Aberrant RPG - Mega-Attribute Books

Sprocket

Ok guys! This is only for 'Forceful Personality' staff here, so carry on if your not wokring on it with us.

While our own forum is down, I want to be sure that everyone knows what needs to be done.

As of this point, I believe that all we need to get done is chapter 1. If you need to see exactly what needs to get done, please contact me or (prefferably) Jessie, and we will get you a link to chapter 1 to see whats not in there. Reason for this is that we dont need to give an entire chapter away.

I already know about my own part of the project that im working on, and I may try to write the intro to the last section that needs actual finishing (again, you want to know and your working on it, just PM me or Jessie).

If you are done with a section, just hold onto it. Also, if you have a section that was done that was not put in there yet, hold onto it just in case (better safe then sorry).

Now, for thoes of you who arent working on the book, but are still reading (for some reason, you naughty little pixies ::tongue ) we *are* almost to the home streach. We have a chapter to finish, and we have our final go-over to finish (unless I'm missing something). We should have this out soon!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 683
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The closer that Forceful Personalities gets to completion, the more favorable I feel to the concept of Brute Force. Perhaps it is from a feeling that there may be some subtleties to explore in the physical traits, perhaps it is an interest in the sort of individuals and organizations that might be in such a book, perhaps it is just an obsessive need to have a Mega-Physical book on my shelf next to "fill out the set"...but whatever it is, I'm interested in such a project, and would be happy to fill the same roll that I am currently filling in the Forceful Personalities project (typesetting, layout, some editing). The big question is: is anyone else interested, and does anyone have some compelling ideas or material to contribute?

Heh, Sprocket and Reignheill and I have been having this same discussion via PM. In fact Archer was going to put annother area up for this idea

...Which reminds me I need to follow that up with Archer, this was right before the crash of '05...

If you wanted to we can combine that with the Aberrant: Combat book (which I will go ahead and semi-announce) that I want to work with. The only thing is that a good chunk of page-age will be devoted to just combat (Fighting styles, maneuvers, an essay or two on how to deal with this or that person).

What do you guys think?

Re: EON's Mega-Physical e-book-

Well, this is an extremely pleasant surprise! ::biggrin Imagine finding most of the Development Team here, hungrily looking for another project to sink their fangs into... ::rolleyes ::laugh

JessiLaurn, Bahamut? Personally, I'd love to have you two involved in this project. Your skills and insights would be extremely valuable. If you'd like me to e-mail you some of the Mega-Physical material that I've written up (ideas, enhancements, aberrations, etc.), just let me know, okay? ::wink

Re: Aberrant: Combat-

I like that idea! And here I was thinking was that we'd have to rely strictly on new material for Aberrant-era biotechnology to pad out the Mega-Physical e-book. A section devoted to physical combat would be very much in keeping with the idea of a Mega-Physical e-book.

Re: The Competition-

BTW, Ian Watson and his CtC Crew have had a proposed Mega-Physical e-book in their future plans for some time now. I've no idea what their production rate is like (they claim to be 35% finished with the Trinity Storytellers Guide), but I'd like it if we had a real chance of beating them to it. ::ninja

Ah, yes, Mr. Watson & Company. When I heard that they were doing a Storyteller's Handbook for Aberrant, I contacted Mr. Watson, offering my services in the capacity of layout and typesetting as I have for Forceful Personalities, and showing him the FP teaser as a sample. I received a very short "not interested, no input needed" reply. So by all means, I would like to see us beat that...gentleman to the punch.

::blink I sense some animosity there... (duh! ::tongue ) But then, the guy's working with former & current White Wolf writers, so it isn't entirely unexpected that he'd share their mentality. You might also want to recall your own remarks on how much that mentality cost them back when Aberrant was a viable game-line for White Wolf... ::wink

Again, I'd be glad to have both you and Bahamut onboard for this project, Jess.

Re: The Competition-

BTW, Ian Watson and his CtC Crew have had a proposed Mega-Physical e-book in their future plans for some time now. I've no idea what their production rate is like (they claim to be 35% finished with the Trinity Storytellers Guide), but I'd like it if we had a real chance of beating them to it.

By all means. I'm not going cover the same ground you guys are, so if you do the book first, more power to you. I'm certainly not complaining.

