How insain are you?

Minerva

No, no, no... it goes like this:

And with strange EONs even death may die

[/shameless-asskissing]

Heheh... sorry, I just had to say it... being both a Lovecraft fan and this site's newest supporter.  And soon to be a contributing writer, if I have any say in the matter...

~Doctor Flossenstein

~Be afraid.  Be very, very afraid.

INSANITY INDEX 7.47 This score is at the very high end of the middle of the spectrum of madness, and it indicates that you're quite deranged. Your thought processes are likely to be highly confused, and your personality alarmingly unstable. Although you may enjoy occasional bursts of genius and insight, it may be difficult to follow through. Other notable people who scored at this level include boxer Mike Tyson and popular scientist Carl Sagan.

hmmm...  not sure what that says about me... :hehe

::looks up from keyboard::

Hey Mental_Floss......  you just metion writing something for the site?

::spots the girls gathering all 'war-party' like::

erm..... hi all :)

::looks back to keyboard and carries on updating site::

Why yes, I did mention writing something for the site. It's something of a secret for the moment, being as it's still in the conceptual stages of development... that, and I don't like giving away secrets until I can offer a sizeable teaser to make everyone drool all over their electronic equipment. The resultant sparkings and short-outs are quite interesting to watch...

...wait, what was I talking about again?

Ah, right, my writing project. It may not go anywhere for a while, but I can say this much about it. It will be a fully realized alternate Aberrant setting, with absolutely no story relation to the Aberrant world itself (no "novas", no Divis Mal, etc), using Aberrant simply because the system and mechanics fit so well. It will be thematically Victorian, Incan/Mayan/Aztec, and feudal Japanese/Chinese... and completely unique. Those who have watched Serial Experiments Lain and paid close attention to the pseudo-science in the last four episodes or so may know where I got the inspiration for the base concept, but it takes a completely different and unique direction from anything you've ever seen before.

And it will be called... "Terminal". The potential double-meaning is entirely intentional.

More on that in the future. Enjoy the concept teaser for now. Anyone who wants to discuss (particularly the people in charge of this site, so I can see about making it officially resident on EON), feel free to e-mail me... I'm fairly certain you can find my e-mail in my profile or somewhere. If not, complain loudly at me and I'll fix that problem.

~Doctor Flossenstein

Archived