Aeon returning!

Aninemity

WOOHOO!!!!! ::partyhat1 Maybe we'll finally see all of the order books released now... An actual print out of Tera Verde... A reprint of the Trinity Players guide... or reprint or rerelease of Aurora Australis!!!!

>THUNK

"Hey! this guys on the floor! I think he's dead!"

"Leave him! He could have the plague or something!"

"The plague! STUFF THAT! I'm outta here!"

I just remembered we were promised Bright continent and that it was supposed to bring in some new order(?) of psion... Damn I can't wait! I'm going nuts ::wacko ...hmm gonna need a stack of ca$h first for the Time of Judgement books, then the new Trinity books, then whatever else WW throw at us.

LOL if they put out the Mega-Social books maybe all of working on the social one could get a job LOL.

Seriously, this is possibly good news, but I am cautious, you never know.

If it does happen EON deserves credit for helping to keep a cohesive dedicated fanbase.

Let's see here... the WoD is finally getting shoved down the Metaplot crapper, and White Wolf is going to re-release the Aeoniverse lines with the original crew at their respective helms? Seriously? ::laugh Hooo-boy. If this isn't just another Internet myth, I'd be more than happy to see several of the "quasi-official" Aberrant and Trinity books actually put out in print.

Not sure how this'll affect our production of fan-created Aeoniverse works, though... It's quite a wake-up call to hear news of your supposedly-extinct competition coming back for Round 2! Better just let the good times roll, methinks... ::cool

::blink

My group are gonna be so hard to work with now. 'Specially now that we're moving on to WoD for a game... after the Aberrant one, meaning that as the new lines are released, we'll still be WoDing, and they'll be dragging me back from uni to do another Trinity game. Or my mate back for an Aberrant game. Either way, we'll both have sore ears.

*rubs ears*

Oh well, I'll suppose this means I can't blow up the universe for a grand finale ::smokin . Like I did in my WoD game ::devil .

Hmm... extra motivation... it was needed... kinda like Porzac (no, it's not misspelled, it's Porzac®, "the Poor mans Prozac". *Reads packet* "Consists mostly of Chocolate Ice Cream, not suitable for lactose intolerants or fat people, the latter of whom may become addicted". Damn! There goes my diet.) now that WoD's ending.

Archived