How insain are you?

Minerva

"INSANITY INDEX 6.13 This score is solidly in the middle of the spectrum of madness, and it indicates that you are a classic lunatic. Lunatics are often highly functional, and even great achievers. But their personal lives are often left in ruins as they attempt to deal with their antic inner demons. Others who scored at this level include comedian/actor Robin Williams and French philosopher Voltaire."

-Breearg

:devil

INSANITY INDEX 6.88 Thank you for taking the SaniTest. There are levels of madness which don't fit neatly into the rigid classifications of 'science,' and you appear to be on one of those levels. But mental health workers do have a word for people who score at this level: nutbag. Other notable people who scored this high include tenor Luciano Pavarotti and former Japanese emperor Hirohito.

LOL

DUDE! i am so crazier than bree!!!!! booyah! i win!

::Kills Jake with those little funky pipe-cleaner things:: YOU THINK YOU WIN DO YOU!?!! THINK YOU CAN BE BETTER THAN ME?!?! ::proceeds to whip Jake's lifeless body:: ART YOU ZOMBIE FOOL!!! BLARG!!!!...

::twitch::

-Breearg

:cheesy

And to my wonderful brother and sister in law who have wanted all of my money from the beginning I leave a ....

BOOT TO THE HEAD!!!

The other boot to the head thing... though the one with Ed Gruberman is still funnier...

:baaa

---Minerva

INSANITY INDEX 5.17 Thank you for taking the SaniTest. Your score falls solidly in the middle of the dark carnival that is madness, and it indicates that you are indeed bonkers. That's a colloquial term for a condition that science simply cannot classify, marked by bizarre behavior, inappropriate verbal outbursts, and an unrealistic world view. Others who scored at this level include former Panamanian drug lord Manuel Noriega and pop sensation Britney Spears.

WooHoo! Mal and Britney sitting in a tree, burning all the stupid monkey's

"INSANITY INDEX 4.87 Thank you for taking the SaniTest. Your score indicates that you are crackers. A condition commonly afflicting the British aristocracy, it may have a genetic component. It's frequently accompanied by lack of focus, obsession with trivial detail, and passive aggression. Others who scored at this level include Doctor Who number 4 Tom Baker and US vice president Dick Cheney."

British aristocracy.  :angry: I knew hanging around here would do bad things to me.

Spot of tea, anyone?

-Joseph

"INSANITY INDEX 6.06 This score indicates that you are hysterical. By which we mean subject to overexcitement of the psychic, sensory, vasomotor and visceral functions, coupled with unmanageable fear and emotional excess, and not that you're particularly funny. Although sometimes loss of those visceral functions is good for a laugh. Others who scored at this level include ex-president Bill Clinton, thrill murderers Leopold & Loeb, and new-age archeologist Graham Hancock."

.............figures, when you think about it  :devil

Hmmm, I thought I ought to add my comments in....

No_Sheep from Daytona Beach, FL was examined on 04/30/02.

The patient scored 124 on the SaniTest scale and was assessed as: Bughouse. Insanity Index 6.81

As if none of you could guess.

I'm still grumpy they didn't give me room to describe my friend in the basement.

No Sheep

:alien

INSANITY INDEX 8.74 This is a rather high score, and it indicates that, like many of the characters of Lovecraftian fiction, you are irretrievably insane. Although you will probably never get any better, there's no reason why you can't be a productive member of society. Other notable people who scored at this level include morbid author Edgar Allan Poe, strong-willed Watergate conspirator G. Gordon Liddy, and classical Greek mathematician Pythagoras, of theorem fame.

Those among you who know me were probably already quite aware of this. I do not regret leading the life of a madman, only that I have been able to show the truth to so few in my time here.

:alien

One of these days, I'm going to write something (fiction, alternate Aberrant setting, whatever... who knows?) for this site, and then you'll *really* be scared.

:sly

~Doctor Flossenstein: Mad scientist. See, it says so above!

why? i mean i'm not insane, or dangerous, or the fourth horseman of the apocalypse "war" or anything like that...  :dontgetit you all believe me right? right?

INSANITY INDEX 8.52 This score is high enough to be in what's considered dangerous territory, and suggests that you're berserk. You may be prone to spontaneous bouts of furious energy, often resulting in poor decision-making and/or dead bodies. Other notable people who scored at this level include actor John Travolta and excitable TV newsman Sam Donaldson.

:dontgetit

Well, I'd be glad to offer immoral support... but then, I'm good at that, or so they say.

Who are "they", you ask? Ah... wouldn't you like to know... hehehe. Remember, I have an Insanity Index of 8.74. Be afraid.

Ah yes, and harle... now howsabout we make some plans to... I dunno... enslave the world via innovative application of the powers of various forbidden tomes and elder scrolls? Or maybe just summon up a few forgotten gods to end reality as we know it?

::Note to self - Keep Harlequin and Mental Floss away from each other. Bad things could happen.::

You failed. Nyah.

:P

Now see what you've done? Let this be a note to all those who oppose me: Do not tempt the irretrievably insane individual!

KehehehahahahohoheeheehoohoohahaHAAAAAAAAAA!

~Doctor Flossenstein

~A bout of maniacal laughter a day keeps the doctor away... no, wait, it doesn't.

Okay so there are three of us... I'll be Buttercup... Harlie you be Blossom, and Cloe can be Bubbles... how does that suit you?

Oh yeah... and Sr. Mal can be Mojo Jojo.  All this talk about monkeys you think he was one.

---Minerva

"INSANITY INDEX 10.00. Science cannot measure anyone more insane than you. You are psychotic in the extreme: hopelessly insane and apparently evil in the bargain. We can only hope you're visiting our website from the confines of hospital or prison. Other notable people who scored this high include serial killer Henry Lee Lucas."

No...I'm not in a hospital anymore.  They let me out on "Good" behavior.   :devil

Nadrakas..."Cthulhu Lives!!!!!"

Archived