[OpNet] Jager, Watch your back!

Jager,

Webb here again, I am afraid I can't risk waiting any longer, I will have to mobilize what forces I can muster. When you do get this, please contact me. I hate have to send people to a job when their are unprepaired.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad you got Atwight out. Once again, I am patching up my folks and gearing up for round two. I will need to talk to you and Atwight about this Delphi character. He seemed to know a great deal about both Atwight and myself. I am beginning to think that SF may have been a Trojan Horse. Be careful.

glad to see everyones alive and back in communication again, me been busy, tunnels finished and the grav train tracks done, trains constructed, ended up building two tunels and so, to have beter more efficient traveling, trains are running 24/7 at moment bring supplies there, and bring resources back, until a nano-assembly unit can be set up there, probly a small factory size one, which means more raw material, guess thos recycling centersw are going to be emptied, even tho the nano-assemblers can turn anything into anything, its alot faster to use the pure building blocks.

Found out who was watching GREBOS RECYCLERS on earth was an environmental watchdog organization, picked it at random to watch, they saw the difference in output and input, so watched more, got some telepaths onto it, a bit of domination and telepathic manipulation of there memmorys, cyberkinsis to alter there mainframe database, and the alteration or accidental (not) destruction of there hard copy, put them onto another company thats competition, and has low environmental practices. Once there shares crash, buy them out.

I am truly glad that you are well Jager, and I feel I owe you an apology. I have been running a statistical analasys for the past couple of days on all possible antagonists and Gideon Delphi is seeming to come up as the most likely. He has ties to Utopia that run very, very deep so be careful.

I want learn a little more about your Nova powers. I know that you cannot manifest Quantum outside your physical form, however, what exactly are you capable of? I have a suspicion you can sense impending personal danger, but I would like to know how combat worthy your powers are. I am working on a device for you for use in combat situations and want to make sure that it suits you well.

Also, I have sent coordinates to a specially buit safehouse. It has medical facilities and other useful toys, and I have added Quantum shielding to help protect it from Quantum scans and such. Do not be concerned by the alien appearance inside, I use mostly Bio-Technology now and have a fondness for the old television show "Earth, Final Conflict". I love their depiction of Bio-Tech and have modeled my own after their style. There is an assistant of mine there at all times and they will be glad to teach you how to use the technology.

Well, if the situation wasn't bad enough, your old buddy Delphi has made some new friends. Does Marcel Delorimier ring a bell? Now, what's an indepth Utopia guy doing working with a member of the Teragen Pantheon? Man, Gideon is going to be so pissed with Marcel for letting this get out. The problem is Delphi is far to dangerous as is, without any Teragen ties, and Marcel is too much a self-interested chump to keep a handle on Delphi.

Man, this Delphi character wants to make sure you die alone and friendless. What's your history?

Not much really. Gideon is a nasty businessman, as Webb can attest to, however, I believe he is simply a pawn. Casey "Praetorian" Long is his supposed bodyguard, but I know he is more than a simple brute. He spoke several times about historical events with the familiarity of someone who has witnessed them. I interfered with his plans somehow and he doesn't take things like that well.

"Casey Long" is obviously a fake name but I have been unable to penetrate any deeper. I get the feeling he is far older than I. My pattern scan of him revealed an incredibly complex Quantum pattern.

So far I have seen him utilize Mega-Strength, Speed, Accuracy, and Resiliancy. He is highly intelligent and a master of strategy and tactics. During my escape/rescue he also displayed some sort of energy manipulation powers and the ability to generate at least 2 identical duplicates of himself.

This man has a terrifying level of power and an unknown agenda. I am betting that he is the mastermind behind our recent troubles, including the crash of this board. I have no proof of course, but I am working on that. If you have to deal with him at all, run away.

[This message has been edited by Atwight (edited 05-10-2001).]

Unfortuneatly, I don't seem to have the luxury of letting this drop. I seems that I have gotten a few of my allies in the Teragen involved from their end. Does Lebos Island ring any bells? In less than 24 hours one of his plans is going to come to fruition and Delphi/Praetorian is going to have a major inroad into the Teragen Pantheon. So much for nap time.

Rings no bells with me Jager, but then I refuse to have any dealings with the Teregen. Can I help you in any way? I can send you one of my gateway timers, It will take you to a predetermined location than burn out. Great escape route if you need it.