The 35% rate is potentially a little misleading. Fr'ex, the first draft of each chapter is 3%, and the final draft is 2%. So each chapter is 5% of the total. In terms of "how close do I think it is to being done," I think it'll be out by the summer. Maybe a little later, since art's the last step in the process, but it's going to be around that time.

Ah, yes, Mr. Watson & Company. When I heard that they were doing a Storyteller's Handbook for Aberrant, I contacted Mr. Watson, offering my services in the capacity of layout and typesetting as I have for Forceful Personalities, and showing him the FP teaser as a sample. I received a very short "not interested, no input needed" reply. So by all means, I would like to see us beat that...gentleman to the punch.

What I said was "Thanks for the offer, but I can handle that pretty well myself. Aberrant's layout isn't anywhere near as difficult as Trinity's, and I've got that worked out pretty well."

Yes, the reply was a little short, for which I apologize. I can't write epic responses as often as I'd like, because I get a lot of email and had been particularly busy that day. So I apologize if you took offense, because it was not intended.

I'm not saying you're not skilled. I'm just saying I can handle it on my own pretty well. Those of you who have seen the TSH preview know I can do that aspect pretty well. Hell, I enjoy doing it. I already have all the relevant files set up and ready to be filled with text.

I'm not saying that you have to like me or anything. I just don't see any reason why EON and CtC should be in competition. We're both fans working on books for our favorite settings, right? I'm happy that those who need your skills are getting it.

By the way, you can just call me Ian.

::blink  I sense some animosity there... ::tongue  But then, the guy's working with former & current White Wolf writers, so it isn't entirely unexpected that he'd share their mentality. You might also want to recall your own remarks on how much that mentality cost them back when Aberrant was a viable game-line for White Wolf...  ::wink

I'm not working with anyone yet who worked on Aberrant. While I've spoken a fair bit to Bruce Baugh, Elizabeth Brooks and several other authors who have worked on Aberrant, the only people currently working on CtC books who had worked on official books are Zach Bush and Alejandro Melchor, who both worked on Trinity's Terra Verde.

I actually have my own ideas on what to do with Aberrant, which is almost definitely not what Kraig Blackwelder had in mind. I don't want to go into it too much, but it'd be more what Andrew Bates might have done. Although still trying to keep it compatible and sensical with the existing Aberrant rather than an entirely different game.

Well, poop. Here we are, working up a dandy little storm of righteous indignation and general rebeliousness, and Ian Watson shows up and has the interminable gall to be reasonable. You deflated a perfectly good pep-rally, Ian! ::wink

And by the way, the samples of TSH are lovely. A bit flashy (in my incredibly non-humble opinion) for a fan-based web publication meant to be printed at home by kids living in their parents' basements and largely equipped with ancient printers running on residual toner dust, but lovely nonetheless. Then again, given what the covers for Forceful Personalities have turned into.... Do we want to show them the optional wraparound cover for Forceful Personalities, guys? Yeah, let's do that.

Re: This latest little dust-up-

::laugh ::laugh ::laugh So much for that argument. ::tongue

Re: The TSH "Completion Meter"-

Thanks for the update, Mr. Watson. It's nice to know that slow rates of production tend to be the rule for fanbooks instead of an exception. ::rolleyes ::laugh

Well, poop.  Here we are, working up a dandy little storm of righteous indignation and general rebeliousness, and Ian Watson shows up and has the interminable gall to be reasonable.  You deflated a perfectly good pep-rally, Ian! ::wink

Sorry! Umm...

I hate you all!

Better? ::laugh

And by the way, the samples of TSH are lovely.  A bit flashy (in my incredibly non-humble opinion) for a fan-based web publication meant to be printed at home by kids living in their parents' basements and largely equipped with ancient printers running on residual toner dust, but lovely nonetheless.

That's a fair assessment, I think. I never really think about home users printing it off when making it. I'm just trying to make it look as much as possible like the Real Deal. If people are going to go to the trouble of printing it off, I hope they'll get it done all fancy at Kinko's or something. (: I plan on including a guide as to the best paper to get the various sections (cover, colour, b&w) sections printed off with, so people can have themselves a nice looking hardcopy to reference.

But from experience, the pages look okay printed off on an inkjet.

Then again, given what the covers for Forceful Personalities have turned into....  Do we want to show them the optional wraparound cover for Forceful Personalities, guys?  Yeah, let's do that.

