Aberrant: Cognizant Chimera - Cognizant Chimera - The Early Years...

malkboy

With a flick of his wrist, the whip [hopefully] coils around the ex-gunman, & Michael pulls it tight, dragging the man to the floor. The demonic-looking man snarls as he bends close to his captive,

"Do you really think I'm with the police?" 

Suddenly Michael sprints outside, dragging the captive man behind him, & leaps high into the air

Martha looks up from the hostage she's tending to and shakes her head.

Well, that's gonna go over well at City Hall.

She turns back to her patient.

Now I'm not a doctor, but I've had some good basic medical training - did you hit your head or are you bleeding anywhere?

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(Outside the Bank)

As Burnard enters the bank, the former robber is forcefully dragged from the bank on Michael’s whip. The bag full of money still hanging from the handcuff on the robber's wrist, Michael’s powerful legs leap high into the air, well up past the helicopters and Andric.

"Still want me to put away the 'toy'?" 

The man says quickly as to not lose courage, “What you’re doing now can only serve to make you a scapegoat. I am already doomed to death, thus I do not fear it. Let go your toy to make yourself a pariah and myself a martyr. No matter how this ends, I have already won the battle.” He starts to move trying to unwind his body from the whip. ::crazy

(Inside the Bank)

Burnard walks calmly into the bank, quickly gathering in the situation as Cid and Martha stand up. Neither of the former robbers left in the bank seem capable of self movement, as Cid notices in telling the first to go to the corner. The entire group except Jimmy help unbound and gag the hostages, oddly enough though there doesn’t seem to be any hostages in the group hurt in any way other than soreness from being tied up. ::bigsmile As they are released the hostages flee from the bank as soon as they are allowed up on their feet.

Police start to enter the building, even as Jimmy starts to relax and glances into the vault, noticing the man lying on the floor with a huge bloody mess where his stomach should be.

(On Top of the Parking Garage)

She adds with a wry grin, "He is firmly convinced that I threw molten lava at Diamond Dawg's house where he must have been otherwise he wouldn't be so pissy about it. All my attempts to assure him otherwise have fallen short of his overzealous standards." Heather shrugs and then wraps herself around the new man's waist if he allows it.

The man chuckles as he gazes at Gabriel, “I guess he’ll just have to learn to accept disappointment, besides a sideshow flame like that with the stench he’s generating is definitely not the law and order the citizens pay for. So let’s go now, Heather.

(Back Outside the Bank)

"Let's see - the gunmen have been dealt with, the hostages are out of danger, & you're still out here blustering at me instead of doing anything at all productive to help. You figure it out, genius."

The red headed man growls at Michael, staring him into Michael’s glowing green eyes as Finnegan raises his obviously vibrating fist up. ::notify

Cid walks over to Jimmy. "Its ok. Its ok. Why dont you sit down? Come on..." he says in a soothing voice. He reaches over and grabs a seat. "Now, just sit down. Im sure the police might have some questions for you. but you just need to relax. Ill be back in a few minutes. If I can get you some, ill bring you some coffee."

Cid smiles, hopeing his words sink in. He turns afterwards and quickly exits the bank. He makes a point to stop in with martha. "Can I ask a favor? Can you look after that guy? Im going to see if I can stop that Michael guy from hurting that man. There is too much blood already today."

He hurries on after her responce, and exits. He notices Michael in the air...then again on the ground... Hmmmm....

He quickly makes his way to the ground-bound michael. "Ummm...Michael?" He gives a dissaproving look to the red-headed boxer. "Can you ask your...ummm...other you to bring him back down? We should let the police take it from here...and we dont need anyone else dieing because of something we did."

"Its ok. Its ok. Why dont you sit down? Come on..." he says in a soothing voice. He reaches over and grabs a seat.

His cat-like eyes slowly coming back to focus, Jimmy sees Cid talking to him. Snapping out of whatever it was, he sits down in the chair provided.

"Ill be back in a few minutes. If I can get you some, ill bring you some coffee."

Jimmy nods. "Yeah, coffee would be good." He sniffs the air without thinking about it. "There's a Starbucks a couple of blocks over."

Still a little confused, he notices Martha, suddenly remembering her comments about medical training. He points to the vault. "Uh, hey! There's a dude inside that got shot in the stomach, he's all messed up! Can you help him?"

If I can get you some, ill bring you some coffee."

