Aberrant: Quantum Zero - QZ - game mechanics

Asbjørn

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol.

Nope - I'm not familiar with Waits - but Big in Japan I know! ::tongue I do love it when characters start taking on lives of their own and you start noticing things like that. Role Playing Voodoo man ::biggrin ::ninja ::smokin

Hands up everyone who thinks Vinnie's wallet has 'Bad Mutha F***er' on it ::smiley5 ::tongue

Dude, if Ghost starts quoting the scripture... ::blink  ::unsure

"Yea, though I walk in the valley of the shadow of death..."

"...I fear no evil, cause I'm the meanest motherf*cker in that valley..."

I think maybe I have to work on his people skills... Or was that machine skills? ::confused

I think maybe I have to work on his people skills... Or was that machine skills?

Not too sure in that regard, mind you, I wonder if they do p*ssed off Nova warranties on those things?

ps. Charecter incomming prof. you should have recieved it already, sorry about the spelling, it's the weekend and this machine has no spell checker.

Some of the more immediatly interesting illustrations include: diagrams that appear to be of nerve-cells, diagrams of blood-cells (some with bizarre additions that appear to represent some sort of microscopic organisms), something that looks like an illustraction of the workings of the muscles & bone structure of an animal of some kind or other, & other such things. There are also illustrations of plants, electronic machines of some variety, & various other things. There even appears to be an advert for baby-food... 

One of the photographs is of an extremely attractive woman wearing some type of classical European eveningwear - the faded black & white picture makes her skin appear very pale, & her hair appear stark white - but she does bare a considerable resemblance to young Natalia.

Ok Prof spill the beans, on which pages of the Adventure core book should we be reffering to? ::tongue

What time he has left he spends practicing kata and meditation techniques - absolutely and definitely not thinking about Nezumi's warm, soft body trembling against his - her little heart racing so fast against his cheast...

Naughty Samuri! She is only 16 years old! You petterarse you ::laugh

--Dictionary of My RP groups homegrown Terms--

Entry 1:

Petterarse (most times used with the a$$ word): A person who has feelings in a physical way for someone under the age of 18. Most times it follows my characters (Jack currently for Heroes Unlimited) joking about how 19 is much too old for a woman to be.

Ex.

Jack (Croc hunter wanna be): "So...how old is she?"

GM: "She is ummm...22"

Jack: "Darn...she is ancient!"

GM: "..."

Jack: "What about having more women like Delila? She has a lot of energy! Or...how about someone else like Cherub?"

GM: "...They are 16 and 15..."

Debonaire (other PC): "Your such a petterarse..."

OK: Since time is of the essence, I just want to get the timetable right here...

We met Pathfinder on Ibiza the night of day 1 of the kidnapping story. The day or date is unimportant.

Day 2: The next morning we got a call from Kane (10 am, thank you, archer), screwed up the secrecy bit, and split up. Nate went to the airport, which was trashed by Hog and Mefistofaleez some time before noon. Around 1 pm we left for New York through Terry's warp. In New York it's around 7 am (Those guys are at it round the clock...). This is where it's beginning to get a bit confusing. Terry and Derek spend the rest of day 2 doing god knows what, while the Stranger, Will and John are back in Ibiza around 2 pm local time. They take an early night.

On day 3 (New York time 8 am) Terry and Derek grab the book. Via various warps they end up in Chicago and Ibiza about an hour later, tops. Ibiza time is then 3 pm, and Terry spends the entire rest of the day doing god knows what (again...) while the rest of the crew meet the newcommer at the airport. Actually, they've probably done that before Terry returns to Ibiza, since I kinda doubt the Stranger gets up at 8 am New York time...

What Nullifier's doing, nobody knows (or cares... ::tongue ).

I just think that when we're racing the clock like we at least should be doing here, it's a good thing to keep track of the time... After all, we don't know how long we can keep the book without getting into a world of trouble, or how (un)safe Natalia is.

we don't know how long we can keep the book without getting into a world of trouble

um...... 5 seconds?

I think I'm in a world of trouble already..... ::wink

and add to that that I have *no* idea where Derek is. For all I know, Terry just said Chicago to throw off any bugs we may be carrying. Or just for mindfsck purposes......

::confused

I dunno.

Derek was doing A-ok prior to the larceny attempt.....

Of all the PCs, I reckon he's the least likely to be suspected of pulling something like this..... ::wink

As such, he's gonna be doubly screwed, especially given his obvious physical appearance (ie metallic skin).

Frankly, I think he's just gonna stay on the roof.

No point bringing attention to himself. ::biggrin

and add to that that I have *no* idea where Derek is. For all I know, Terry just said Chicago to throw off any bugs we may be carrying. Or just for mindfsck purposes......

Muhahahaaa!

Darn it, I should've Pmed Prof that I sent you to Tokyo or something...

As such, he's gonna be doubly screwed, especially given his obvious physical appearance (ie metallic skin).

Actually I think you're the safest bet for the book since you could transform into air or something and move around like that (like you did at the first Masters Party)

We met Pathfinder on Ibiza the night of day 1 of the kidnapping story. The day or date is unimportant.

Day 2: The next morning we got a call from Kane (10 am, thank you, archer), screwed up the secrecy bit, and split up. Nate went to the airport, which was trashed by Hog and Mefistofaleez some time before noon. Around 1 pm we left for New York through Terry's warp. In New York it's around 7 am (Those guys are at it round the clock...). This is where it's beginning to get a bit confusing. Terry and Derek spend the rest of day 2 doing god knows what, while the Stranger, Will and John are back in Ibiza around 2 pm local time. They take an early night.

On day 3 (New York time 8 am) Terry and Derek grab the book. Via various warps they end up in Chicago and Ibiza about an hour later, tops. Ibiza time is then 3 pm, and Terry spends the entire rest of the day doing god knows what (again...) while the rest of the crew meet the newcommer at the airport. Actually, they've probably done that before Terry returns to Ibiza, since I kinda doubt the Stranger gets up at 8 am New York time...

Yeah, I thought that more time had passed while I was away...Terry grows his beard VERY fast. He's sooooo rugged ::wink

What Nullifier's doing, nobody knows (or cares...  ).

Hey... That wasn't nice. ::smiley4 ::sarcasm Seriously, though, good luck with that whole thing. Good to know your reputations aren't as important to you as people are. ::halo Oh, and what 'bout Andy and I? We're in Marrakesh looking for two missing Elites. What day are we on now?

Archived