Aberrant: Quantum Zero - Quantum Zero

ProfPotts

The Amp Room:

There aren't that many people dancing first thing in the morning, & certainly not the crowds of a hundred or more Novas that can sometimes be found in the (in-)famous club, but the hard-core Nova clubbers are still going strong [Mega-Stamina is a beautiful thing ::wink ], & Nullifier is by no means alone on the dance floor. He's a pretty good dancer too [not Nova-good, but no 'chicken dance' or 'white-boy shuffle' ::cool ::thumbsup ]. On the other hand, he'd have to go out of his way to 'accidently bump into people', which'd be pretty obvious...

However, after a while 'strutting his funky stuff' (&, hopefully, loosing some of the stress his meeting with Orzaiz most likely imparted ::smokin ), a (very) young Nova girl moves over to dance with him. She looks to be (at most) in her teens, & is very thin, with short red hair, & a devilish smile. At first glance Nullifier thinks she's wearing skintight eufibre, but a quick double-take tells him that her child-like body is clad in nothing but latex body paint (mostly black, with red, orange, & yellow flame designs here & there), apart from her thigh-high lace-up red leather high-heeled boots. A black leather collar around her neck (with an inverted pentagram in silver at her throat) is her only other adornment. She looks tiny next to Nullifier, but her amazing presence more than makes up for what she lacks in size. Pressing close to her new dance-partner, she undulates in a provocative manner, running her fingertips over his eufibre-clad muscles.

The Airport:

An attractive (& rather 'busty') black woman, dressed in a lady's business outfit (although with a rather short skirt), strides over to the Novas (Blaze, Glacier, Interface, & The Stranger) as they watch the battle (& look-out for innocents in danger). The clip of her stiletto heels announces her arrival, & she pauses to remove her stylish designer shades before she tosses back her long braided hair & speaks,

"Gentlemen," she begins, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening just a few hundred feet away, "my name is Jade Deep, I represent Mr M's interests."

She takes a moment to look the Novas up & down, then continues,

"If any of you are planning on confronting Mr M', I'd like you to sign a few papers first - just to get the pay-per-view rights & insurance details straight before the event, ok?"

She beams a big smile ::biggrin as, in the background, 'Mr M' knocks Hog back a dozen or so meters with a swipe of his cane.

Meanwhile, over the other side of the fight, Will clutches his head & falls to his knees! ::crazy

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Will hit the ground, The Stranger says not a word as he sprints across the tarmac towards him. Though not preternaturally fast, The Stranger's long legs eat up the asphalt with speed to make an Olympic athlete a little nervous. As he runs, he keeps a sideways eye on the battle between "Mr. M" and Hog.

"Gentlemen," she begins, as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening just a few hundred feet away, "my name is Jade Deep, I represent Mr M's interests."

"If any of you are planning on confronting Mr M', I'd like you to sign a few papers first - just to get the pay-per-view rights & insurance details straight before the event, ok?"

Glacier does and says nothing. He is completely invisible behind his opaque and faceless anima, which is looking down into Mrs. Deep's eyes. He remains this way for a few beats, then:

Meanwhile, over the other side of the fight, Will clutches his head & falls to his knees!

Glacier's head (or that of his anima, at least) snaps to regard Will. "Will! Are you all right?" He shouts. The great bear lopes towards the fallen nova, trying not to get involved with the fight (but giving the combatants less of a margin than the Stranger does), not that he can do anything to help Will.

Observing the general carnage to baseline and building alike, Derek smiles softly.

"Thank you, Ms.... Deep? If you have a card or some method of contact, I'm appreciate it greatly." {definite ulterier motive for subterfuge-people}

Neither the Stranger or Glacier is fast enough to catch up to the speeding crimson blur that is Will. As the two Nova's head over to their friend, Will speeds away to stop in front of a passenger plane that's well-away from the battle (& in no apparant danger of becoming involved in it). ::confused

At that very moment, Hog's latest energy-bolt lets-fly - & is nimbly dodged by Mefistofaleez. The bolt streaks across the airport - right at the plane Will's just stopped in front of ::blink ! The bolt impacts the glowing red Nova, lifting him off his feet, & sending him slamming into the wing of the plane behind him ::nervous ! The aircraft's wing is battered by the impact, & starts to leak it's full load of aviation fuel, as the passengers inside start to yell & scream ::shocked . If the energy bolt itself had struck that fuel-ladened wing, who knows what may have happened?..

