Happy Holidays!

Kirby1024

Merry Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanzaa/Solstice to you all here.

I wish I could give you something extra, but for the moment, I'm rather busy getting ready to go off for the holidays.

And with that, advance warning, I'll be gone until next Saturday, due to a family trip to Sydney to visit relatives and enjoy Christmas.

I'll try to get something up for you before I leave, just for a parting gift til I get back. Look towards to Vignettes board...

Hannukah ended like four weeks ago... and while I am thinkful you remebered.It is jusyy I hate alll the ranting and raving about chistmas, I could into details about,how we know around when the son of mary was born,that santa is a pegan,and it didn't start untill around 900 ad.Then I could get into the real wrong thing about the holyday...

I think that going in to the religious part of X-mas is asking for trouble. I've never seen it as much of a religious thing myself (but of course, I'm not religious) and prefer to concentrate on the good stuff that comes from it: meeting my family and being nice to them.

• 1 month later...

OK, just so I'm not making a new topic, Just a note to say that I'm once again off for the week (Until next Friday, most likely). I'm currently in Adelaide, staying at relatives, and I don't want to run down their internet hours for them...

I may pop in once or twice, but consider me lurking for the week.

See you all again soon!

Archived