Looks good! FP is now up with the rest of the Aberrant lineup here: http://www.wolf-spoor.org/books-index-bkid-891.html

Thanks for the update, Mr. Watson. It's nice to know that slow rates of production tend to be the rule for fanbooks instead of an exception.

I thought I said to call me Ian? ::biggrin

I've been working on the TSH for, like, two years now. The challenge was getting the authors to produce. Initially I left it pretty open: no due dates, just give drafts to me as they're done. Unfortunately, that way, nothing got done. So I changed tracks last year, and the authors have been more productive (or at least more forthcoming about delays) since then.

Oh, I also have Steven Otte, the guy who did a lot of the CG artwork for Trinity, on my team. Nearly forgot. (:

Here's the full breakdown for percentages on the TSH, at least as far as how I'm calculating them for the front page.

Outline: 10%

Prologue Drafts: 3%

Prologue Final: 2%

Introduction Drafts: 3%

Introduction Final: 2%

Chapter 1 Drafts: 3%

Chapter 1 Final: 2%

Chapter 2 Drafts: 3%

Chapter 2 Final: 2%

Chapter 3 Drafts: 3%

Chapter 3 Final: 2%

Chapter 4 Drafts: 3%

Chapter 4 Final: 2%

Chapter 5 Drafts: 3%

Chapter 5 Final: 2%

Chapter 6 Drafts: 3%

Chapter 6 Final: 2%

Chapter 7 Drafts: 3%

Chapter 7 Final: 2%

Appendix I Drafts: 3%

Appendix I Final: 2%

Appendix II Drafts: 3%

Appendix II Final: 2%

Appendix III Drafts: 3%

Appendix III Final: 2%

Index: 5%

Front cover: 5%

Back cover: 5%

Interior art: 5%

Layout: 10%

Layout gets done as I get chapters in, back cover's complete, front cover's getting done sooner or later (when I get the artist's website redesign done). Prologue, Intro and the Aberrant chapter are all complete. The rest of the items are getting complete in various stages.

The real fun isn't the printing, it's the binding. It's bloody near impossible to find a place that will perfect-bind a single copy for less than a small fortune. I wound up doing it myself at home (using contact cement, spring clamps and a couple of boards) with Brainwaves (after I worked up a nice wraparound cover for it, and reformatted the pages for the 7x10 "Aberrant-sized" stock), and will do likewise with Forceful Personalities. For some really, really bad photos of the result, try here and here.

Re: Deadlines for the TSH-

That sounds exactly like what we've been going through over here, Ian! ::laugh ::tongue

Re: Cover (front & back) images for Aberrant: Brainwaves-

Jess, do you have separate PDF images of the front and back covers you used on your home-bound version of Aberrant: Brainwaves? I've been keeping my copy of it in a 3-ring binder (page protectors and all), but I don't have the cover images.

Re: Deadlines for the TSH-

That sounds exactly like what we've been going through over here, Ian!  ::laugh  ::tongue

Re: Cover (front & back) images for Aberrant: Brainwaves-

Jess, do you have separate PDF images of the front and back covers you used on your home-bound version of Aberrant: Brainwaves? I've been keeping my copy of it in a 3-ring binder (page protectors and all), but I don't have the cover images.

I do indeed. Shoot me a reminder e-mail, and I'll send them your way.

A question for Ian: where did you manage to dig up WW SKU numbers for Brainwaves (8547) and Forceful Personalities (8546)? I hunted all over hell and back and couldn't find any (and finally settled on 8507 through 8509 for the three Mega-Attribute books, as they hadn't been taken).

A question for Ian:  where did you manage to dig up WW SKU numbers for Brainwaves (8547) and Forceful Personalities (8546)?  I hunted all over hell and back and couldn't find any (and finally settled on 8507 through 8509 for the three Mega-Attribute books, as they hadn't been taken).

I believe I fished them when Cult of Personality was actually on the schedule. So I gave Forceful Personalities the same code. The original order was going to be Cult of Personality, Brainwaves, and [brute Force]. So I assigned the codes in that order.

Re: Another Mega-Attribute book is in the works-

Now that Aberrant: Forceful Personalities is in the process of having it's last bunch of details hammered out, it's only fair to let the other EON posters & lurkers know that EON will be also producing a Mega-Physical e-book along the lines of Forceful Personalities. ::smile

Many of the same people from Forceful Personalities will be working on the Mega-Physical project, so you guys will have a rough idea of what to expect. We hope that you will enjoy our next product as much as you will our current one.

