[OpNet] The word

I can see my trickster nature has earned myself an enemy.

And don't start that immigrant crap. This is the 21st century. There are no borders. Especially for novas. How do you think I'm a fully regarded citizen both in Japan and America? It's because of who I am. If I wanted to, I could become a citizen of every single bloody country on this mudball. Although the Mid-East and China are SO way off my list.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hardly your purile sense of humor that earns you the spot allotted. Quite the contrary, I do enjoy your sense of humor even when you wield it indiscriminately. It is your inability to grasp that you create the very perceptions of yourself that you seem to find so disheartening when others fail to see beyond that to the "real you".

How that INS paperwork going Ms. Dual Citizen? I bet they just rolled over and didn't even ask anything in return for breaking their own laws. You do realize there's a price tag to that don't you?

I would be so disappointed in the Hino legacy to hear that you hadn't considered the ramifications. Not surprised. Just disappointed.

<font face="Times New Roman" size="5" color="#BC47ED">W</font><font face="Times New Roman" size="2"><font color="#D673FF">idget,</font><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="1">

Hino legacy? BAH! The Hino legacy is having to be tormented about how fucked up my psychological boundaries are, and how messed up my mother was in the head! God damn. Most of that "legacy" BS is tongue and cheek. Everyone knows I'm not proud of my past. Everyone knows I'm one fucked up woman. Does anyone take me seriously? No. I'm fucked, alright? I admit it. My ego is as massive as the sun. You dig? There! BACK OFF.

I was actually going to use the technical term, disassociative personality disorder, rather than calling you fucked up. Basically just young and repressed.

Now that you bring it up though....

smile

<font face="Times New Roman" size="5" color="#BC47ED">W</font><font face="Times New Roman" size="2"><font color="#D673FF">idget,</font><font face="Comic Sans MS" size="1">

Taking ourselves a little serious aren't we. There's no such thing as winning or losing in the long run. Circumstances and events are merely sociatal tides that come and go.

Besides, it's too soon for payback. We'll get to that in a year or two when you've forgotten all about this.

wink

From my experiance with the one race I would saw we were all couch potatoes before we erurpted, because getting anyone to do anything besides sit around and rap about what should be done is all I ever see happening. None of us should be following anyone but ourselves otherwise what is the pointof of null manifesto. I just think that Apep And Ashnod have both done more than any of ya'll think, and believeI am not some chump who knows nothing about them. They are not reculsive novas to me, They lived on my streets for a long time and didn't even know it. I have nurtured them and watched them grow powerful. I have seen them bring the entirety of T2M to their knees and then make sure it was all forgotten, I have seen them change the coure of mighty rivers and change the world. I know they can do it. Can You?

Well,no.That theory sates that all actions cause other actions. As these actions make reaction, the actions grow in size. This is not to say that there is more actions, but it is to say that those actions ripple out in a larger wave.

I.E.; If you take the key stroke I am making now, in time. The reactions, of the sound waves of my fingers hitting the pad, will someday cause enough reactions that a star could go nova. Or that a star doesn't go nova.

Now given the fact that are so many action and reactions, it is nearly impossible to trace the reactions to the actions, when they move to that scale. Just as we will most likely never know if that tidal wave was caused by a bunny hoping or by a pair of dog eating dry food, or somethign else.We do not know.

I cvould tell you a joke abut what God is using thig and a bit of newton physics,but it is nto that funny.

• 1 year later...

Does anybody know if the great beast still lurks it's head in the shadows? I was incommunicado for a while. Do we still have to worry about the phones being bugged and pharmaceutical drugs? Do I still have to worry about the water, and makin me sterile? What's the Word ladies and gentleman?

Yes I am, but that does not mean I do not know who the masters of the world should be. I have worked for those who currently are and I know that novakind or the One Race could do a much better job. Is that a wrong way for me to think? I don't think that losing is really going to happen. You people have already gone past any planning that anyone could have made. It is time for you to walk the halls of Olympus

Revolution? Fucking revolution? You watched way too much Shaft growing up Metropolis.

Hang loose and that big box of rocks named Troll will come around talking about his utopia complete with mcnuggests on demand instead of food pellets so you can compare notes.

Way too many of you poseurs running around.

• 2 weeks later...
Quote:
Originally posted by Metropolis:
I do not want to rule the world but I been thinkin' that maybe it is time to step up. 'Cuz the man in charge aint doin' that good of a job.
Metropolis, you wouldn't do a better job. I can pretty much get Vegas odds on that one.

Ashnod and I had this discussion some time ago, but let me reiterate. Whomever wants to take over the world and enslave mankind better deal with me first. Or, they and their minions best get used to looking over their shoulders.
Novas will not do a better job of running this world. They will not raise themselves up by attempting it. They will simply push mankind down in their foolish attempt.

I no longer have a public profile, so threatening those around me won't do you any good.
I am not Project Utopia and I don't play by their rules. I can be as ruthless as I feel I need to be.

I may have gotten tired of the hip-hop gangbanger life since I became a full on city, but I am still the big bad. I can't get tired of who I am. Oh and Jager Ol' boy. I will take those odds anyday.Big Poppa's first power was luck. I never said anything about slavery. But if you wanna throw just to prove you still got what it takes, I am down, muthafucka'!

Trashing? Moi? Hardly. You have no comprehension of the restionship between myself and the Old Man. You aren't going to learn anythig while you are squaking either, so perhaps you should let Jags respond before beaking off?

Oh, thanks for the welcome back.