At the mention of coffee, Martha perks up.

I'll take one, too, honeybunch! Vente black, with two sugars. You're an angel, sweetness!

Still a little confused, he notices Martha, suddenly remembering her comments about medical training. He points to the vault. "Uh, hey! There's a dude inside that got shot in the stomach, he's all messed up! Can you help him?"

Holy crap, I can smell him from here! Smells like some heavy bleeding.

She stops for a second.

Well I'll be goddamned - I'm a frickin' shark now.

With that cheerful thought, she scampers over to the bleeding man and crouches down beside him, trying to assess the damage. Based on the robbers' weapons, she expects this to be a close-range shotgun blast, and therefore very nasty.

How you feelin', darlin'? Are you with me?

“What you’re doing now can only serve to make you a scapegoat. I am already doomed to death, thus I do not fear it. Let go your toy to make yourself a pariah and myself a martyr. No matter how this ends, I have already won the battle.”

The whip retains a firm grip on the struggling man [unless he's got Mega-Strength that is... ::wink ] as Michael calls to him in a rather menacing voice,

"Die by my hand & I get your immortal soul to torment for all eternity... I wouldn't call that 'winning', would you?" ::devil

The red headed man growls at Michael, staring him into Michael’s glowing green eyes as Finnegan raises his obviously vibrating fist up.

Michael laughs then turns as Cid approaches...

"Ummm...Michael?" He gives a dissaproving look to the red-headed boxer. "Can you ask your...ummm...other you to bring him back down? We should let the police take it from here...and we dont need anyone else dieing because of something we did."

The winged man glances up into the sky, then grins at Cid & shrugs,

"What can I tell you - the guy's a nut. You talk to him. I'm not, after all, my brother's keeper - what he does to get into trouble is his lookout."

Meanwhile, the other Michael continues his search for the 'missing' Novas (& the other Michael continues the fun he's having back at the apartment... ::devil ).

The man chuckles as he gazes at Gabriel, “I guess he’ll just have to learn to accept disappointment, besides a sideshow flame like that with the stench he’s generating is definitely not the law and order the citizens pay for. So let’s go now, Heather.”

Looking the man over for a moment, Gabriel's eyes narrow as they reach his hands. Sneering at the man briefly, then arching his brows Gabriel replies, "I have no connections to law enforcement, nor do I wish to have any. This is about someone lobbing a great thumping ball of fire at me, from quite a distance away, for no discernable reason. All I want is an explanation as to why it was done, which I don't think is too much to ask. Now, since the lady here doesn't wish to say anything about this little incident, perhaps you have something to offer? Something other than whatever it is you're planning to do with all that energy building up in your hands right now? "

[Activating Enhanced Movement for the scene, if I haven't already.]

Completely supressing his mild alarm at this (less the fact that since his eruption, nothing has even scratched him), Eddie stays firmly on the ground, despite the growing, almost overwhelming urge to just fly. Running his hands through his short, black hair, he looks up at the sky for a split second, irritably, wondering how long Gabriel will drag this out, then back to the newcomer to watch his reaction.

This is about someone lobbing a great thumping ball of fire at me, from quite a distance away, for no discernable reason. All I want is an explanation as to why it was done, which I don't think is too much to ask. Now, since the lady here doesn't wish to say anything about this little incident, perhaps you have something to offer? Something other than whatever it is you're planning to do with all that energy building up in your hands right now? "

Heather steps forward. " I have told you what I know, which is neigh on nothing other than what was on the news while I was waiting for my meeting. Yet you choose not to believe me. That is your choice, but do not blame me for your inability to comprehend cosmic coincidences. I don't intend to take the blame for events I was not even cognizent of at the time of their occurence. " With this Heather wraps her arm around the waist of the man and walks off with him presumably in the direction of her car.

::lookaround

Hope malkie don't mind that.

Matt looks around for a moment and decides he really wants to take a nap in the truck, but since this isn't a real good time for it...

Matt concentrates for a moment, and another Matt appears. One of him goes back into the truck and sees if he can take a nap. The other walks towards the others.

The red headed man growls at Michael, staring him into Michael’s glowing green eyes as Finnegan raises his obviously vibrating fist up.

::rolleyes

"Get a grip, man! You're just making a fool of yourself."

Shaking his head at the positively moronic behavior of close to everybody else around him, Dog turns and leaves, absentmindedly walking into the nearest group of reporters.