I have programmed one to drop you at an unpopulated area in the Midwestern US. I will have an evac vehicle and team waiting for you to take you where you need to go. I do not want them to trace the Warp directly to your location after you evacuate.

Jager, or anybody really, I now have guardianship of several young novas. I am in need of some advice. James, I know you have a little experience in this area. They are all between the ages of 11 and 15. I have set up a rather large estate for them/us to live on but in all my years I have never raised children.

Atwight, how did you come by these kids? If they came from you-know-who, then my first thought is to move them. Otherwise, go with your instincts and you should do fine. By that age, they're usually capable of adult decision-making and responsibility. You are not their father (I hope) and don't have the background to fill that role. Just be their friend and have patience. They are going to save the world, don't ya know?

Good guess Jager. They are what you might call special needs though. They have not had exposure to the "real world" in the same way as normal children and are having difficulty adjusting, that is why I am asking for advice. Don't worry about location, I have gone to special lengths to make sure we will be difficult to locate. The North American continent is a large place and I am good at hiding.

Atwight, congratulations! Where do I send the cigars?

Kidding aside, yes I have a little experience in this area. It's just a little unusual however. When I came into possession of my five little wonders, I was in a position of fear and inability to trust anyone. I was certain that I would be unable to defend the children against outside threats and was unwilling to simply turn them over to Bounty for rearing. While I am a true Terat, I still disagree with some of my fellow Terats as to the specifics of our philosophy. So, what I did was simple. I created the Nursery.

With some assistance from a Nova of my aquaintence, Magus, I was able to put together a self sustaining, fully interactive environment in which to leave the children. Specially designed interactive instruction devices provided the necessary amount of affection, positive feedback, and compassion to insure a healthy up bringing. I used a variety of ways in which to insure a constant availablitity of education in all arenas and made sure that the children also learned of correct Nova history and philosophy. Providing enough foodstuffs and other material needs was simply a matter of designing a proper miniaturization storehouse.

Once the Nursery was designed and built I needed a place to put it so as to offer protection and camoflage from others. I used my knowledge of temporal/spatial manipulation I have learned from studying Morganna Barrows to create a powerful time/space field in which to store the Nurserey. In the end I stored it in a false beeper that I wore. Inside it was the size of large mansion and time moved at a degree ten times faster than it did outside of the Nursery. Once the children had matured slightly they learned to manipulate the time field even more and reached full maturation within a few months of my subjective experience.

So, for your pleasure, here is a download of the designs for the Nursery. I warn you, the designs are simple to follow but the ability to manipulate quantum required to create some of the more complex devices is very high. I would have been unable to do it without Magus.

Good luck with the munchkins.

Interesting work James, but I do not think I will be using it. First because of their ages, I feel it would do more psychological harm to them than good. Second, they have already spent 95% of their lives in a similar environment, I doubt I could convince any of them to enter in to another one. I think it would break the trust I have already established with them. Still, it is a fascinating piece of work you sent me.

Since they are novas who have spent their entire lives around other novas, introducing them to a world with billions of baselines will be the biggest challenge. While taint shouldn't be as much as a problem as it is in first gens, they will have a more subtle alienation factor when dealing with rest of humanity. With a great deal of exposure and patience, they may be able to overcome this, if human contact is deemed desirable.

Also, look out for any gestalt effects. Nova children who are raised in creches or James' Nursery environment often develop an intrinsic understanding of eachother which borders on telepathy. As one learns to adapt, the others should come along as well. Likewise, anything that traumatizes one of them will be looked upon with hostility by the rest.

Of course, the whole boy/girl thing will be interesting as well. Make sure the opposite sex in the group doesn't decide that your something more than a 'big brother' figure. Remember, they understand each other and your something exciting and new. Prepare yourself for this.

Let me know how this comes along. If you want me to stop by, I'll see what I can do.

Atwight,

as of you being the guardian of several young novas, your welcome to bring them to primus and let them interact with our populace, im not sure how the will get on with our children considering the age difference (see opposing views for details).

As for James 'Prodigy' Meehan's nursery, we are very much interested in obtaining his desgns, we have the necessary resources and expertise to build one or many, if james would give his permissions, could you send them to use, would would like to alter the plans to alter the spped of time, to maybe stassis affect, and use them as a trojan horse to help bring alot of troops to one place, with little effort, one agent with a strike squad in his beeper, type agender. We also like the way you can speed up the development of skills and abilitys, in a short time, subjectivly our time. People undergo 6 years traing inside and only 1-2 pass outside, or set-up your own time difference excellent.

