Exile...

Wallaboy

Who remembers when WW first released details of this way back when? I still have the issue of Arcane with the press release. Damn, it looked sweet. It was also as bizarre as hell, which is probably why they ditched it for the less oddball concept of Trinity.

So, how do you think it would have turned out if they'd gone ahead with it?

I remember it well.

I still have the rules that I downloaded, and was looking forward to seeing it completed.  Shame it didnt get that far.

there is still a web site out there that has the old downloadable files for Exile...

Heres the addy:

http://www.gothtech.com/Null/main.asp

The site is not very good to be honest, and I dont think it has ever been updated.  But the old files are still there to download.

Wallaboy: do you remember the whole idea behind White Wolf's Null Cosm plan?  The collaborative nature of it etc...

Although a bit different, the new WotC take on the d20 open gaming licence sounds a bit familiar :)

It was possibly a good idea of WW's back then, but perhaps a bit too early for the gaming industry to get their collective heads around....

Yeah, I remember it, kinda. It was a good idea, but I think WW just realised they didn't have the resources to pull it off.

I think ArtHaus might be a diluted, bastardised(not that I'm saying it's bad...) form of the original idea behind it. Kind of odd how that works out, isn't it?

Archived