Argh! I Feel Left Out!

chloe

Hello again!

I'd not forgotten you guys, I've just been busy!

Anyways, I come back and Argh! Everything that I could've said, has been said...

Kinda kills any thoughts of me coming back with a really witty kick-ass comment or three...

(No, I've not been away thinking of some!)

Ooh! Ooh! I have In Nomine (or however you spell it)!

:)  Presents make me happy!

I'll probably disappear for a while now... But it is my intention to come back soon! No, Really!

Have a great Easter everyone!

This is as good a place as any to...

PLUG INDIA UNDERGROUND!  YOU WILL LIKE IT!!! YOU WILL LOVE IT!!!  YOU WILL NOT BOYCOTT NEW ZEALAND'S PRODUCTS (only Chris gets that, heh)... Alright then... carry on...

-Breearg

:hehe

I'm *still* upside dow--oh, right post, hehehe.

Two interesting and not particularly flattering facts about New Zealand -

1) There are 8 sheep for every person.

2) They disbanded their airforce.

The second thing gives me a plan on how to take over the little country.  All I need are some death baloons, and we can drop things on them.  But then again, we are more likely to hit their valuable sheep than any military personnel...

:devil

Dude... way more sheep than that!  80 million sheep and like 3.5 million people.  

But I am sure you'll regret it if you try anything...

that's what I find odd about all these games and their portrayal of New Zealand.  Superhumans--WE'D BE BREEDING THEIR BUTTS, lol.

oh and STOP INSULTING MY HOMELAND OR I'LL KICK YOU BUTT!!!

-Breearg

Good Ol' NZ

Oi! Why do I have to be only a token Female!

Why can't I have a lead role?  :angry:

Grrr!

And what's all this about NZ?

Aww heck! Just refer to the start to see how forums favor regular posters over us 'part timers'!

:angry:

Grrr!

I don't like the starts of the months!

:P

Heya Chloe ::waves:: glad to see you on here again.

Just for the record ::cough, cough - clears throat::

The forum does not favour full / part / whatever users over any other.  Anyone actually thinking that, well, they are using the wrong forum to be honest.

All are welcome.  Me says so.  :thumbs-up

As for the token female?  I'm not gonna even dare get involved in that discussion - down that path lies a kick in the gonads.

:bigsmile

was this the post i was supposed to be looking for joe? if it is, ha ha ha...? funny joke at breearg's expense...?

well, chloe as another "token" female i say that you, me, minerva and all other females on this board team up and prove that we are not "token" in any way shape or form... after all we aren't made of wood and last i checked i've never seen any woman who was half-dollar shaped... ok, ok, bad joke, not funny, i know, back in the cage... but seriously i don't think you play a token part on this board at all...

-harle

But Harlequin, you're our token female gamer on Fridays! Who would keep us in line without you?  :bigsmile

I'm working on getting that image uploaded to somewhere that will display it properly. One day, I'll have my own domain, and won't have to worry about crap like this.  :angry Gosh darn Geocities.

-Joseph

Archived