"What? No. No comments. Move along, there's nothing to see here..." ::wink

Grinning widely, Dog turns to the camera.

"No, man. I'm just kidding. What's that? Yes, of course I'm glad us newborn superfreaks can help in situations like this, but we were lucky. Y'all know I ain't always been a friend of the LAPD, but they know a lot more about handling this kind of situations than I do, and more than these other guys do too, from the looks of it."

Glancing at the winged creature above the city, he adds

"I bet y'all a million dollars somebody's gonna sue his wings off..."

A question from the group turns his attention back to the reporters.

"Yeah, can you believe that? My goddamn house went up in flames! What is this, the apocalypse? It was raining goddamn lava, man. Can you believe that? How I feel? Well, let's just say I've been happier."

"Anyway, I'm off to see what's left of my house. One last question. Yeah? Well, rushing into a hostage situation like that is stupid and thoughtless, and if it all ends without any lives lost it's got more to do with luck than skill. I'm all for gifted citizens making a contribution and all, but this isn't the way. Sooner or later it's gonna blow up in our faces. Yes, you can quote me on that."

Gently pushing his way past the reporters Dog continues down the street and starts walking home.

As Michael takes to the air, Bill can be seen getting out of a cab, and heading over to the general area. Staying quite firmly on the 'civilian' side of the police line......

OOC: sorry guys, I coulda sworn I posted ages ago, but it ain't there....

Andric watched and waited. There was noch reason for another „superhero“ to act. The others were enough to solve the situation and cause new trouble. This demon-man seemed a little bit too hellish. Beside that it was interesting how much trouble took place in this „meeting“. He would never had though of lava from the sky and a bank robbery, if anyone would have asked him before the gathering at Dog’s house.

He scratched his chin and watched the demon-man flying around with one of the bad boys.

(In the Air around LA, but not the bank)

Michael gets the distinct feeling that they could indeed, be just about anywhere, having carefully flown as far as he can remember the same flight path of Gabriel.

(At the Parking Garage)

Something other than whatever it is you're planning to do with all that energy building up in your hands right now? "
... With this Heather wraps her arm around the waist of the man and walks off with him presumably in the direction of her car.

The mysterious man turning away from Gabriel says in a menacing tone, "Everyone has thier own defensive measures, I'm sure you've activated some of yours."

(In the air around the Bank)

The helicopter crews follows the action up in the air as the robber tangled up in Michael's whip continues to struggle in an attempt to get loose from it, seemingly hell bent to take a suicidal plunge.

(Inside the Bank)

How you feelin', darlin'? Are you with me?

Martha quickly figures out that the man in the vault is beyond her scope of medical training, but she does get a glimpse of something that disturbs her.

"Uh, I've got a feeling we all need to get out of here NOW!"

(Outside the Bank)

Finnegan charges towards Michael, fast enough to be almost nothing but a blur that only slows as he brings his hand back up from striking the now cracked cement just in front of Michael. With a malicious grin Finnegan says just before walking away, "You'll not be wanting to meet me in a dark alley, devil. Were there not cameras present, I'd be ripping open your chest to show you your still beating heart."

"I'm all for gifted citizens making a contribution and all, but this isn't the way. Sooner or later it's gonna blow up in our faces. Yes, you can quote me on that."

Another reporter shouts out towards Dawg as he walks away, "Any idea who might have still been in your house when it caught fire? Who it was they carted out of the house onto an ambulence?"

Finnegan charges towards Michael, fast enough to be almost nothing but a blur that only slows as he brings his hand back up from striking the now cracked cement just in front of Michael. With a malicious grin Finnegan says just before walking away, "You'll not be wanting to meet me in a dark alley, devil. Were there not cameras present, I'd be ripping open your chest to show you your still beating heart."

Inturrupted by the musclebound finnegan, he looks over with a frown. He walks over to stand next to Michael. "You know...we dont need this right now. Im trying to settle everything down and to minimise the public fear of us and it dosent help that people are destroying public property. calm down now. If I have to I will put a stop to your tantrums. Michael here im sure isent entirely innocent...but at least he is calm. If you keep this up, I will take it upon myself to teach you some manners."

He look over at the michael that is standing on the ground.

"Now...Michael...could you please ask your brother if he would come down so I could have a word with him? He dosent seem to be listening to me."