[Will is Maimed with Bashing damage]

The Stranger & Glacier finally reach Will's side...

Slowing as he approaches, The Stranger warily stops a few feet from Will. "What's going on, Will?"

Meanwhile...

"Thank you, Ms.... Deep? If you have a card or some method of contact, I'm appreciate it greatly."

The black lady smiles ::smile , & smoothly slips one of Mr M's expensive-looking gold embossed business cards from her jacket pocket, laying it in Derek's hand. She winks ::wink at the concrete Nova & asks,

"So - do you think you can take the boss?"

"So - do you think you can take the boss?"

Attunes card

Derek grins the best sh*t-eating grin he can manage under the circumstances.

"Not in the slightest. However, I'm sure the authorities will be quite happy to know where they can contact you should they wish to prosecute you for being an accomplice to......." Derek waves his hand at the mass distruction "....this. Never mind the vast number of baselines who'll no doubt wish to wreak fiscal damage on the perpetrator of all this too. I guess they'll probably settle for you as well."

Not for the first time in his life, Derek feels genuine malice towards another person, but (for the first time) is in a position to do something about it. Steeling himself up (metaphorically Prof!) he practically spits out:

"You are just one of the indecent dregs of humanity that have no value nor worth on any level. Should you perish in the midst of this conflict, I suspect the authorities would happily chalk you up as "just another victim."

Interface appears to mull something over for a moment (a long time for a thought, relatively speaking), when in the background there's the sound of:

The bolt impacts the glowing red Nova, lifting him off his feet, & sending him slamming into the wing of the plane behind him  ! The aircraft's wing is battered by the impact, & starts to leak it's full load of aviation fuel, as the passengers inside start to yell & scream

::blink

::blink

"bugger...."

Derek sprints off as fast as he can towards the plane. Which isn't all that fast, admittedly, but it's the best he can do... ::wink

As Glacier approaches Will, his attention is suddenly drawn to the fuel-leaking wing. His reaction is unreadable beneath the anima, but he does not slow down while approaching Will. Just a few seconds before he would have trampled him, Glacier leaps straight up, trying to grab onto the wing and freeze the leaking fuel in such a way as to block up the hole. As polar bears are not ordinarily in the habit of making such leaps, the image is a very surreal one. ::blink

OOC: Though Glacier actually weighs little more than a normal, if very large, human, he still might break off the rest of the wing through the sheer force of his jump, so he makes it as vertical as he can.

Watching as Will intercepts the bolt and smashes into the airplane, The Stranger can't help but wonder how Will knew...

Quickly kneeling next to Will, he gives a cursory examination of the injuries. Cursing to himself, he gently lifts Will off the ground and quickly runs back towards Derek.

As he runs, he yells out to the others. "Glacier, once you've got that taken care of, move that plane out of danger! Blaze, help get the passengers off the airfield! Interface, come take Will and patch him up!"

If the energy bolt itself had struck that fuel-ladened wing, who knows what may have happened?..

(OOC: Me, that's who ::tongue )

As he runs, he yells out to the others. "Glacier, once you've got that taken care of, move that plane out of danger! Blaze, help get the passengers off the airfield! Interface, come take Will and patch him up!"

Will starts to struggle free of Stranger "No, I'm alright. Help me get those people off the plane..." (OOC: I hope Glacier is having success freezing the fuel) "...they have to open the exits and deploy the slides on the other side, there's too much fuel here".

(OOC: Will heals his way up to and including Hurt, that's alot of Qpoints gone... But at least it proves Will isn't completely out of his skull, now just to survive this and maybe it would matter ::biggrin )

Will starts to struggle free of Stranger "No, I'm alright. Help me get those people off the plane..." (OOC: I hope Glacier is having success freezing the fuel) "...they have to open the exits and deploy the slides on the other side, there's too much fuel here".

Stopping, he lets Will free to stand. "Nice trick. If you're up to it, let's get those passengers to safety." He calls to Derek. "Interface, give us a hand evacing the plane!" Looking around, he checks if there's a luggage train nearby.

(OOC: If so, he'll run over to it and drive it over to the damaged airliner for passengers to ride on. If not, he'll just help get the passengers off the plane.)

