A Trinity T-Shirt!!!

Kanseg

I was at my local games store (Waylands Forge in Birmingham) and imagine my shock when I discovered a Trinity T-Shirt for sale. ::shocked I bought it of course - a snap at a tenner!

It's black and on one site had a large pattern window with three Psions in and a heading saying 'A Battle rages across the Stars' and on the other side has another three Psions and the heading 'You are the weapon'.

It's my guess that each of the Psions represents a different Psion order - they seem to be displaying the Psi ability characteristic of each of the orders.

Rather cooly at the bottom of the front panel there is the display of a rather large Trinity symbol.

Man, you know it must be because it's my birthday on Sunday. First I get the Trinity Players Guide last week and now I find the T-shirt. What will it be next - will I find the dice set? ::biggrin

Regards

Kanseg

Heya Kanseg...

.. I have to say, Waylands is one of the far better rpg stores I use. Even if it does mean trying to park at Five Ways......on a Saturday.... (urgh)..

Bst of luck grabbing the dice btw.. oh, and happy birthday for sunday.

Thank you, Chill.

I agree about Waylands Forge.  The staff are really cool and Roj has always impressed me.  Definitely one of my favorite places to pop into.

You're welcome.

Yup, always had good service and decent prices at Waylands. Anyone in/near/around the Midlands in the UK that hasnt checked it out would benefit from doing so.

I think (if i recall correctly) Roj is happy to send stuff out by post as well.

• 4 weeks later...

Funny... I got the TPG, T-Shirt, and dice set when they all came out. Now they're collectors items. (:

Come to think of it, the only Æon Continuum products I don't own (that I can think of) are the Battleground things and the two Order Tees they made (Æsculapians and Orgotek).

But they will be mine. Oh yes. They will be mine.

Archived