Martha quickly figures out that the man in the vault is beyond her scope of medical training, but she does get a glimpse of something that disturbs her.

Martha freezes - in a very steady voice, she makes the following announcement.

Um, I don't want to alarm anybody undully, but maybe we should all stop jumpin' around for a spell - this man has a bomb wired to him. I'd radio the cops and paramedics with this information, but it might be radio-activated; one a y'all better step outside, let the fellas know they're needed.

Um, I don't want to alarm anybody undully, but maybe we should all stop jumpin' around for a spell - this man has a bomb wired to him. I'd radio the cops and paramedics with this information, but it might be radio-activated; one a y'all better step outside, let the fellas know they're needed.

David, stops to hear Martha, then continues outside and finds the closest cop,

"Hey, we need someone from the bomb squad in there now! One of the hostages has a bomb wired to him."

David then heads back inside to help Martha,

"Hey, if you want to get out, I'll stay here with him. I'm pretty sure this thing won't hurt me..."

"Hey, if you want to get out, I'll stay here with him. I'm pretty sure this thing won't hurt me..."

Martha snorts a rueful laugh.

Brother, much as I'd like to tear outta here at high speed, I ain't gonna breathe 'til I get the say-so from the bomb squad -

She gives David a nervous smile.

But I'd 'preceate the comp'ny.

She looks around a bit.

Y'know, that coffee'd really hit the spot right 'bout now.

(Outside the Bank)

Finnegan charges towards Michael, fast enough to be almost nothing but a blur that only slows as he brings his hand back up from striking the now cracked cement just in front of Michael.  With a malicious grin Finnegan says just before walking away, "You'll not be wanting to meet me in a dark alley, devil.  Were there not cameras present, I'd be ripping open your chest to show you your still beating heart."

Matt walks up and says, "Well, that was impressive. Uh, your other selves are in the bank, right? How are things going on in there?"

Circling through the air of LA, Michael soon concludes that the others who flew off could be, literally, anywhere by now. Despite all the changes that have happened to him, there's still a niggling thought at the back of his mind that would like to know just how those guys could fly without wings - & fly so fast as well! Deciding that answers to such questions aren't going to be forthcoming any time soon (in spite of, or perhaps because of, Dog's little party), the winged man instead banks smoothly into a turn & heads towards his apartment (letting his other know that he's coming). After all, Kat should be back from classes soon, & he wouldn't want her to feel left out... ::devil

In the sky above the bank Michael frowns at his captive's continued lack of reaction to his own appearance & the situation he's put the man in. Whatever it was he was afraid of, it was more of a threat to him than the devil himself - enough so that the man didn't even appear scared by Michael, just of the possibility of retribution from this other party. Thoughts race through the winged man's mind: the sensible thing would be to take the guy back to the cops, but that'd put pay to his attempts at creating a suitible 'persona' for himself. He could just kill the guy, & how'd they prosecute him for it? After all, he'd cease to exist within the hour, & they couldn't charge the original just because they looked the same - otherwise identical twins would be in for a rough ride from the courts! But killing really wasn't something he was too comfortable with, to say the least, & murder was right out. Damn it, why couldn't the guy just crumble like the did in Batman? ::angry

At ground level, Michael tries his best not to laugh as the angry boxer yells at him...

"You'll not be wanting to meet me in a dark alley, devil. Were there not cameras present, I'd be ripping open your chest to show you your still beating heart."

The winged man shrugs,

"Pal, you're right that I'd not want to meet you in a dark alley - I'm sorry to say that my bread isn't buttered that way, but I'm sure you & Dog are very happy together. As for 'ripping open my chest', why let the cameras stop you? Oh, I know - it's because you're all talk & no action. Thanks for proving my point for me." ::sly

"Now...Michael...could you please ask your brother if he would come down so I could have a word with him? He dosent seem to be listening to me."

Michael turns,

"What can I say? Looks from here like the guy he's got is trying to get himself killed. Maybe he's some sort of fanatic? I'm not sure that it'd be responsible of my 'brother' to drop a dangerous guy like that off with all these innocent bystanders around."

"Well, that was impressive. Uh, your other selves are in the bank, right? How are things going on in there?"

[Presuming he's talking to Michael here?]

The winged man turns & glances back towards the bank,

"What? No. My 'other' who was in the bank is up there now," he points into the sky where the other Michael has his struggling captive on a line, "we were just talking about how to get him down, & if it'd be a good idea or not."