Cornelius, keep the time down to six month hops. This will help with the morale and mentality of the troops. I believe they are dedicated, but to long a seperation may cause some definite changes in how they view their duty. Besides, to much training and not enough play makes Jack a very sulky boy.

Cornelius, I do not want you to take personal offence to this but even if Mr. Meechan gave me permission to give you this technology, I would not. The purpose you would like to put this technological marvel to is very dangerous, in my opinion. This nursery was create to protect and nurture children. It was not intended as a "Trojan Horse," and I do not want to see it put to such use. Not all technology should be applied to the art of war and I feel this is one of them.

no offence was taken atwight,

And not all the devices and inventions we make or obtain, are used for military purposes, we just try to find there full potentials and uses that they can be used for. be it military or civilian, or industrial, research, exploring, james nursery can be used for all of them, example rescue operation send in a team rescue nova's put them in nursery and fight your way out without putting them in danger, reverse of the trojan horse. Or for accelerated training and education methods for many things.

exploring, design a small very fast ship, that can stand 10 times the stress of a nova, put some of james nurseys in as cargo holds and living habitats. no stress, little time passes for the voyagers.

We here find the potentials fields things can be used for and use it efficiently.

On another tangent, with evolution of nova's where we to get pass the need of a body flesh and blood, and become pure energy, do you think we would just be pure quatum energy, or a mix of different energy types, and how much more powerful would we be compared to now. Anyone think of anyway to actually accelerate this type of evolution in yourself.

Any technology that alters the quantum flow is inherently dangerous. Any use of Temporal and Entropic powers can have devestating backlashes. Likewise, creating a temporal variance field may seem like a good idea, but you don't want to what happens when someone brings it down abruptly. It is bad enough when a nova is controlling the effect. I have yet to see someone give a device an ituitive sense for temporal manipulation.

One question: Has anyone found a way around the quantum limiting variable in temporal manipulation? Otherwise, whatever nova gets stuck in the temporal effect rapidly loses the ability to manipulate quantum.

Jager, you are essentially correct.Universal Chaosand the Time/Space Continuum are NOT forces to toy with. As an example of the dangers, Tesseract, A nova with some control of time and space, was recently trying to improve his control of the Time/Space Continuum under controlled conditions. A slight distraction (I believe someone opened a door and allowed a slight draft to enter the room) was all it took to send things awry. The end result was that Tesserat was trapped in a Mobius Strip for 4 days. Nothing we tried could free him from the anomaly. Eventually he ran out of quantum energy and the effect collapsed thus freeing him but it could be much, much worse.

What James has done is essentially create a crude form of pocket dimension. Cornelieus is correct about the multitude of possibilities, however, look at your first suggestion doctor. It was a military application. That is a trend humanity has followed since makind first waged war. Have we not learned anything from our past mistakes?. I have explored temporal maipulation theory and abandoned it because of the dangers it can pose. I feel the risks outweigh the gains at this point.

"Crude" eh? I for one am insulted. You try slapping together something that violates about every law of nature in only a week.

Crude!

Oh, Cornelius, that you would even think that I would share my toys with you shows me what a mad twit you truly are. Atwight is correct, you jump to the military application too quickly. You slapped guns in those apes hands just a soon as you could. Had you ever thought of applying your genius to a way to simply keep them from being threatened?

James no offense was intended. I make devices that alter the fundamental laws of reality on an almost daily basis. My technology is so far advanced at this point that I have found anything else to be crude by comparison. I was not trying to slam your work. I just made the mistake of comparing it to my own. Again I offer my applogies.

Guys, try not to be too hard on Cornelius, now. It is difficult to develop any technology that doesn't have some military applications.

An example (remember, I am the dumbest one of the four of us): Atwight, you provided me with some gizmos that used temporal mechanics to stabalize the critically wounded until they can get to a medical unit. Cornelius gave me an energy damper field. James, I BOUGHT from Nextstep a magnetic field generator that fixes structural faults in walls and load bearing structures. When my techs combined these things, you know what they discovered they could do? They "created" a resonance field that penetrates an exisiting wall and sheaths it in a temporal field. It makes a normal looking civilian-use structure about as tough as 35m of steel-reinforced concrete.

Guys, I'm the dummy here and I figured how to do this. The team wants to call it Insta-Bunker. While the capabilities are defensive in nature, it does serve a military purpose.

