X3

Ashnod

Quote:
Originally posted by Long:
I dunno the "peeling and healing" scene was decent
While it was cool from a CG standpoint, I'm of the opinion that Wolverine doesn't need his own film because the X movies could be considered "The Wolverine Trilogy" given all the screen time he has.
That said, I'm pretty sure that scene could have been done another way without having the camera on a shirtless Logan for several minutes. (I'm sure the fanboys and girls of the board will disagree with me there.)

Quote:
Originally posted by Fuusen:
No Gambit makes me a sad panda. And yes, Typhoon, Gambit is still the shizz.
We've had this discussion... you're a fangirl on crack (which I mean in the nicest possible way), it's not your fault but, given everything that happened in that movie was there room for Gambit? No. for the same reason there wasn't any room for (insert your favorite Marvel sellout X-character here). Colossus is one of my favorite X-characters, He has a well developed past, very little of which is mysterious or gritty, he is something of a pacifist sometimes, and he sells the occasional book, but, I would rather he had not been in X3 at all than have what charactrer growth we saw from X2 to the end of X3. So just be happy that Gambit wasn't bastardized and move along.

I thumbed through the novelization today, and during that scene, Logan was supposed to be little more than a walking adamantium skeleton held together by just a bit of sinew and muscle, little more, something that looked completely and utterly monstrous.

Wish they would have done that, because he seemed to be not only healing it damn fast but highly retarding the effects of it as well.

Quote:
Originally posted by Typhoon:
Quote:
Originally posted by Long:
I dunno the "peeling and healing" scene was decent
While it was cool from a CG standpoint, I'm of the opinion that Wolverine doesn't need his own film because the X movies could be considered "The Wolverine Trilogy" given all the screen time he has.
That said, I'm pretty sure that scene could have been done another way without having the camera on a shirtless Logan for several minutes. (I'm sure the fanboys and girls of the board will disagree with me there.)

Quote:
Originally posted by Fuusen:
No Gambit makes me a sad panda. And yes, Typhoon, Gambit is still the shizz.
We've had this discussion... you're a fangirl on crack (which I mean in the nicest possible way), it's not your fault but, given everything that happened in that movie was there room for Gambit? No. for the same reason there wasn't any room for (insert your favorite Marvel sellout X-character here). Colossus is one of my favorite X-characters, He has a well developed past, very little of which is mysterious or gritty, he is something of a pacifist sometimes, and he sells the occasional book, but, I would rather he had not been in X3 at all than have what charactrer growth we saw from X2 to the end of X3. So just be happy that Gambit wasn't bastardized and move along.
Fangirl on Crack?!?!? DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?

Archived