Adventure! RPG - Taking Damage

Nomad

Oooops just realized I put this in the wrong section. I have since move it to the Aberrant section. Sorry for the mix up...

:Baaa

:wavesmiley

Hi all,

I just recently acquired a whole bunch of Aberrant books over the holidays and am just now finally pouring into them. Having never played a WW game before I naturally have a few questions and was wondering if any of you could help me out.

I was thinking about the "taking damage" system the other day and something occurred to me.

How do you count lethal damage on a character that already has all of his/her boxes filled with bashing damage? As I understand the system, lethal damage received after bashing damage is marked in the next box down ()as per the example in the book) and I also understand that if a character continues to receive bashing damage after becoming unconscious the damage then is marked a second time in the same boxes effectively making previous bash damage now lethal damage. (Did I loose anyone back there?)

So assuming that a character was full up on bash damage and then began to receive lethal damage; how would this be applied? Would the damage now be worth two boxes as it is lethal and bash has already been recorded? Or would it count as normal only affecting one box, or does it count as aggravated damage?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Nomad

Archived