Take comfort in the fact that we don't understand the vast majority of the mechanics we are dealing with. We didn't alter any of the things we were given (doing so to the MFG would have violated the service agreement), we just figured out how to interface them.

THe MFG has excellent commercial aplications, Doc Cornelius' Damper is great for listening posts and doubles as bug repellant, and Atwights device will undoubtably save lives. Still, we have thought about making the MFG into a destablizer field to drop buildings on people(James, any qualified Cyberkinetic can bypass your safeguards; check to see if manufacturing cut any corners), altering the damper to cause nodal feedbacks in novas, and using the stabilizer to make Temporal Grenades. The reasons we haven't done this are: that it would violate the trust you have place with my team (we appreciate that), use of these weapons could have catastrophic consequences(we don't understand 95% of what we do have), and we need you alot more than you need us.

Jaeger, thanks for the heads up on the flaws in the safeguards of my gizmos. To be honest, I can't blame anyone but me. I have not had the opportunity to ever study a Cyberkinetic (they don't seem real intent on advertising their skills it appears, not that I can blame them.) so I don't have a truly accurate blue print of their capabilities. Well, hopefully I can hunt one down and start crawling through his quantum field.

Atwight, well, I can't say no offense taken, but I forgive you. I guess I haven't had the chance to interact with anyone who outstrips me in, well, nearly any field for quite some time. I guess my acceptance of constructive criticism has atrophied.

Jager, It is true that any piece of technology can be used in either an offensive or defensive capacity, lord knows I have bastardized other peoples inventions enough to know. I was just expressing concern for the preoccupation that we, as both humans and novas, seem to share in creating weapons from the most innocent of inventions. That is a dangerous road that we have been travelling down for a long, long time. If I seemed harsh it is because the invention in question was designed for the nurturing of life and to use it to help take away life, well it just saddens me, that is all.

James I was not criticizing the theory or science of the Nursury. Your grasp of continuum mechanics is quite solid. I was commenting more on the physical materials used to build it. The basic flaw that I see is how resistant to damage, aging and decay the actual physical container is. I have built a replica using your designs out of some stronger material. It is a Techno-Organic substance called Living Metal. When something is built using Nanotech Assemblers (thus it is all one piece, no seams, bolts, etc.) the nanites usually "die off" shortly after production. With living metal these assembly nanites continue to function, reparing and regenerating any device that is constructed with it. A warning though, Don't leave the device lying around on a metal surface for too long.

If you give me a location, I will send the LM Nursury to you so you can understand what I am talking about. Please be careful with this though, there are many people and organizations in the world that would kill to get their hands on it. Utopia is aware of the technology but does not know how to replicate the process, I would like to keep it that way.

James, take my advice; Atwight has no head for commercial ventures. All of his stuff is built out of the finest, most expensive material available. Unfortunately, it is impractical to replicate them in most cases, but, luckily, the origonals will last forever.

Atwight, I am sure that you have heard this from Webb countless times.

James,

Yes I had thought of applying my genius to a way to simply keep them from being threatened and did, but eventual came to the conclusion that the humans wouldn't fully except them, so would then try to exploit them for there own purposes, make them a second class citizen of the world, a slave force since they were not human, just like the humans are exploiting nova's. So only meeting force with force was equal to the task, they are not just warriors they only fight when it's needed for their survival, just like us.

Jager,

We so no reason for you not to keep doing what your doing, we where thinking about sending to you some shield belts we had spare in storage, we designed them based on the shields nova's create to protect against kinetic energy, sound, light, heat, laser etc, and also from an old movie called dune that I found on a DVD as a kid and read the books I got from a second hand book shop. They have been in operation with our forces for six years and have been repeatedly upgraded and altered. We have shields designed for repealing/absorbing one energy type or multiple energy types up to 4 at moment, come in standard shield, duelling shield, assault shield, and battle shield types, standard takes less and battle is the supreme shield, the shields can be altered to stop incoming energy over a certain speed or let none through at all, and how far the field is around and from your body, can be worn over and with body combat armour. And if you have an exotic body type say 4 arms can be set to adapt to that shape. This is how our forces are able to stand up to low to middle powered novas while not using powered combat armour suits, or armoured vehicles, and still take low causalities.

