'll stop you!

Ranger: Costas, you suck. I'll stop you.

Costas: I'm still here, you both suck.

All of you suck. What started as Avenger merely explaining his modus operandi has mushroomed into a boring rehash of TWO MINUTES HATE. Kill each other or shut up already. How much longer is this pointless bantering going to continue?

[ 11-19-2001: Message edited by: Ashnod ]

Now Ashnod little lady, don't be getting all riled up at Avenger. The boy ain't got much good sense when it comes to chargin' for his services but other than that he's a good egg. He just cleans up the world of some right nasty scum, that's all.

He and that Ranger dillhole just got a might ticked off at each other is all. Can't blame him none now can you? Ranger is a weird bird, thats all I'm gonna say.

So, let's all play nice. Till someone pays us to play not so nice. laugh

I never said Avenger wasn't a good soul. Far from it. What I did say was that I was tiring of hearing him and Ranger banter back and forth. I also said that this thread started merely as a means of him explaining to us what he did. I said what I said to illustrate just how far it had mutated since then.

Look, Ashnod, I...I get what you mean, alright? I understand. Truthfully I'm a little ashamed it got dragged out as far as it did. What started as a reasoned debate as to whether or not killing was right has become...

Look. I just can't deal with this right now. I wish you would have just brought this to me if you had a problem. For now, my advice is to just avoid what happens here. If you don't see it, it can't hurt you. Unless you had purpose in following this, it shouldn't matter what goes on here, right?

I'm sorry I can't be my usual verbose self today. I'm just not feeling up to it.

-- Avenger