Trinity Universe: All those in favour of Lynching Bahamut810

knave

Must there be lynching? Can't we just force him to watch Sailor Moon for 9 hours straight?

Then again, he might lynch himself halfway thru the marathon ::devil

9 hours of watching hot teenage scantily clad ladies...

Yea....pure torture to a person who can tune peoples talking out ::wink

9 hours of watching hot teenage scantily clad ladies...

Yea....pure torture to a person who can tune peoples talking out

Duh, I'm an anime nerd and I didn't take that into consideration!

Okay, how about 9 hours of She-Ra, Princess of Power? Or Captain Planet? Or the Smurfs?

::cheesy ::cheesyWE ARE ALL BLUE!::cheesy ::cheesy

::offtopic Smurfette was created by Gargamel(sp?) outta clay or something like that. Smurfs only came in the male variety before that. I personally think they reproduce asexually. Although, considering it's a show 'bout little blue people living in mushrooms, it could just all be a bad trip. ::squid

*Madcat enters the tread with a telluricly created zombie lynch mob (dont ask) at his heels*

Bahamut, you have been very bad... ::biggrin

Um, to be honest, Aberrant Moon sounds kinda fun

Heritage, It seems that you are in league with Bahamut, but there is a chance that you might not be. Oh well, I suppose I have to punish you both, just in case...

::biggrin ::biggrin ::biggrin

You know Alex.. I was starting to wonder too.. A QZ Subforum and a CC subforum.. It's been curious watching all the subjects go crazy back and forth.. and the games are going to stay pretty active and I don't want to be directly competing with ProfPotts.. Hey uh.. Admin/Archer.. what do you think?

*POP!* Andy pops out, his sexah self in a dark purple latex body suit. he extends his hand to the cake and Serina walks out and down the cake. they start a song and dance that would put all the broadway actors in the world to shame.

*gasp*! Quantum Zero was CAKED!!! ::crazy

This craziness has gone too far!

• 3 years later...

Archived