Jump to content

Adventure! RPG - World War Service Records


Recommended Posts

Australia: World War Two Nominal Roll

United Kingdom: The MoD (Minstry of Defense) does not keep the veterans' records online. To get one, you need to contact the correct office for the army, RAF, RM, or RN.

United States: The NARA (National Archives & Records Adminstration) does not keep the veterans' records online either, but there are some samples available here, including some of the WWII notables like Douglas MacArthur.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Create New...