At that moment, the Michael circling over the scene at the bank makes his choice. With a brief snap of his wrist the emerald green whip uncoils from his captive, allowing the bank robber to plumet towards the ground!.. ::nervous

When hearing about the robber with the explosives, Burnard helps haul the guy he's tending to up on his feet "C'mon mate, this place isn't all that safe anymore, not that it ever really was. And don't even think about running, you felt first hand what those guys out there could do to you, I'm damned sure they wouldn't hesitate in doing it again".

Lance (I'm assuming he's inside, having pointed out the man to Burnard) looks at the perp Burnard was looking after..

"Ok, tell me how the bombs go off and disactivate all the bombs here, starting with that one."

Lance points at the bomb attached to the man's chest.

[Dominating the bad guy]

The winged man turns & glances back towards the bank, "What? No. My 'other' who was in the bank is up there now," he points into the sky where the other Michael has his struggling captive on a line, "we were just talking about how to get him down, & if it'd be a good idea or not."

At that moment, the Michael circling over the scene at the bank makes his choice. With a brief snap of his wrist the emerald green whip uncoils from his captive, allowing the bank robber to plumet towards the ground!.. ::nervous

Matt looks at the falling man and extends his hand to DO SOMETHING, and then Matt realizes that there isn't much he can do, not for a moving object at this range. Instead he just stares.

(AT The Bank- Air, Inside, Outside)

If you keep this up, I will take it upon myself to teach you some manners

As the large boxer quietly lumbers away from Michael and Cid, he lifts his hand and gives Cid the one finger salute. Cid, however, has quickly moved onto other things, racing towards where it looks like the man the airborn Michael has dropped will land. Racing towards the bank are heavily shielded men, thier uniforms are emblazoned with the words, "Bomb Squad".

As the trained officers enter, the last of the moving hostages flee from the bank. One of the bomb squad specialists hollars, "Everyone clear the bank. No need to be here, this is what we're trained for."

"Ok, tell me how the bombs go off and disactivate all the bombs here, starting with that one."

The single conscious man shrugs at Lance, "There being a bomb here is news to me. I was just offered a cut to do some crowd control. It wasn't until the dude was shot by him *nodding to the man who Jimmy crunched into the vault*, that we knew there was a bomb. Guy was going to blow us all up..."

Suddenly out front, under Michael, the cement starts cracking more, quickly spider webbing outward from where Finnegan punched the ground. Large hunks of the street around the small hole start falling into the ground, crumbling before the eyes of everyone present. ::blink

Having been released from the stranglehold of Michael's whip, the strange robber takes his opportunity to let go of something that was hidden in his hand.

(The Parking Garage)

Having not been assailed from behind, the odd couple get into thier silver car and drive away.

Outside the bank Michael simply spreads his wings & pushes off the tiny amount needed to avoid falling into the hole caused by the insane boxer. Both he & his 'brother' circling above keep a watchful eye for any innocent bystanders who are threatened by the growing hole, & swoop to carry them to safety if they see any.

"

Everyone clear the bank. No need to be here, this is what we're trained for."

The officer's instructions were all Jimmy needed to hear. In a blur, Jimmy's out the door and racing towards Starbucks. "Gotta calm down man, gotta keep it cool. Just need some caffeine, that's all, yeah. I'll be fine after some coffee."

The mysterious man turning away from Gabriel says in a menacing tone, "Everyone has thier own defensive measures, I'm sure you've activated some of yours."

Eddie raises his eyebrows.

"The fact that he told us he did was a clue."

The couple begins to walk away.

"Oh well - I guess superpowers don't make you any more likeable, huh?" He gives Gabriel an incredibly likeable grin, looking like everyone's best friend, as he lifts off of the rooftop.

"I've had just about enough of that god-awful smell. And they've got a point, Gabriel, you don't really have cause to know it was them. Them's the breaks."

He shrugs cheerfully and flies away, leaving a tail of smoke behind him to mark his trail (though it dissipates a few meters behind him). Suddenly, he stops accelerating and falls straight down, emphasizing the incredible pull of gravity that he ignored seconds ago! Seconds later, he reappears over the peak of the building, already quite far away, and flies off in the general direction of the Dawg's house, looking for the others and, hopefully, Virginia.

Eddie raises his eyebrows.

"The fact that he told us he did was a clue."

