Aberrant: Quantum Zero - QZ - game mechanics

Asbjørn

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
::hehe Thanks!  It's easy with a great GM! (hey - no sense in throwing away suck-up XP  ::tongue) 

Seriously though - I don't know how Proff manages to come up with the goods virtually every day.  Most PbEM games seem to die in the first month or two - so his record is truly something to be proud of. ::smokin

-Knave

Ditto, Ditto, Ditto. ::shocked

Well, congrats to Samurai for his first nova kill. 

Cheers! ::thumbsup Although it's not all good. in game, Guy has seriously mixed feelings about this - on the one hand he did his job, but on the other he killed a disturbed teenager... Not really what he signed up for, but then he'd do it again.

-Knave

Here's another problem...

he has comitted novacide, this sort of thing can get you in a heap of crap in nova society. The only updside is that it was done to save a nova so only the Prof knows... All hail Profpotts ::prof2

... ::blink What? Don't look at me like that, you guys aren't the only ones bucking for XP here ::tongue

That is probably how her first stalker got started....

Probably so. Mind you the Japanesse culture is a lot more open about that sort of thing. As i understand it one of the major problems the Winter Olympics had was the lack of sepperate baths in the facilities.

I've got to admit that of all the NPC charecters in the QZ - Elites game i find Nezumi the most interesting. A charecter with obvious Bi Polar tendencies and underlaying self image issues (at least from my own reading of the situation) the "encounter" with Samurai could have gone off potentialy in any direction.

Also i would'nt be at all suprised if poor little Nezumi had quite a bit of mental abberations and the resulting taint was the reason that she has the obvious difficulties dealing with normal "baselines" as potrayed in the story.

I have to congratulate the Prof one a very well sculpted game. My only wish was that there were more player spaces going so i could add my own input to the game but the number of players he has at the momment must dominate a good piece of his time and i would not wish an extra burden on anybody.

The Chieftain

Hey, thanks for the praise Chieftain!

If ya' want to play, just PM me a character (stats & background - with a list of how Nova & Bonus points were spent, please) & I'll see what I can do. I'm a sucker for punishment, I guess... ::rolleyes

How's it feel to be a religious figure, Prof?

I'm just waiting for everything I've ever said on the forum to be quoted out of context as an excuse for war / greed / sexism / racism / whatever-ism... Seems to be the norm with us 'religious figures'... ::halo ::wink ::priest

I'm just waiting for everything I've ever said on the forum to be quoted out of context as an excuse for war / greed / sexism / racism / whatever-ism... Seems to be the norm with us 'religious figures'

He wants us to kill, covet, steal and whatever...did you hear!!

All Hail Prof!

::prof2 ::prof1

Archived