I have a question regarding the name "Brainwaves". Is it named for a 1950's sci-fi story of the same name? In the story Earth moves out of an "electrical dampening zone" that was suppressing all electrical activities-like human brain activities, and watch every single mammal's IQ multiply by 5 !!!!! Even tha animals got smarter, but the big thing was how the New Humanity decided to leave Earth to the less intelligent folks (The mentally retarded now having IQ's of 300 are still not very bright compared to some one who has an IQ of 600, so they are to left to fend for themselves). I liked the humanity being displayed, as one woman cannot emotionally handle the Change, and goes quietly mad...This book is a cool read, and I might even say a Primer for the Teragen Philosophy (TPHYL 101). ::innocent

It's probably just a coincidence. Still, I recommend the book.

Re: Brainwaves origin-

That name was chosen by the writer who came up with it for White Wolf (can't remember his name at the moment ::blush ). It's possible that the name came from the book you mentioned, but I don't know for sure one way or the other. ::smile

Mega-Dexterity Enh.

Natural Runner:

You were born running. Terrain makes little difference to you and olympic sprinters are left in your dust.

System:

This enhancment provides a (mega-dexterity) penalty reduction while running or sprinting caused by terrain (ice, hilly, slope, uneven, etc.). This affects slipping, tripping, balance, twisting your ankle, etc.

Natural Runner allows for running speed to be calculated at +1 dexterity, and sprinting at +2 dexterity.

Lastly, 3 automatic successes are provided on Might rolls for jumping from a running start; 3 (+1 per mega-dexterity) for a sprinting start.

This enhancement is constant and has no quantum cost.

Mega-Dexterity Aberration

Clockwork:

Your movements are machine-like, quick and jerky, the faster you are the more pronounced your aberration. You are seen as odd and tend to make people nervous.

At medium level your speech becomes clipped and distracting, coming in bursts. Singing becomes impossible and verbal communication based social rolls suffer a penalty (1).

At high level being still becomes impossible as you constantly jitter and twitch. You suffer a penalty of (1) to hiding or camoflague and targetting rolls; as well as any other roll requiring fine manipulation or steadiness.

Re: Psilord's contributions-

Thanks! We'll add 'em to our list document, but the work on Aberrant: Forceful Personalities will have to be wrapped up before we can really get cracking on the Mega-Physical project. ::cool

Re: Aberrant: Forceful Personalities-

Speaking for the Development Team, I'm happy to announce that the work on EON's Mega-Social fanbook is nearly finished. Barring unforeseen happenings, the material will be assembled into its finished form within the next few days. Then, it will be handed over to archer21 and Wish, who will host it here at EON with the other e-books.

It's been a long time coming, but we're hoping that Forceful Personalities will turn out to be worth the wait. ::cool

New enhancements:

Strength:

1) Name?

Strength can be used reflectively to oppose grabs, grapples, TK lifts, entangles and the like. If it works then the nova slips out or breaks the grab (etc) without ever fully being caught. Costs 1q per use but doesn’t require an action.

Strength:

2) Counterslam

Dex can be used like deflection from AB:Teragen. Costs 1q. (Yes, I did say Dex and this is a Strength enhancement)

Dex

3) Hot shot:

+3 auto succ for archery. Costs 1q per attack.

Dex

4) Hot rod?

+3 auto succ for drive or pilot (choose one, can be taken again for both). No cost, always on.

Dex

5) Light fingers

+3 auto succ for Ledgerdemod (sp).

Stamina

6) Unaging

Multiple lifespan by 10x. +6 autosucc to resist Age alteration. No cost, always on, may be taken more than once.

Strength:

7) Unbreakable

Objects used as weapons by nova ignore the "if you use this level of Strength they will break" heading. Doesn't protect the object against other novas powers.

Mega-Dexterity Enh.

Natural Runner:

You were born running. Terrain makes little difference to you and olympic sprinters are left in your dust.

System:

This enhancment provides a (mega-dexterity) penalty reduction while running or sprinting caused by terrain (ice, hilly, slope, uneven, etc.). This affects slipping, tripping, balance, twisting your ankle, etc.