Glacier barely touches the wing yet it jumps high above him, closely followed by the entire plane. The fuel that pooled below the plane can be seen to form bubbles and slowly rises in the air below the plane. A robed, turbaned figure can be seen floating next to the plane now fully twenty meters above the ground. It extends an arm towards a side cabin door and an eery metallic crunch is heard amidst the chaos as the door crumples upon itself and falls a few meters below the plane before stabilizing in the air. The figure then floats to the open cavity:

"Please remain calm and slowly come towards the door, everything will be alright now. " soothingly beckons a familiar voice. Helping them out with his hand the passengers hop out one by one and gently float to the ground below.

The robed figure's right arm slowly removes the veil covering his face uncovering a thick dark brown beard. The unmistakeable emerald-green eyes fix the novas below and Terry winks:

"Need a hand?"

[OOC: Sorry for the delay, guys. Been out in the woods all weekend...[/OOC]

For a few moments Nathan is lost for words. He's mildly shocked that there are people like that around, and isn't really sure he heard her right.

His thoughts are snapped out of it as Will falls to his knees, and Blaze too is among the people who start rushing after him when he makes a run for the plane.

When he sees the bolt hit Will, however, something snaps. Nate wasn't in the best of moods to begin with, and these two assholes just pushed it too far. *You know this is a bad idea, Nate...* he thinks to himself as he turns in midair and swoops back to hover between the two brawlers. His entire body shines brightly and his eyes are burning with anger as he yells as loud as he can:

"OK, you steroid clowns! Cut the sh*t before you kill somebody!"

Glacier leaps for the plane wing, when a split second before he would have reached it, it is yanked out of his grasp! "What the ----?"

The robed figure's right arm slowly removes the veil covering his face uncovering a thick dark brown beard. The unmistakeable emerald-green eyes fix the novas below and Terry winks:

"Need a hand?"

Glacier, who had been looking up at the plane and bracing himself for its falling on him, suddenly begins to laugh.

"Hey Terry! Good save!"

He picks himself up.

Glacier grins predatorily and approaches the steroid clowns.

"Not in the slightest. However, I'm sure the authorities will be quite happy to know where they can contact you should they wish to prosecute you for being an accomplice to......." Derek waves his hand at the mass distruction "....this. Never mind the vast number of baselines who'll no doubt wish to wreak fiscal damage on the perpetrator of all this too. I guess they'll probably settle for you as well."...

... "You are just one of the indecent dregs of humanity that have no value nor worth on any level. Should you perish in the midst of this conflict, I suspect the authorities would happily chalk you up as "just another victim."

Miss Deep allows Derek his tirade, then shakes her head, a slight smile playing on her lips,

"You think I haven't heard all that before? Don't you get it? Mr M' is acting in self-defense - his over-paid team of lawyers can make sure of that. Any fines or insurance claims can easily be paid for by the money he'll make from the pay-per-view royalties alone - with plenty to spare. Not to mention the free publicity to promote his record label, clothing line, action figures, comic books, & other interests. For most of these people the thrill of being so close to a real Nova battle will be a story they'll be able to tell their grandchildren - or, at least, get free drinks off of for the rest of their lives. People like a little danger, & love Novas. Maybe I am an 'indecent dreg of humanity', but then so's pretty much every other person on the planet who tunes into N! to see the latest XWF match, or catch-up on the various Elite's kill totals. That's a whole lot of dregs." ::sly

She then frowns,

"Oh, & by the way? That last comment of yours - about me being a 'dreg' & all? Such obviously racist remarks can be quite costly in their own rights. You & your employer will be hearing from our lawyers." ::devil

Over by the damaged aircraft there's no luggage train, but The Stranger helps direct the passengers towards the relative safety of the nearest airport building. To his amazment, some of the passengers actually stop to take photographs or videos of the battle & other Novas! However, with a little prompting, they're soon all on their way to safety.

The leaked fuel, now floating in neat (if not altogether safe) bubbles is taken care off with a combination of freezing the smaller bits (a pretty impressive feat considering what the stuff is - Glacier's aura actually causes the bubbles to freeze & then shatter into dust), & the largest mass being transformed into an inert putty (thanks to Interface's timely arrival). Derek then proceeds to seal the ruptured wing-tank with a touch.

The two brawling Novas look up at Blaze. Mefistofaleez exclaim's loudly,

"You ordering me around, white boy? Let's see just how much hot you can take, firebug!"