The couple begins to walk away.

"Oh well - I guess superpowers don't make you any more likeable, huh?"

An annoyed expression on his face, Gabriel nods, "You're right, I suppose, but I still think it's pretty obvious that it was either one or both of them. "

Seconds later, he reappears over the peak of the building, already quite far away, and flies off in the general direction of the Dawg's house, looking for the others and, hopefully, Virginia.

Leaping into the air, Gabriel flys off, following Eddie's trail.

"You're right, I suppose, but I still think it's pretty obvious that it was either one or both of them. "

Eddie looks like he might argue, but nods. "You're probably right. They seemed a little too unsurprised to be innocent bystanders. But I'm curious as to what they have to gain by killing so many people.. It doesn't seem likely they were trying to kill us, unless they don't know very much about these kinds of powers yet. I don't really know much myself, but I'm pretty sure I could survive, say, a hit of that lava."

The single conscious man shrugs at Lance, "There being a bomb here is news to me. I was just offered a cut to do some crowd control. It wasn't until the dude was shot by him *nodding to the man who Jimmy crunched into the vault*, that we knew there was a bomb. Guy was going to blow us all up..."

Lance rolls his eyes

"Don't you do your background checks when you sign up for a bank heist? *sigh* C'mon, follow me. I'll get the bomb squad in here and you'll confess to the officers what happened here..."

Lance jogs out of the bank and towards the police officers

Racing towards the bank are heavily shielded men, thier uniforms are emblazoned with the words, "Bomb Squad".

As the trained officers enter, the last of the moving hostages flee from the bank. One of the bomb squad specialists hollars, "Everyone clear the bank. No need to be here, this is what we're trained for."

Seeing that the pros have arrived, Martha turns to David.

Well, looks like our work here is done.

In one smooth rapid motion, she's up, grabs David and hefts him easily, flashing him a dazzling smile.

Y'know, ya just pick up the cutest guys in banks.

Then she puts the pedal to the metal and zips the two of them outside doing about 80.

As Michael takes to the air, Bill can be seen getting out of a cab, and heading over to the general area. Staying quite firmly on the 'civilian' side of the police line......

Once in the relative safety of the street, Martha slides to a stop and looks about, still cradling David in her arms; upon seeing Bill, she grins.

Look what I found! Can I keep him, Dad? Can I can I can I?

(AT The Bank- Air, Inside, Outside)

Racing towards the bank are heavily shielded men, their uniforms are emblazoned with the words, "Bomb Squad".

As the trained officers enter, the last of the moving hostages flee from the bank.  One of the bomb squad specialists hollers, "Everyone clear the bank.  No need to be here, this is what we're trained for."

Suddenly out front, under Michael, the cement starts cracking more, quickly spider webbing outward from where Finnegan punched the ground.  Large hunks of the street around the small hole start falling into the ground, crumbling before the eyes of everyone present. ::blink

Matt moves away from the widening hole and then eyes the bank, and then the truck where his "other" is. He thinks a moment and then walks towards the police line at the bank.

When he gets to the police he says, "I think you probably want me to turn off the bomb, like I did with the bullets. If you let your guys in there know I'm coming I'll just go in and deal with it."

Chaos! Television. Lava from the sky. Television. Bank robbers with bombs. Television. Broken streets. Television. Quiet interesting hour Andric thought by himself. Watching from his lookout, he thought about the things to come.

This demon-man appeared to him like true maniac. Clever but egocentric. Some kind of an antihero. Looking first at his own advantage.

Andric continued to watch out. There were still many things to come. And, yeah, television, of course.

At that moment, the Michael circling over the scene at the bank makes his choice. With a brief snap of his wrist the emerald green whip uncoils from his captive, allowing the bank robber to plumet towards the ground!..

Martha frowns for a moment, then looks up - her face goes white with shock.

Holy sh*t, he dropped him!

Another reporter shouts out towards Dawg as he walks away, "Any idea who might have still been in your house when it caught fire?  Who it was they carted out of the house onto an ambulence?"

Turning back to the reporter, Dog raises an eyebrow as he replies

"What you talkin' 'bout, man? Ain't nobody else in my house. You messin' with me? There weren't nobody in my house 'cept all these freaks."

Looking a little concerned, he adds

"An exclusive to whoever drives me home. Right now."

Then he gets in the car with the lucky reporter and has the driver step on it.

Archived