They are built with our nano-assemblers so are one piece, no seams, as hard and tuff as diamond because the assemblers use carbon atoms to coat our devices in a diamond like substance made from the carbon, but there are touch panels on the side to alter the shield belt parameters, and a power cell slot to put the energy cell in, belt is solar powered as well as having an energy cell, an hour in the sun will fully recharge its internal batteries, and insert able battery, internal batteries last for 6 hours or less depending on the pounding the shield gets, and the energy cell will last for 9 hours, the shields have an internal nano-repair module unit, so if the get damaged, they can repair/regenerate themselves, they just need to be put into a small vat of appropriate metals and elements.

An example you can jump of a 12-story building with a standard shield on, and land without damage to yourself, shield absorbs it all. If the shields are broken into to examine its insides the nano-destruct module inside, turns the belt to dust in seconds, then the nano's eat the area surrounding it for a meter, then they go inert and decay to atom dust.

Jager the reason all atwights stuff and most of mine is built out of the finest, most expensive material available is because that I and he both use a type of nano-assembler unit, the nano's can turn any material into any other type of material you can think of at the atomic level, and we can make as much as we want to. Got a tone of rock, easy make a tone of iridium, or titanium metal, just takes time that's all. Tho is always best to use pure elements takes less time to build things that way, that's why I partly own a good number of the recycling corporations on earth, keeps the storage bins full.

Atwight,

So you to have developed living metal with your nano-tech, its good to hear, we use it on our vehicles and orbital space ships and stations, got a station in orbit at moment, and have placed a string of geo-stationary satellites for GPS locating as well as some for defence of the planet.

Your probably thinking our shields are just for war, we did design them partly for that, but our standard shields design to just absorb kinetic energy are perfect for those sports that take a lot of knocks and pounding grid iron and football, and others. If utopia weren't so greedy to steal new tech, as it owns, I would have patented them on earth set up a corporation, and sold them to the sports groups as added protection.

Nice tech, Cornelius, but not really my kind of stuff. I took a peak at some of your other tech goodies, but they are highly visible and noisy. I don't teach my people to stand up to novas. That will just get them more novas. If they can't reach a decision to the confrontation in the first six seconds, those who can get out, do. Nova reaction times are simply to great and even your reaction boosts only go so far. Once you teach your people they have a chance figthing against an opponent they are likey to try and find away to beat them. Against a combat-trained elite, that gets them dead.

I know your situation is different and that the neo-chimps don't have the luxury of the cut and run. Their backs are up against the proverbial wall. Just don't expect too much from them.

Jager, going to go out on a limb here since I don't *completely* agree with what you're doing. But this is something I use a lot since Utopia has my Quantum Profile tacked on to every description of me their agents have. So, what I designed was a bit of a Quantum Emmision Suppressor. Pretty Simple Simon crap, you've probably already come up with it yourself but you never know.

It sets up a contradictory field harmonic to whatever Nova is wearing it. So far, even the most sharp noded Nova I have run across has not been able to pierce the field. Any Nova wearing it comes across as a total baseline to any detection equipment. It even seems to be effective in reducing the sense of unease that some of us 'less pristine' Quantum Presences cause to the baseline population.

So, just in case any of your Nova agents need to be able to slip about without announcing their status here you go. Tactically speaking it would also help to hide a wolf amoungst your sheep agents should they ever be caught. As you know, it is disconcerting as hell for a 'Non-Nova' to suddenly start emiting quantum death.

Jager,

Which tech did you find highly visible and noisy, most is quit, maybe needs a re-design, or alteration.

I teach my people be they human, neo-chimp or nova to fight all opponents, they know they may not win, but have no choice, no country except our own to back us up and each other, they have the training, the augmentation gene and nano and gene and nano modifications, the technology offensive and defensive and the courage if they have to stand rear guard to let others escape they do it, “comrade ship”, we are not really an organisation in some circumstances but a giant large family. They all know if faced with a battle they cannot win withdraw and evacuate to a pic-up-point, it’s the overall war that matters, but if there is no chance of escape with any method, or chance of pick-up, kill, kill and take as many of the enemy before death overtakes you and the nano’s consume your corpse. But most important don’t start a battle unless its very important you have to have it, no point wasting lives over meaningless things or objectives.

Against elites they are trained to take them on individually in small to medium groups, if the numbers are not in there favour they withdraw and avoid conflict altogether, they have small computers with known details about nova’s that they may come in conflict with of what ever affiliation, with details such as description, visual, aura, quantum signatures, known power level, threat level and classification, known powers, known weaknesses, known hang outs and other relevant data.