With that he exhales strongly, sending forth a jet of flame from his mouth! The firey spray engulfs Blaze for a second - when it clears, he's left hovering just where he was before - none the worse for the attack! [blaze is actually Bruised on Bashing damage - but it's not something most observers would notice - it was very hot, after all!]

Hog takes the opportunity to deck Mr M' with a right hook - sending the Devil-masked Nova skidding across the tarmac once more. He gives Blaze a quick smile & tips him a salute, before charging towards where his oppontent is already rolling to his feet.

Neither combatant seems to pay much attention to Glacier's approach.

Now that the passengers are clear, The Stranger turns his attention to the combat occurring across the airfield. Watching as Blaze is consumed by flame, and Glacier rapidly approaching the fight, his jaw sets. Addressing Will and Derek, he says, "This is going to get ugly, and soon. We need to end this as quickly as possible. Other than just leaping into a brawl, any suggestions?"

Terry rises over the plane and his voice booms:

"Everyone please listen, you're endangering your lives by staying here. Please all leave the airport and remain there until this situation has been taken care of."

Edited due to amp room thingy thing. I figured there wouldn't be a safer place for baselines and didn't expect baselines going in, just staying outside...but hey, simpler this way..Good to be back...:)

"You ordering me around, white boy? Let's see just how much hot you can take, firebug!"

With that he exhales strongly, sending forth a jet of flame from his mouth! The firey spray engulfs Blaze for a second - when it clears, he's left hovering just where he was before - none the worse for the attack!

Wincing a little from the heat, Nate still manages to keep the cocky tone in his voice as he replies "That the best you can do, dogbreath?" ::smokin ::tongue

If there was a reply coming, it's lost for ever as

Hog takes the opportunity to deck Mr M' with a right hook - sending the Devil-masked Nova skidding across the tarmac once more. He gives Blaze a quick smile & tips him a salute, before charging towards where his oppontent is already rolling to his feet.

Speeding to get between the two again Blaze lands directly in Hog's path. "That goes for you too, Hogboy. Put that fist down!" ::angry

Assuming Hog doesn't do as he's told Blaze will kick him in the chest as hard as he can, hoping to break his stride a little. If Hog's charging him too fast, he'll just do his best to get the hell out of the way.

The gawking crowd seems to hang onto Terry's lips as he repeats:

"Everyone leave the premises for your own sakes. You too - Terry looks around at the media crews - I'll follow once this situation is taken care of and allow questions to those smart enough to listen. Terry rises a bit and booms: Now leave!"

The crowd seems anxious to please Terry as they all make towards various exits. The media crews hesitate until they hear the promise of a conference with Terry and even the helicopter crews fly to an overly safe distance. Terry looks around satisfied and lands on the floating plane.

"Shows over..."

She looks tiny next to Nullifier, but her amazing presence more than makes up for what she lacks in size. Pressing close to her new dance-partner, she undulates in a provocative manner, running her fingertips over his eufibre-clad muscles.

As he dances with the girl, his eufiber shifting from one color to the next also begins to change in texture too in response to her touch, becoming soft, then slick and hard, then rough, then sharp and spiny enough to rip through the latex she's wearing, and so on. ::ninja Other than that though, his response to her caresses seems almost reluctant, although he does continue dancing closely with her.

[imprinting, as per usual. ::lookaround ]

Leaning down to talk to her, he says in her ear, "Cute outfit. What's your name?"

((Sorry I've been away. RL and all that. ::rolleyes ))

Through the combined efforts of the Novas the immediate area around the battle is cleared of innocent bystanders; & (thanks to Terry's charismatic speech) the entire airport beyond is being evacuated.

Speeding to get between the two again Blaze lands directly in Hog's path. "That goes for you too, Hogboy. Put that fist down!" 

Hog pulls up short as his path to his opponent is blocked by Blaze. The Elite biker frowns & yells at the man in his path ::angry ,

"What the Hell are you doin', boy? That's one fella' who really needs a whoopin' - & I'm ready to go through you to oblige him."

Hog makes to move forwards - moving fast Nate spins a kick into his chest. Hog doesn't even wince - it's like kicking a brick wall! He does, however, pause & turn to again look at Blaze with narrowed eyes,

"Oh - it's like that is it..."

Blue-white energy again starts to burn brightly in an aura around Hog's balled fist.

