Hey, mi amigos, the Bard is baaaaaaack!

Bard

Friends, forumites, errr...loyal subjects of the Aeon Empire everywhere, the Bard is here.  Yes, our gracious moderator has finally managed to discover the small problem plaguing the chats that have been plauging my computer and being so down right rude as to not allow me on.

So I'm here.  Now.  Well then.  Right.  Um, k.  Yeah, that's pretty much what I've got to say....

...oh yes.  There is one thing to add, since I'm sure we all know who the Bard shall praise upon his arrival...

...IA NYARLAHTOTEP!

praise who? i'm sorry, i'm not up on my egyptian anymore... welcome back anyways, glad to see you again...

Nyarlathotep is the Crawling Chaos, the messanger of the Great Old Ones.  He's also  my personal deity and savior. ::priest

Bard! My man, good to see you. Welcome to Eden. . .er, the forum. Of course. The forum. You'll have a blast here I assure you, just steer clear of Joseph. He's a smidge trigger happy with his Omen Deathsats. But apart from that, enjoy!

::bigsmile

-Defender.

It's not from Egypt, lovely Harlequin, but rather the Cthulhu Mythos crafted by pulp horror writer H.P. Lovecraft. Bard is more an expert than I, so I've no doubt he can point you in the right direction.

*makes Elder Sign at Bard, just in case*  ;)

-Defender.

Archived