Well, I think you should all know

Gypsy

I know that I am not the most likeld here but I like just about everyone ehre. I do thnk of most of you a friends and I do wish you all the best of luck. Thena gian i honestly think that if you have a good life you will less likely to be a jerk. That is just me. Now to the point at hand

I am just about homeless, and it sucks.I am staying on couches of friends and I do not know how long this will last. I am telling you all this because I think you all should know, after all i do think of you all as friends. So, as a good firend of mine once said

"life is life. It is not about anything more than that.The only meaning in life has to it, is living."

Quote:
Originally posted by Gypsy:
I am rathere thankful that you put so much of your life into this site.
I know that this site doesn't really mean that much when compared to the challenges that we face in our real lives, but I'm glad to help provide a place for people to escape to.

Well, you know sometimes just having aplace to go to , on the net or in rwal life where you know some nice peopel will bere is a good thing.It is not the end of all problems but hey I am sure if you could end all problems you would.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived