My hundredth Post!

Aeon

You have now been subjected to a hundred posts my none other than myself.   Mwah ha ha ha.    :D

Can I have a reward Admin?  A telegraph from the Queen?  A Private Message from her?  Even just a Private Message from Admin.

Oh, you guys are so harsh...    :Dont Get It

• 2 months later...

Yes, be afraid.

But don't let that scare you away from the forums!   :)

Hi Minerva and welcome aboard!   :wavesmiley

Just to let you know, that was our illustrious Administrator (Chill) and two of the three staffers - but that was written way back when there were only the three of us most of the time...

Anyway, need any help, just ask.  Feel free to join in the online games and whatever you do, and I cannoy stress this enough,  DO NOT JOIN THE CULT OF MAL!!!

Anyway, welcome!

Aeon (who now has over three hundred posts!)

• 2 months later...

heh, congrats Harl.........  and you have a nice new avatar to go with it  ::rolleyes

:D

If we keep this up we might need to revisit the member titles............  ::looks blankly at screen::......  sometimes I think too much for my own good.....

......  ::goes back to not thinking, its safer in that place::

::smiley1

We could change the forum post titles........but to something that accomomdates all three games, not just say 'Trin' or 'Abbie'............

..........  ill leave this one until the staff poll is over.........  there's plenty of stuff for the new bod to have input on, and we'll take it from there....

::takes a beer from Aeon::

Cheers buddy!  :D

This is not my 100th post (actually my 83rd), but I just noticed something else that I figured I'd add to this thread... if you discount the six staff members I am in the top 10 posters for the forums and I've only been on here for 9 days!  ::omg  ::omg

So, not as big a deal as 100 posts I guess, but I'm pretty stoaked about it.  ::bigsmile

Anyone  ::lookaround  Anyone?

This is it, finally, my century mark is hit! (with this very post)

Just thought I'd use the thread for what it was originally created for.  ::sneaky2  ::sneaky  ::sneaky2

(Ed. What shocks me is that I've only been on the forums for 12.5 days... anyone else find 100 post that easy to reach?)

British Energiser Bunny at your service

:D

Well done NV, and those posts of yours are not like a lot of mine (pointless)...  you've made some very, very interesting posts - keep it up buddy

::thumbs-up

Archived