Adventure! RPG - New to Adventure! ?

CHILL

premeditated killing isn't really a thing in our game, death just happens to the goons who keep attacking... the lining of the pockets is a problem though *cough... pax's pimp cough...* but then again there's actually an in character reason for that...

In all seriousness, our group pretty well goes for the good. We try to make things right, but we have a way of taking things tangentally. And, well, some of us have really itchy trigger fingers. *cough*Pimp*cough*

I think the only two premeditated murders (or sorts) were two way evil badguys. One was a crooked cop (evil ####### that he was  ::sneaky2 ), the other was Hanun, a blood-thirsty rogue bent on reaching Eden (biblical, not squid style) through whatever means necessary.

You guys finally through dispersing the ashes yet?  :P

-Joseph

• 2 weeks later...

Hm. The hard part about doing a round-robin ST style game is that any over-the-top evil I inflict will only return upon me three-fold.  ???

Heh. Round-robin ST's. I just pictured the Horsemen as a bunch of really fat blue birds chugging Dew and wolfing down pizza (breadsticks for Absurdity  ;) ).

What? We're on the air? Oh, um...

Back to your previously scheduled topic, folks. But first, a lively polka medley for your listening pleasure.

:P

-Joseph

Archived