Where are people from?

CHILL

Name: Joseph

Nicks: Guisseppe, Evil, Smart Ass

Location: 38.52  122.82 (Lat and Lon) Santa Rosa, California, USA -- About an hour north of San Francisco. That's West Coast (yeh, baby!), a little south of center.

Reference: http://ci.santa-rosa.ca.us/

I forgot to mention (this is an edit) that I'm one of those odd, married gamers. That may help explain my "yes, dear" attitude. :tounge2

-Joseph

• 2 weeks later...

Forum Name: Heritage

Name name: Bob

Location: Chicago, Illinois USA *Still* too close to Telford  

:Devil

I once had Shropshire cheese, which is like Bleu cheese turned up to 11. Like LSD microdot cheese. Once used by the UK as anti-missle defense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd just like to state, for the record that the county in which Telford lies, called Shropshire, is a lovely part of the world (Tolkein took inspiration for Middle Earth from here), with plenty of fine Ale houses and is only spoilt by the indelible blot that is Telford.

Destruction list for when I rule the world:

1: Paris (Actually I'll just go for France and save the hassle)

2. Telford

3: ? (It could be your continent dear reader, be warned)

Oi Mal - leave Telford alone!

For the 'record' Mal lives in a poxy little village outside of Telford - only reason it is still around is 'cos of Telford.....

Oh, that and it has some good pubs unlike Telford..... erm....

actually - I see your point Mal

:Blush

I'd just like to state, for the record that the county in which Telford lies, called Shropshire, is a lovely part of the world (Tolkein took inspiration for Middle Earth from here), with plenty of fine Ale houses and is only spoilt by the indelible blot that is Telford.

I suppose he had to get inspiration for Mordor from somewhere.  Thanks for filling me in Mal!  ;)

Hmmm.... I once knew a girl from Oxford called Chloe, except she wasn't 19, didn't go to uni in Bath and didn't even know what RPG was let alone Trinity... So it can't be you... It's a funny old world isn't it... :lookaround

I'm sorry I don't know where that came from.  :notify

In any case, its good to have you on board Chloe.

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, When are you twenty and leaving the joyous, halcyon days of youth behind you? Is it long to go? don't worry, you'll always have the memories.

:tounge2

Oh yeah, nearly forgot, When are you twenty and leaving the joyous, halcyon days of youth behind you? Is it long to go? don't worry, you'll always have the memories.

:tounge2

God, I remember when I was a young'un, in my teenage years. I used to be fit as a knife, and had a mind as sharp as an athlete. Err....

Wait, that was just a few months ago. Funny how time passes, huh?

Location: Primrose Street in Portland, OR (and no, you'll not be able to find me physically with that tidbit, just try - even if I gave you a street address and a Thomas Register, you'll be lost.)

Marital Status: Blissful - but only because I like 'em firey! Most guys would be running scared

Oppinion: You betcha! You'll be hearing it too!

Character Flaw: Nitpicky

Hobbies: Being nitpicky and expressing oppinion

Oppinion of the UK: They are their own worst enemy :Alient

Oppinion of Australia: I hear it's easy to get laid there as long as your not a male Australian :Devil

Oppinion of America: Where else can the bad chadd be counted even if the count wont count because the person elected by the people is not the person elelcted by the electorate? :Baaa

Favorite Beer: Toss up between Froach Heather Ale and McMinamin's Schoolhouse Porter   :colgate  :D  :tounge2

Favorite Forum: Neo-Tribal Metalsmiths

Second Favorite Forum: EuroOpNet (well, actually it's iForge, but EurOpNet is in the top five!) :Blush

I should probably go now, huh?

Blissful - but only because I like 'em firey! Most guys would be running scared

heh - erm, and Dr Dorothy's thoughts on that would be..................... ?

:Devil

Oh, and stay as long as you like Thingmaker - well, if you can put up with Senior Mal that is :D

Name- Mark De Harte

Nickname- Bible Boy, Mau Mau and "the whitest black guy I know"(not usually a compliment)

Age- 16

Town- Just a wee bit outside Newark, New Jersey which puts me on the north-East coast of New Jersey.  And that means I am East Coast baby!  Where Coffee is said in the proper form of "Caaw-fee"

Hobbies- Language and Human Cultural Achievment , "Revolutionary movements" and RPGing.

Umoja - on the coffee thing, I'm there with ya! As a Chicago native, I have a bit of an accent, and there's a girl at my store who gives me crap because she's from LA, Land of No Accents. She's like "It's not a 'baax', it's a 'box'."

Long live strong accents!

NO! Weak accents mean that people are mutually intelligible and thus foster communication and the spread of ideas through society. Strong accents are hideous hindrances to this process, thus they're evil, and all people with a strong accent should be shot! :Devil

Weeeelll.....

I've come to Bath to study at Uni but there's sod all here and Bristol is the nearest metropolis...Can you believe Bath doesn't even have a games shop? That plus there are loads of Bristolians here all adds up to me sounding like an idiot.

There's an OK'ish one in Telford, but the guy who runs it really doesnt like WW at all..... he thought Starship Troopers (the film, yeh, thats right, the FILM) had more than enough 'plot' - so WW goes way over his head.......

Archived