Adventure! RPG - New to Adventure!

gambit

Hello, all I've just picked up and finished reading Adventure and I am in love (Sweet is it not) Anyhow I've already set up a group and a time to play it next week.

Now are there any little glitches in the rules that I have to look out for?.

The first session is entitled The Feathered god of Death..

The PC's will all be part of the Aeon Group and will be be enjoying a few snifters of brandy in the smoking room. When a dishevlled aquaintance of theirs will stagger in babbiling how he needs their help and how a madman wants to bring back an evil from the ruins of Teotihucan ( Old Aztec City) . Then he will say something like "Dr Vassenberger he, uh..." when a feathered dart from out side strikes the aquaintce in the next killing him with a deadly posion. Hopefully the players will either study the dart, chase who ever shot it and try to find out who Dr Vassenberger is. Whilst doing thi they will find out the dart is coated in a rare snake posion only found near the gulf of mexio and the feather is of a bird native to that area. Also as they try either to travel in that direction of find the good Dr ( Who really is Dr Mentaliod evil genuis and memsmorist) They will be attacked men who look like natives and have feather serpants as tatoos.

More will come. Does this sound in the spirit of Adventure so far.

welcome aboard Gambit, hope you like what you see and come back to visit! ::biggrin as for the story, our st Joseph on EON ran us through a similar thing... and the only gripe most people have with the game is that there aren't enough knacks, and/or that the mentalists get screwed inspiration wise... hope that helps. ::bigsmile

Thanks for the welcome and replies all.

I'l fill you in on how the game goes, first session should be in a week or so. I'm running a quick on off with my wife this weekend to give the game a shakedown. It wil be titled The Slumbering Menace. ( I figure if I give my story arcs a pulp sort of name it will help when I do the intros to each session n that booming type of narrator vaoice and get everyone in the mood quicker)

As for the inspiration problems someone suggest that I give out inpsiration for things like stunts and the like. I may give that a try.