Mefistofaleez takes to opportunity to finish gaining his feet, & briefly pauses as he notices the altercation between his opponent & Blaze. Those with superior hearing may well pick up the sound of a chuckle escaping his lips. Glancing around he appears to take in the lack of spectators, Terry standing on the levitating plane, Glacier approaching the fight, & the others ready for action. Suddenly he straightens out of the fighting stance he was in, brushes himself down, & starts to walk, casual as you like, towards where Miss Deep is waiting by the airport terminal - twirling his cane as he does so. He appears to be whistling...

The Amp Room:

Leaning down to talk to her, he says in her ear, "Cute outfit. What's your name?"

The girl, who seemed to respond favourably to Nullifier's shifting costume (especially the rough version) slips her arms around his neck, & draws close to whisper a reply in his ear,

"You can call me 'Mistress', slave. Kneel & worship me."

The command slips past Nullifier's conscious thoughts & into the dark recesses of his mind. Before he knows he's doing it he falls to his knees in front of the petite girl, his eufiber costume shifting to resemble a leather hood & body harness of the type seen in bondage clubs. As he bows his head to her, she lays a hand on it - like one would pat a favoured pet...

"What the Hell are you doin', boy? That's one fella' who really needs a whoopin' - & I'm ready to go through you to oblige him."

Glacier's face cannot be read beyond the snowy mass of his anima, but his voice seems to have a chuckle in it. "He's got a point."

Hog makes to move forwards - moving fast Nate spins a kick into his chest. Hog doesn't even wince - it's like kicking a brick wall! He does, however, pause & turn to again look at Blaze with narrowed eyes,

Blue-white energy again starts to burn brightly in an aura around Hog's balled fist.

Glacier moves like an avalanche. "Yes it it!" He crows as he delivers a tremendous clout to Hog's side, hopefully sending him flying since he had no time to brace himself (and nothing to brace against, of course).

Still waiting from a response from Will or Derek, The Stranger has been watching the brawl...seeing Mefistofaleeez starting to walk away, he mutters to himself. "Oh, no you don't." Calling out to Terry, he points towards the black Elite walking towards the terminal. "One of them is trying to get away. Would you mind giving me a hand?" That said, The Stranger starts towards Mr. M at an oblique angle, using stealth and cover to conceal his approach.

Terry looks down at the stranger and squints slightly

"and who might YOU be? I'm sorry but if he wants to get away I'm more than happy to let him. I've done what I can to stop this...duel. The people are safe now and thats what matters. If you can help John and Nathan; I mean Glacier and Blaze, calm Hog down now that would be something. Maybe someone can also find me some receptacle to empty this fuel into?" Terry nods in the direction of the floating fuel bubbles.

Terry jumps to the ground and looks up as the plane and its various broken off parts gently lower to the ground. He walks to a firetruck and starts spraying the plane and ground below it until both are covered in foam.

"That should take care of that...thanks Will."

"and who might YOU be? I'm sorry but if he wants to get away I'm more than happy to let him. I've done what I can to stop this...duel. The people are safe now and thats what matters.

*Damn it, he's right. I keep letting my anger cloud my judgement.*Shaking his head, he slows, then stops his approach towards Mefistofaleez. Walking back, he speaks to Terry. "Call me Stranger. As far as Glacier and Blaze are concerned...well, I think it's too late for me to intervene. Take a good look at Glacier's face. I won't get between him and his target again anytime soon."

Hog makes to move forwards - moving fast Nate spins a kick into his chest. Hog doesn't even wince - it's like kicking a brick wall!

Except that Blaze normally hasn't got a problem punching through most brick walls... ::confused

He does, however, pause & turn to again look at Blaze with narrowed eyes,

"Whoa...! Wait a second, man! I don't care if you guys kill each other. Just don't do it here!! There's a nice, big desert just a stone's throw south of here..."

While he's talking, Blaze rises slowly into the air to reduce the risk of anyone behind him getting blasted if Hog misses. He's hoping he can convince the biker he's not after another fight, but he's ready to dodge if he has to.

Seeing Glacier rushing towards them, however, all hopes of a peaceful solution fade away.

*Oh, crap. There goes the neighbourhood...*

Derek looks up.