Natural Runner allows for running speed to be calculated at +1 dexterity, and sprinting at +2 dexterity.

Lastly, 3 automatic successes are provided on Might rolls for jumping from a running start; 3 (+1 per mega-dexterity) for a sprinting start.

This enhancement is constant and has no quantum cost.

Hmmm this enhancement kinda of steps on Enhnaced Mobility's toes, granted it is a bit different.

Re: First round of Peer Review for first batch of Mega-Physical enhancements-

As of this posting, I've requested that the rest of the Development Team begin peer reviews of the enhancements we currently have for EON's Mega-Physical book. This first batch of enhancements was cooked up by Gideon & myself circa last Xmas, so they'll be reviewed first. Those enhancements that were contributed later will be in the upcoming second batch of enhancments to undergo peer review. We will also be following the same format for enhancements that was used in Aberrant: Forceful Personalities. That means we'll be including 10 enhancements per Physical Mega-Attribute.

BTW, one last thing: The enhancements in this batch that I have authored will be the only ones that I will be contributing to the Mega-Physical project. ::smile

Mega-Strength: Bellow (Sprocket), Breakthrough (Sprocket), Compression (Gideon), Constrictor (Sprocket), High-Gravity Performance (Sprocket), Enhancement (Author), Enhancement (Author), Enhancement (Author), Enhancement (Author), Enhancement (Author).

<If all of these pass muster, that leaves 5 Mega-Strength enhancement slots empty.>

Mega-Dexterity: Empty Force (Sprocket), Neural Acceleration (Sprocket), Ricochet (Sprocket), Slapstick Fighting (Sprocket), Soft Fist (Sprocket), Enhancement (Author), Enhancement (Author), Enhancement (Author), Enhancement (Author), Enhancement (Author).

<If all of these pass muster, that leaves 5 Mega-Dexterity enhancement slots empty.>

Mega-Stamina: Bioenergy Buffer (Sprocket), Cardiovascular Resilience (Sprocket), Cellular Persistence (Sprocket), Convalescence (Sprocket), Hardcase (Sprocket), Hardy (Sprocket), Restorative Activity (Sprocket), Suspension (Sprocket), Vitality (Sprocket), Enhancement (Author).

<If all of these pass muster, that leaves only 1 Mega-Stamina enhancement slot empty.>

Re: Mega-Physical aberrations-

Here is what we currently have in the way of aberrations for the Mega-Physical project. We're using the same format that we used in Forceful Personalities. That's 9 low-level aberrations, 6 medium-level aberrations, and 2 high-level aberrations per Physical Mega-Attribute.

>Mega-Strength

Low-Level: Dunamikophobia (Gideon), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author).

Medium-Level: Bull in a China Shop (Sprocket), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author).

High-Level: Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author).

>Mega-Dexterity

Low-Level: Clockwork (Psilord), Fast Speech (Gideon), Teratodactyl (Sprocket), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author).

Medium-Level: Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author).

High-Level: Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author).

>Mega-Stamina

Low-Level: Altered Biochemistry (Sprocket), Cold-Blooded (Sprocket), Ichor (Reighnhell), Metabolic Quirk (Sprocket), Molt (Sprocket), Ravenous (TheFan), Restricted Diet (Sprocket), Temperature Change (Reighnhell), Aberration (Author).

Medium-Level: Heavyweight (TheFan), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author), Aberration (Author).

High-Level: Immobile (TheFan), Aberration (Author).

As you can see, we're coming up more than a little short in the areas of aberrations for Mega-Strength and Mega-Dexterity. If anyone has some good ideas for such, don't keep them to yourself! ::biggrin

Mega-Strength Enh.

Iron Strength (name??)

Hitting you is like hitting a steel slab; your muscles are harder than most peoples' thick heads.

System: Each dot of mega-strength provides you with 1 soak against bashing damage.

The soak provided by this enhancement is NOT doubled by the mega-stamina enhancement Resiliency.

This enhancement is constant and costs no quantum.

-------------

Mega-Stamina Enh.

Progenital Immortality (name again??????)

(Color Text???)

Its said a man gains immortality through his children, this is close to the truth for you.

System: All children sired or mothered by a nova with this enhancement will be genetic clones of the nova, having all of the other parent's genetic contibutions subsumed. Such children will automatically posses the genetic latency for the MR node.

