Sign in to follow this  
Aninemity

Aeon returning!

RPGnet forum link

there it is. unofficial word from the man himself that aeon will be back in business come 2004, and with the original crew.

now if only they'd hurry up and blow up the WoD then maybe we can hear more about this.

::cool

WOOHOO!!!!! ::partyhat1 Maybe we'll finally see all of the order books released now... An actual print out of Tera Verde... A reprint of the Trinity Players guide... or reprint or rerelease of Aurora Australis!!!!

>THUNK

"Hey! this guys on the floor! I think he's dead!"

"Leave him! He could have the plague or something!"

"The plague! STUFF THAT! I'm outta here!"

Hmm, it's nice having an extremely incomplete collection of Aeonverse books. I can go out and get stuff that's brand new to me anytime I want.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Ahem. Sorry.

I just remembered we were promised Bright continent and that it was supposed to bring in some new order(?) of psion... Damn I can't wait! I'm going nuts ::wacko ...hmm gonna need a stack of ca$h first for the Time of Judgement books, then the new Trinity books, then whatever else WW throw at us.

LOL if they put out the Mega-Social books maybe all of working on the social one could get a job LOL.

Seriously, this is possibly good news, but I am cautious, you never know.

If it does happen EON deserves credit for helping to keep a cohesive dedicated fanbase.

If they do make a Mega-Social book I hope all of us working on it to have a great big Thank You as well as our names put in it ;D

Mabey an entire page dedicated to our greatness here at EON...

Let's see here... the WoD is finally getting shoved down the Metaplot crapper, and White Wolf is going to re-release the Aeoniverse lines with the original crew at their respective helms? Seriously? ::laugh Hooo-boy. If this isn't just another Internet myth, I'd be more than happy to see several of the "quasi-official" Aberrant and Trinity books actually put out in print.

Not sure how this'll affect our production of fan-created Aeoniverse works, though... It's quite a wake-up call to hear news of your supposedly-extinct competition coming back for Round 2! Better just let the good times roll, methinks... ::cool

Well...I woulld volenteer some of our current work for the Mega-Soc work. Hopefully if they did that we would get a discount on the book when it came out ::biggrin

Not sure how this'll affect our production of fan-created Aeoniverse works, though

In short, it doesn't. ::cool

::blink

My group are gonna be so hard to work with now. 'Specially now that we're moving on to WoD for a game... after the Aberrant one, meaning that as the new lines are released, we'll still be WoDing, and they'll be dragging me back from uni to do another Trinity game. Or my mate back for an Aberrant game. Either way, we'll both have sore ears.

*rubs ears*

Oh well, I'll suppose this means I can't blow up the universe for a grand finale ::smokin . Like I did in my WoD game ::devil .

Hmm... extra motivation... it was needed... kinda like Porzac (no, it's not misspelled, it's Porzac®, "the Poor mans Prozac". *Reads packet* "Consists mostly of Chocolate Ice Cream, not suitable for lactose intolerants or fat people, the latter of whom may become addicted". Damn! There goes my diet.) now that WoD's ending.