[OpNet] The word

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Totem. I appreciate that.

Jordan, good to hear from you again.

Jordan and James, this was more a rare case of me giving fair warning. I'm not the Big Bad, or even the Bad Man. I'm just ... well, maybe the Little Bad. wink

After all, it is pretty easy to shoot elephants. Killing that one, dedicated ant (when you are not prepared to wipe out the whole hive) is pretty tough, and I can be one, mean ant when it comes to annoying folks.

Nah ... I'm just harmless and full of bluster. Ignore me.

Metropolis ... What would the point be? You are one righteous mother yourself, and Jager don't play unless he's cornered, caged, or thinks he knows the score.

Oh, yeah ... I do requests for friends on occasion, too.

Quote:
Originally posted by Totem:
I will keep that in mind. Of course then again I could choose to never learn and just slash your throat. Just the options that lay before us.
Beaking off it is then.

I've seen you in action Totem, you've got talent; Not unlike myself when my node first popped. You have a long way to go to be a real threat though. Still, if you keep hangin' with Apep you just migh pick up a thing or two.

I'm cool with that, it just seems alot of suckas want to talk all hard, while I am trying my best to be civilized, so I see people talking my language and that makes me want to throw. I was hard before I was a nova, if that is the game people want to play, then let the dice roll. It seems to many suckas wanna talk like Mr. Aggressive but when it comes time for some voodoo, you can't find them anywhere. I had respect for you Jager, the first time I came on this white mans wet dream three years ago. I was just ready to go because I have been in a bit of a mood lately. As Nancey as this makes me sound I have been very sensitive to the social unrest I feel in cities lately. And Brother I tell you there is alot of it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Jordan Rossi:
Beaking off it is then.
I've seen you in action Totem, you've got talent; Not unlike myself when my node first popped. You have a long way to go to be a real threat though. Still, if you keep hangin' with Apep you just migh pick up a thing or two.

You really have no idea.