[OpNet] Who's the Sexiest Nova?

Whass up y'all? This is the love doctor, Lucious Clay. I'm just sittin here in my crib thinkin of the two things I like more than anything on this green planet. a little bootie and some big ol' bootie. It brings up some questions I wanna rap at y'all. and that is :

"Who is the sexiest nova you'd most like to get your freak on with?"

Personally, I think Allejandra is all that and a bottle of juice. But still she's a bit too catholic for ol' Lucious Clay. I could have feelins for Jennifer Landers but that would be delving inot the realms of necrophelia. Maybe I'd have to give props to that mystery bitch Sophia Rousseau. She's got that whole white euro thing goin to a tee. She makes me wanna say "Voulez vous couchez avec moi ce soir"

Rap back to me on your opinions. I'd like to know what the people think abaut sweet love makin.

Lucious, you mean your not the sexiest nova alive?!? I don't know if I can carry on.

Don't you think that sexy is in the eyes of the beholder? To each his own, I say. Me, I like them long, lean, and dangerous, but I'm silly that way. Nothing like a lady who can grind my bones to powder with her thighs or scatter my atoms to the wind with a look to grab my attention (or is that my intuition going off?)

Apep, sometimes I try to save lives and sometimes I like to laugh at myself and others. Keeps me sane.

One of my team is a stand-up comic. He goes by the name of The Great and Mighty Pundy. If you haven't heard of him, don't be suprised. He really isn't that good and he has the fashion sense that makes you want to claw your eyes out. Fortunately, he is nigh-invulnerable.

Thanks. As an old friend used to say (back in my black-clad, brooding days),"If you aren't having fun, why are you doing it?"

Words to live by.

As for me, its all about how they look in a speedo. See, I like my girls topless (piggy snort, snort). Polynesia, gotta love it!

[This message has been edited by Jager (edited 06-06-2001).]

Who's the sexiest Nova? Hmm, depends on whose libido happens to be at the controls at any given minute.

At various times I have found Alejandra to be a spectacular beauty. At others Tommy Orgy has seemed to be quite the dish. I am still trying to find out which aspect of my muddled mind finds Superbeast to be an everloving furry delight.

Yeah, sexy is all in the eye of the beholder, and everyone's got different opinions. I just wanted to hear what people had to say. But it is true that every time I look in the mirror, I find myself sayin, "I can't wait until tororrow because I just keep gettin better lookin every day."

Phaltgraff, she's straight, but just a little lacking in the booty department for ol' Lucious.

Alehandra's got the booty, but when I hear a woman scream out "Oh God!" in bed, I don't want it to be because they're confessing.

I don't even wanna go into that Superbeast shit.

But if you guys wanna talk some serious kink. That little girl Apep told me Leviathan's got three wangs and they all work at the same time. Now that's freaky.

Fuck you Lucious. A girl tells you something in confidence and you go and run your mouth. Are we gonna have to throw down again? I'd be happy to take the kiddie gloves off this time.

Hazzard, your gonna make me puke. Why is everyone always hitting on my mother. You to Jager, gross.

[This message has been edited by Apep (edited 06-07-2001).]

Apep, your mother is an attractive, intelligent woman. Okay, I find some aberrations attractive. I apoligize if that offends you, but it shouldn't. We are all novas, and some of us are even adults. I think I can tell a woman that she is attractive without hitting on her.

Why do you find it gross?

Since I finally started to see Ashnod as my mother, she has become totally asexual to me. Obviously I know she's had some sex, but it just weirds me out to think about her like that or I guess other people thinking about her like that. Did you ever walk in on your parents doing it? it's like that.

Aberrations get me all excited so I guess I understand.

I know Ashnod's damn good looking, I look just like her. hee hee. well, except our aberrations are all different, and she's a lot taller than me.

[This message has been edited by Apep (edited 06-07-2001).]

Hazzard,

Why, thank you my dearest sex machine. I thought you loved me only for our sparkling conversations.

Jager,

I...never knew.

Apep,

Hon, you think it's strange for you to think of me as a sexual creature? Put yourself in my shoes. Three wangs?????

You know, sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed. I mean, having over two dozen different libidos can make life difficult, especially when several of them are diametrically opposed. But, after listening to some of you, I feel downright at ease.

Three "wangs", oh my Lord.

Calm down, James. Psycologically speaking, you have fifteen or so. Some of us have to get by with just one.

So far, it has just been us guys(?) rambling. Who is in the running for sexiest male? Crobin? Mal can be pretty fierce, no? Everyone knows what Pax looks like, and Leviathen is so...endowed. Anyone else?

Corbin's ok, I guess. I've never gotten a good look at Mal, really. Pax? Well yah, he's got looks, and his ass is damn fine in that tight eufiber suit. His attitude is a real turn off though. 3 Dicks? Man, I'd never leave the house! Will someone please send Leviathan my way? wink.gif

You know, I've always thought the Stone Badass was good lookin' in that biker bitch, gonna-fuck-you-up, kind of way. Oh yah, don't sell yourself short there Jags, You got it goin' on. That dark and mysterious act don't just work on the ladies, know what I'm saying?

Quote:
Originally posted by Jordan Rossi:
That dark and mysterious act don't just work on the ladies, know what I'm saying?

Why Jordan, I do believe you're coming out of your shell. Welcome to the world, just be sure not to lose your way.

Jordan, thanks. My luck with relationships hasn't been all that rosy, though. Let me see: betrayal(she was a Utopian agent sent to keep an eye on me), betrayal(lost himself to the taint and nearly killed me), death (refused to give me up under torture, so was killed), and Missing in Action(in Utopian custody) though we were already having serious problems. Keeping my distance seems to be the best way to keep my friends alive.

I always had a thing for Plutonium Fuel Rods; so much destructive energy in such a small bundle. (Much like Pax's Jockstrap!)

Man, you gotta get a life Haz, Masturbating with control rods. I don't even want to know what you do with them to get off!

[This message has been edited by Jordan Rossi (edited 06-13-2001).]

Why, Hazzard, your getting all emotional. Have I insulted your fragile masculinity?

Save your insults for someone who cares, boyo. Next time we meet, you can express all the anger you like, but stop boring the folks who have something to say.