Yep our situation is different from other peoples and some of them like the neo-chimps don't have the luxury of the cut and run, and hide and blend in with the population especially on earth, unlike the human and nova operatives. You place us or anyone else against a wall or in a corner and they become many times more dangerous, even if there hurt no choice. I don’t expect too much from any of my people except there best, and what ever else they can find within themselves.

Atwight; well, since I have had some living in my gut since I was born, I think their great. I do know that biotech is harder to pick up on the nano-tech, but it give you a stronger scent signature and may alter your IR as well.

James, what I need would be something that does nearly the exact opposite. I can mask my own aura (comes with being a weenie, like I am). I need something that makes my aura (or more likely, an allies aura) look like something else. I knew a guy who did it once, but he got killed and his tech was not replicatable. Any ideas?

Cornelius, your stuff may not seem noisy to you, but I learned to track electromagnetic frequancies along time ago. Don't get me wrong, your tech is top notch, but you haven't had to field test it against second and third generation novas who are a bit more attuned to such things. If your kids are second gens and not clones, you might see if they can subconciously sense these things. Introduce them to a baseline with no nanites and ask if they can tell what's wrong with them. Let me know how it turns out.

To all of you, thanks for taking the time out to explain the stuff you have sent my way. It is a luxury I never had before and I appreciate it.

Jager, you have come to the right place. Quantum Pattern manipulation is what I do, What I am. You tell me exactly what you want and I will have it to your people ASAP.

The problem with most modern day biotech is in conception. Most symbiotes are built as separate entities. Quasi-intelligent animals that bond with a human host. that is their failing. My biotech is designed differently. They are not intelligent animals, more like external organs. When introduced to a human host, they geneticly modify themselves to match the DNA of their human host. In this way they literally become part of their host. They can only be removed by the host and die if the host dies. This negates the scent signature problem and drastically reduces the IR signature problem. It also solves any host-symbiote "quarells."

I have a request for you Jager, and an offer. I have created a curriculum for my students and it includes training with their powers in combat and non combat situations. I would like it if you could donate some of your time to help in their training. I have Tesseract training them right now, but fankly, I do not want a class of pre-teen assassins on my hands if you know what I mean. I also have them training in various scientific disciplines and the use of my own technology. Any of your team with hyper intelligence, yourself included, are welcome to join those classes. Interested?

[This message has been edited by Atwight (edited 05-16-2001).]

I will see what can be arranged. Certainly, Tasha is interested (can she have a virtual presence?), as am I. Domonic is interested in meeting the kids (his side profession is as a stand-up comedian, so prepare for your intelligence to be assualted).

My only commitment right this second seems to be with Jordan, when he has the free time. That, and the team has a little thing to get paid for Tuesday night and we will need most of the day to prep, but that is it.

I'd invite Jordan, but I promised his dad not to "glamorize" my line of work (it being illegal and all).

Jager,

Hmm yes didn't really think of the 2 generation and 3 generation novas, who can really focus and attune themselves into the electromagnetic frequencies and harmonics, of devices to track them. As to our children no they aren't clones, the mothers will attest to that, all naturally conceived and grown in the natural reproductive machinery. As to if they can subconsciously sense the presence of nanites in a person, yes they can, if there made of certain materials, if they are made of some other materials we use it is harder for them to detect there presence.

With our biological ones, they cannot detect them at all, as they are part of the person, in a symbiotic relationship, sharing all or part of the persons DNA. We have got those children old enough to understand what's there to do helping the researchers in R&D to finding those materials that are less detectable, and methods of reducing the small electromagnetic frequencies they give of, which is very mild considering nano-tech is mechanical and has few or no electrical components at all.

Hey, remember to give them time to play. A world were the childern have forgotten how to play isn't worth having.

As for the tech, I have the advantage of having people like you (thankfully not you, in particular) trying to find ways to kill me for years. It makes me cautious.

Hmm, well THAT was ugly! I hate picking up a virus. All is well and good though.

Jager, the science and technology classes will be starting soon, I am just finishing up thier Terran Geography class. Do you want a flatscreen or holographic connection? One othr thing. I do not "dumb" down when I teach. My nova form can be quite...unsettleing to those who are not prepaired. A semi-translucent, delicate looking, golden skinned alien tends to wierd people out, if you know what I mean.

James, I am sorry, I meant to extend my offer to you as well. If you are interested, I have the room.