Aberrant RPG - Cults of 'M' - cast your vote

CHILL

• 4 weeks later...

::walks up to everyon individually, nice and slow... stares blankly at them for a second... and then pokes them::

I've said it before, and I'll say it again--I'm much better:

Church of the Immaculate Breearg

as I've said, a Church is better than a Cult because a church is a real building as opposed to the a parent's basement ::nodnodnod::

-Breearg

Oh and contrary to the apparent beliefs of SOME people on this forum, this is not an Exalted forum  :P

Now, sheep, follow me!  ] ::smiley10  no?  Come on... please?  I asked nicely!  WHO ELSE DID THAT!?!  Pleeeeeeeeeeeease?

-Breearg

Oh and contrary to the apparent beliefs of SOME people on this forum, this is not an Exalted forum  :P

It isn't?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?  NOOOOO!!!!!  :P

Hmmmm....the developers of both lines have talked about Exalted being a "precursor" to the Aeoniverse.  {Shrug}  And why not.....if they link it to the Aeoniverse then we might be able to convert some of the "Heathens".  Yessssss....the plan forms....the "Infidels" will be converted...or tickled 'til their blue.

Nadrakas..."EonCon...EonCon...EonCon..."

Hmmmm....the developers of both lines have talked about Exalted being a \"precursor\" to the Aeoniverse.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!  ::covers ears and quivers:: La la la la la, after all we've done to try and make it perfectly clear that this is not world of darkness in space they are deliberately putting the idea back in people's heads!

-Breearg

::butbut

Nooooooooooo!!!!!  ::covers ears and quivers:: La la la la la, after all we've done to try and make it perfectly clear that this is not world of darkness in space they are deliberately putting the idea back in people's heads!

-Breearg

::butbut

Ahhh....let them.  If we get more people interested in the "Aeoniverse" then maybe - just maybe - WW will support us with more material.  Though I would hope that material would be quality and not dribble.

Hehehehe....Yes...Essence is just another form of Quantum.  Hmmm...and the gods....are Nova's.....and the Exalted universe is the beginning of it all!!!

:P

Nadrakas..."EonCon...EonCon...EonCon..."

If gods are novas wouldn't that denote that novas would have to exist and therefor, rather, the Aeonverse is the beginning and Exal-barf-ted is the end result?

-Breearg

Unless Time is Circular.  Then the question really becomes which came first...the Novas or Exalted?

Nadrakas.."EonCon...EonCon...EonCon..."

That's the most riiculous thing I've ever heard :)

And I hate this subject.  I suggest we change it immediately.

-Breearg

Ahhh...but Breearg you will come "round" eventually.  Yes...they all do.

"Tiiiiiiime is on my side....Ohh yess it isss..."

Nadrakas... ::eoncon03  ::eoncon03  ::eoncon03

• 9 months later...

May I remind you of the fact that this is actually a thread dedicated to the worship of the holy Minerva? ::angry

You should all go to the next corner and recite some Ave Minervas! ::angry

UHM...... Or Minerva should write down her deific ruling on this matter.

And leave some notes on how to join the One Righteous Church of Minerva maybe.

Else I have to ask that the petty ramblings be stopped in the presence of her Divinity.

( Really no matter as she is everywhere ::devil )

( Looks like a lot of fun to me from here. # hidden in a bunker reinforced to withstand killersatelites, nuclear bombs and Quantum boosted freaks # ::laugh )

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

lol

( mad laughter to be heard)

Archived