"Well, I had hoped to defuse the situation by threatening legal action, but apparantly that piece of trash Mefistofaleez has as a legal representative is quite sucure in the knowledge that neither he nor she can be touched. And is now going to sue me for making racial slurs. Quite exasporating.

"Still, no matter, unless any of ye heard the conversation, which I doubt, tis my word against hers.

"In the meantime, since the place is evacuated, unless we can call Glacier off I suggest we just take a seat and wait......"

The bolt of blue-white energy flies from Hog's fist towards Blaze - who twists & swoops out of the way (barely...). Thanks to Blaze's quick-thinking, the bolt continues harmlessly into the air (& - who knows - maybe out to sea?).

The chill of Glacier's Anima (& his shout) cause the biker Elite to turn at the last moment - only to catch the bear's punch on his chest. The biker skids back a few inches, but remains upright. He does, however, let out a grunt of pain through clenched teeth. Brushing the frost off his tattoo he yells,

"One at a time, or all at once - makes no odds to me!"

Terry can be heard mumbling under his breath as he runs towards Hog...

Suddenly small pieces of debris around the Elite & Glacier start to float into the air. For a brief moment, Hog looks as if he's rising too, but then a determined look crosses his face, & he mutters,

"No!"

The Elite returns to the ground.

Glacier, meanwhile, begins to feel very heavy - it takes a certain amount of his strength just to keep standing under the increased mass. Not one to look the proverbial gift-horse in the mouth, Hog takes a swing at his suddenly slowed foe! The forceful blow smashes Glacier almost thirty meters across the airport - the glowing bear anima is last seen blasting a hole in the concrete wall of the terminal building! Hog grins at Terry,

"Thanks, pal."

Glacier, meanwhile, although undamaged by the punch, is somewhat annoyed by the manner in which he was flat-footed. As he regains his feet on the rapidly icing-over floor of the (thankfully evacuated) terminal, shaking off frozen magazines from the news-stand he impacted, alarms blaring in his ears, he feels the rage rising within him. (He also doesn't feel heavy any more - but that's not the first thing on his mind right now...).

The Amp Room:

For a second he tenses, as if he's going to try to resist, but then he seems to shrug slightly and the words, "Yes, Mistress" escape his lips.

The girl Nova giggles ::laugh & claps her hands,

"That's just precious!"

Looking over her new toy, she declares,

"A collar & leash is in order - wouldn't you agree?"

Moments later a thick leather collar morph's out of Nullifier's outfit, around his neck, a length of chain falling from it. The girl takes the end of the chain, grins ::biggrin , & starts to walk towards the bar,

"Come along, my pet."

Nullifier gets to his feet & dutifully follows...

... After showing off her pet around the club for a while (to the amusement of some, the disgust of others, & general non-interest of most) the latex-clad Novatrix bends down to where he knees once again at her feet, & whispers,

"You're such a good boy, I think I'll keep you."

With that, she leads Nullifier out of the club - Jake Korelli (acting as security on the door) rolls his eyes ::rolleyes as the two exit, but bids the girl farewell,

"You take it easy on him, Beltaine - Andy wouldn't approve if you enslaved all our best paying customers."

The reporters outside the club eagerly snap many photos as the pair emerge. The girl, Beltaine, seems happy to let them - even posing herself & her pet for a few shots. However, as soon as she seems bored with the media attention, a simple change in her stance & mannerisms causes the crowd to back-off & part, letting the two Novas pass. Leading Nullifier by his chain, she gets into a waiting limo. The well-built chauffeur is clad almost as scandalously as Nullifier - all leather & studs, with the requistite peaked-cap that goes with the job. Inside the car Beltaine get's her Elite pet to lie at her feet, whilst she sips champagne. After a short journey, she leads him out of the car & into an expensive looking hotel. The staff & guests cast the pair a few amazed looks, but a glance from Beltaine sends them on their ways.

Soon enough the Nova girl has led Nullifier to her luxury hotel suite - all red & black silks. Several other leather-clad 'slave boys' wait to attend their Mistress, & numerous items of S/M gear are laid out on the four-poster bed (Nullifier's pretty certain he can make out marks on the posts that indicate somethings been fastened around them recently). At Beltaine's command, Nullifer crawls onto the bed & lays, spread-eagled, on his back. Apparantly she likes the potential utility of his eufiber costume, as she directs him into morphing it from his leather outfit to chains restraining him to the bed's posts. As his natural body comes into view for the first time, the girl lets out a squeal of delight

"Ooh - you are special, aren't you?"

With that, she dismisses her other slaves, & proceeds to apply various items of S/M gear to Nullifier's body. None actually hurt him much, thanks to his Nova physique, & she has a rather... erotic... way of applying torture... ::blush ::devil

A few hours later, Nullifier's body has numerous piercings, & has been subjected to many... 'unusual'... practices. Beltaine seems content to keep having her fun, but is interupted by the ringing of a cell 'phone. She angrily snatches up the 'phone, turns from Nullifier, & barks,

"What?! I'm busy, damn it!"

As she does so, the Elite feels her control of his mind slip...

Glacier, meanwhile, although undamaged by the punch, is somewhat annoyed by the manner in which he was flat-footed. As he regains his feet on the rapidly icing-over floor of the (thankfully evacuated) terminal, shaking off frozen magazines from the news-stand he impacted, alarms blaring in his ears, he feels the rage rising within him. (He also doesn't feel heavy any more - but that's not the first thing on his mind right now...).

The snow-bear bellows in rage at having been bested so easily. Putting first things first, it hurls the magazine rack at full force into the nearest location that the alarm seems to be coming from. Then he storms out of the building, making another hole if necessary, and charges Hog in a tackle, swatting anything else out of his way.

Watching as Glacier is hurled across the tarmac and into the terminal, The Stranger just shakes his head. "Here we go." Sure enough, Glacier comes charging out, bellowing in rage, the polar bear anima overshadowing that of John inside. Knowing that Glacier's fury is likely entirely focused on Hog, The Stranger quickly makes his way behind the berserk bear, withdrawing a spray canister from his belt. Waiting for the right moment, he'll give Glacier and Hog a faceful of searing hot pepper spray ::smiley4 , then dodge out of the way of any retaliation.

Sure enough, Glacier comes charging out, bellowing in rage, the polar bear anima overshadowing that of John inside.

OOC: One slight correction. The anima is not overshadowing Glacier, his physical form is not visible at all. With Force Field on, the anima becomes opaque and shining white. He currently resembles a large bear made out of snow that attacks people.

Glacier will, indeed, completely ignore the pepper spray - there's no way in heck it'll get past his anima, and he probably won't even notice.

Thanks to Blaze's quick-thinking, the bolt continues harmlessly into the air (& - who knows - maybe out to sea?).

OOC: *snicker*. Meanwhile, in Namibia, DMD, in the middle of training for his next mission, feels something lightly evaporate on the back of his neck. With instincts from long before his eruption, he swats as though at a mosquito. ::halo

As she does so, the Elite feels her control of his mind slip...

For a few moments nothing seems to happen as Nullifier concentrates...

((Assuming things go to plan...))

Then his eufiber costume shifts, becoming his usual all black covering, while he sits up. As this happens, three tentacles writhe out from it, one wrapping around her legs, the second around the arm and hand holding the phone, freezing it in place, and the last one around her head, completely covering her mouth. ::angry Shaking his head, he says, "You're one sick puppy, you know that? It's actually rather sad that you need to resort to mind control to get laid. Now, if you promise to stay nice and quiet, I'll let you talk. Do you promise to stay quiet?"

Seeing Glacier come charging at the biker, Nate gets a rather desperate idea. Not bothering to think it through, he yells "Terry! Hit him again!", then dives towards Hog, trying to get a grip on his arm or any other bodypart.

(Hopefully, Terry plays along:) Going into a short spin he concentrates and lets the energies boost his muscles, doing his best to throw the angry brawler as far out to sea as he can manage, while at the same time rising to get out of Glacier's way.

[OOC: Using lifter as much as I have to to throw him. Enhanced movement for the turn to beat Glacier there, if I have to.[/OOC]

Seeing Glacier come charging at the biker, Nate gets a rather desperate idea. Not bothering to think it through, he yells "Terry! Hit him again!", then dives towards Hog, trying to get a grip on his arm or any other bodypart.

Terry gives Hog a look that'd make mere mortals (ahem, fellow humans I mean.. ::lookaround ) quiver in terror:

"I tried to end this peacefully..." rumbles Terry ::angry He raises his arms and stares at Hog as sweat poors down his forehead. Terry's form can be seen to distort slightly as a hologram might were a magnet passing next to it...

Archived