A short thank you

Aninemity

I've been debating doing this for a while and finally decided i should.

anyone who doesn't already know, my grandmother passed away Wednesday morning due to a brain tumor. I haven't been in the forums or posting much, but i'm still around and will be back very soon.

I wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone here. you've all been so great, even when most of you didn't have a clue. It's nice to be able to come here and forget things for a little while, ya know?

There's a handful who do know everything, and I wanted to thank ya'll too, especially Chill. Support even over such distance is a really good thing. :)

Now, I didn't do this to put a damper on everyone's mood, I just wanted to say thanks and that this place is really great. Thanks guys for giving me so much even when you didn't realize it...  ::hugs all around::

~Tiff

....now to resume the normal fun and nonsense!   ::beer (i hate ending on a sad note!)

Hey Tiff - no dampeners here, don't worry  ;)

I'm sure I'm not out of turn saying on behalf of everyone, take care - and when you're back we'll all do our level best to cheer you up and keep you entertained.....

......hang on a minute....   ::minrules

....  there you go, we can start right now  ::bigsmile

Take care for now.

Chris

:) i understand tiff, what keeps me coming back is the friendliness of everyone and the humor around every corner... i thought about posting something similar, but never got around to it... all you guys and gals here on eon have pulled me out of a number of funks too, so thank you all... hope you and your family are doing well tiff, i wish you guys the best...

Heya Harle.

::tips hat::

Again I'll take the risk of speaking for the staffers and myself, but I'm sure they agree when I say that we're really, really pleased that these forums (and the chat) have turned into  places where we can just hang out, enjoy each others company and be there for each other when things are not so good.

On a personal note, I'd like to thank each and every single forum member in here  - you guys and gals have made the site a pleasure to maintain!

::adopts a really sily grin::

:: GROUP HUG! ::

:D

Ah, Chill we can't hug we're guys, we're too manly we mmmphlleemmurfle. . .*gets hugged by Chill*

Ah jeez. All this mushy stuff. Don't let it get around, I got a street rep to keep. . . ::sneaky2

;)

-Defender.

Feelin' the love. . . :P

Archived