LOTR - i have my tickets

CHILL

Its 4.32pm here in the UK - and im seeing the film at 8pm tonight............

8pm can't get here quick enough!

Finally, after god knows how many problems, and 2 years of waiting, I (alright, lots of people) are gonna see this film!

I AM a sad fanboy

No, I'm still speechless.........

wait a minute, I can type, string together sentances, communicate with Balrogs... erm, people.

Just how good was it? Immaculate is the only word, completely immaculate. This film alone will do more for the RPG industry than anything known before, the desire and passion  this film has sparked in me for the hobby is incalcuble, the imagination that has been fired is unbelieveable... in fact for those in the local area, whose busy this weekend? I fancy grabbing me a latex sword and going Orc hunting.

admin looks up and nods at Senior Mal.....

then goes back to sewing his nice new Balrog costume together.......muttering 'You Shall Not Pass' to himself.

LOTR=Perfection

PJ = God

It takes about an hour to sink in.................

• 2 weeks later...

OK - I saw the film at 8pm opening night here in the UK - and I saw it again today this morning.

IT STILL ROCKS

In fact it gets better the more you watch.  I'm going to see it again next week as well.

Roll on the DVD.

Actually, theres a point of note - on the Rush Hour 2 DVD (got it for my S.O. who liked it so don't flame me) there are 2 easter eggs -which are the two trailers of LOTR.

The DVD quality is absolutely stunning - MUCH better than the cinema.  So this film will get even better with the DVD release - someho, comparing the two, I think the cinema quality doesn't do the film justice at all....

end of fanboy rant :)

Archived