Aberrant: Quantum Zero - QZ - game mechanics

Asbjørn

You guys make it sound like im not working. I cant help that the person im interviewing happens to be an attractive blonde female nova...

And remember...I am taken ::devilangel

Mabey I *should* get a nova hoochie mama...

Hmmm...decisions, decisions...

Mwahahaha! Dont you guys wish you had that problem?

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You guys make it sound like im not working.  I cant help that the person im interviewing happens to be an attractive blonde female nova...

Or was that a shapeshifting nova assassin...? Or maybe just a regular transvestite. Doesn't matter to you, right? ::tongue ::sly ::devil

OOC: John can drive a standard and is licensed with 1 drive, right?

I know people who would have had a negative drive stat who have licenses...

On the other hand, I don't know if John could legally drive a car in Ibiza... The required age might be a bit higher, and he's 16 or something, right? Don't know how international law works on that point.

ROFL

Mojo is licenseless. I just forgot to give him a Drive score, so he ended up without..

I think Drive is an "everyman" skill, meaning you can do the very basics with a drive of "zero".

Not the person you want behind the wheel in a rain storm, but good enough to take people to school.

Check out the rules on p.233,

... Players of characters in control of a vehicle who have no dots in the appropriate Ability, must roll for almost every change in course or procedure...

So...

Not the person you want behind the wheel in a rain storm...

Or if you have to turn a corner... ::wink

... but good enough to take people to school.

If there are no other cars on the road! ::sly

In the real world, however, Ayre is quite right - driving an automatic is one of the easiest things it's possible to do.

Not the person you want behind the wheel in a rain storm, but good enough to take people to school.

Fortunately, the only people Mojo will be "taking to school" will be Alloy and Thunderbolt. ::sly

A bit of OOC before we proceed with the Bacon & Eggs mission, (what? working at a restaurant between graveyard and breakfast shifts changes a persons thought patterns)...

#1 Appropriate attire: Wills Eufibre casual suit shifts to a standard el gatto burglar black outfit (can't remember the rules, can it change enough to become a full body suit acting as gloves and ski-mask,etc.?)

#2 Equipment: What do we have/need?

#3 Unexpected situations: What if Will has a vision, someone turns up, one of us gets spotted?

Profpotts, Will's gonna be supressing his bioluminesence when he sprints. Being inconspicuous and tight on Qpoints. Finally has he recoverred fully from the quantum bolt he took at the airport?

Ayre, I think I can answer most of your questions...

1: Yes, I think Eufiber can transform to cover the whole body...especially as that's what The Stranger's whole outfit is. Well, aside from the utility belt, climbing harness, holsters, and super-duper techno-mask. ::tongue

2: I'm fairly sure ol' Stranger's got most of the equipment needed in various pouches on his belt. ::ninja Please correct me if I'm wrong, Prof.

3: Uhh....we pray that none of those things happen. If any of those do happen, well, let's just say the results will probably be bad. ::crazy ::smiley4

4: And just in case something goes horribly wrong... ::prof1

• 2 weeks later...

Least you guys don't have the spirits of nature rising up in rebellion...

I knew there was a good reason for Joe to be afraid of caves, Prof just went out of his way to prove it! ::ninja ::crazy ::tongue

Derek has one of the weakest minds I've encountered

Bwahahahahaha!!!!!!!! ::smiley1 ::smiley1 ::smiley1

Archived