Children produced with this enhancement will gain automatic FREE (no point cost) stamina of 5 and mega-stamina equal to the parent's mega-stamina -1. Thus a parent with mega-stamina 5 will produce a child with automatic mega-stamina mega 4, while a parent with mega-stamina 1 would not provide any automatic mega-stamina at all. The free mega-stamina will only activate if the child erupts as a nova.

------------------------

Mega-Stamina Enh.

Vampirism

The world is full of baseline cattle to sate your appetite, even novas are just another flavor. You hunger.

System: Physical contact with a baseline, or nova without mega-stamina, allows your body to undetectedly draw vital nutrients for your victim. Each round of contact will allow you to drain enough vitality to sustain you for three hours; eight rounds, from a single or multiple victims, will provide you all the sustenance you need for an entire day.

The victims of your feeding will feel tired and drained, but won't notice your touch as an attack, no victim can be fed upon for more than three consectutive rounds without feinting. Animals may be fed upon, but it requires 3X as much feeding for the same benefit (and they just don't feel satisfying).

The victim of a feeding is not permanently harmed in any manner, atleast not more than that of fasting for a day.

The nova is no longer able to digest food or drink normally, vomiting it all back up. This enhancement costs 1QP per round to activate.

Mega-Strength Aberrations

Infernal Strength (low)

Whenever using your mega-strength your sweat glands produce a substance that smells of brimstone, and your skin flushes.

-----

Body Strain (low)(med)(high)

Whenever using your mega-strength roll against stamina (with a difficulty penalty equal to your mega-strength -1) or suffer ugly discolorations in your skin caused by harmless capillary bursting. A botch on this roll will produce 1 level of bashing damage, non-soakable.

At medium level a failure automatically produces a non-soakable level of bashing damage and a botch adds a level of non-soakable lethal damage due to internal bleeding. Social rolls based upon appearance suffer a penalty of 1 on a failure or botch.

This aberration at high level becomes dangerous. The roll against stamina is now penalized by mega-strength and a failure produces non-soakable bashing damage equal to mega-strength. A botch still produces a single level of lethal damage. Social rolls based upon appearance suffer a penalty of 2 on a failure or botch.

New enhancements:

A couple of these are very similar to enhancements posted in a PDF file called "Aberrant Adds" by Scott Kearney on "The Nova Net". Sadly that site seems to be gone now.

If you'd like a copy of the file just let me know and I'll send it to you (just name the address), there is a bunch of enhancements and powers in it.

Re: Psilord's latest batch of contributions-

I'll look these over, but I make no promises as to whether they'll be accepted or not. BTW, as of this posting, I think that all but 1 of the slots for Mega-Stamina enhancements have already been taken. Also, your "True Omnivore" enhancement seems to be the favorite for winning that last empty slot.

I'll look these over, but I make no promises as to whether they'll be accepted or not.

Heh, I never expected any. Just tossing out ideas.

---

Mega-Stamina Aberration

Photosensitive (medium)

Light brighter than that of a single incandescent 60w bulb causes you pain. While any light beyond that of a candle is uncomfortable those brighter than 60w become increasingly more excrutiating. You suffer a penalty (1) to all actions in bright light if you fail a Resistance roll; this penalty can increase to (2) in areas of brilliant lighting.

---

Mega-Dexterity Aberration

Bumbling Quicksilver (medium) (name???)

Your body is quicker than your brain! Possesion of mega-dexterity without mega-wits can sometimes lead to accidents or fumbling as the nova's mind isn't able to keep pace processing the results of physical actions as they occur. This aberration causes a penalty (1) in drive, pilot, legerdemain, and other action rolls requiring fine coordination.

Re: All the new aberration ideas-

Keep 'em coming; currently all we've got is 2 each for Mega-Strength & Mega-Dexterity. ::biggrin

Re: True Omnivore-

It looks like it will make it in, but with additional levels available to reflect extreme superhuman feats of this kind (Superman eating plutonium, A Horta from Star Trek eating neutronium, etc.). ::cool

Re: Aberrant: Forceful Personalities-

As of this morning, EON's Mega-Social e-book has finally been finished. The complete document will be set up & hosted here at EON Very Soon Now.

As for myself and the rest of the Development Team, we're already hard at work on EON's Mega-Physical e-book: Aberrant: The New Flesh. ::cool

Archived