Aberrant RPG - What's the Current Status of Aberrant??

The Jarhead

Howdy!

I am wondering if anyone knows ANYTHING about the current status of Aberrant or Arthaus?  

I've seen books on Amazon.com scheduled for release but none of them have made it out from the publisher yet.  E-mails TO White Wolf have generated no reply.  (Shocker)

Does anyone know if there are going to even BE any new Aberrant books released at this point?

I'd appreciate any information anyone can give.

Thanks!

Ed

Honestly I'm not sure.

The last I remember was that they were going to complete the scheduled releases as and when time/resources allowed and then they may look at other books based on the success / failure of these releases.

That was how I remember a similar question being answered.  But as you can see the releases are __ in comming.

Its the same for Trinity.  Only time will tell.

I'm sure that plenty of fan fiction / publications will continue to appear though.  I for one know that my own Aberrant GM is going to let me post some of his adventures on EurOpNet (i'll format and .pdf 'em).

Lets hope the releases pick yup eh?   :P

Last thing I saw was scheduled for release around the same time as Trinity's Terra Verde and detailed the crime syndicates in the aberrant world but its release date was pushed back once (again along with Terra Verde) and then vanished altogether

Shame really it sounded very cool. We can only hope it'll be out early next year.

What really steams me is that we are getting absolutley no information from the Arthaus/White Wolf people with regards to Aberrant.

I'd like to hear SOMETHING from them, even if it's just a list of delays and whatnot as long as it concerns the product or lack thereof.  I think we deserve at least that much since we WILL be buying it assuming it gets released.

Does anyone know any way to contact someone who WILL respond regarding the Aberrant stuff?

Regards,

Ed

• 3 weeks later...

For  a variety of reasons.

1 - They delete any posts after 7 days even if the thread is still active (making some threads absolute nonsense.)

2- Conrad, in charge of the system, deleted the accounts of loads of guys who were criticising him and WWs policy.  It is reffered to as "The Purge," and pissed off many of the most avid Aeonverse fans.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived