City of Heroes

I added 3 new pics from one of the villain side.

There were a few of us back in the day on there. If anyone wants to play for a short period I'll be playing tomorrow. I only have characters on the Justice server, but if someone else is available I can make a new character anywhere.

I didn't figure that there would be much chance with this, but since this weekend is the only time it is free I probably won't be playing past this weekend. I'd like to play with people on here, but I unfortunately don't have the time or money to do so on a regular basis.

• 6 months later...

To celebrate the 7th anniversary of City of Heroes the game will be free from May 3, 2011 at 6 a.m. PST through May 10, 2011 at 12 midnight PST.

I'd like to play with any willing. As I posted above, my characters are on Justice. I am also willing to start a 1st level character if more people are willing to that, which can be done on any server.

Updated Account Reactivation dates!

Last week it was announced that the next Reactivation week would be starting on May 3. Unfortunately they are no longer able to proceed with it this week and instead will be delaying it by a week.

Here are the new dates and times:

Starts: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. Pacific Time (9:00 p.m. Eastern Time)

Ends: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time (2:59 a.m. Eastern Time)

Just a reminder that the free CoH starts tonight.

I have my Belkin Nostromo n52 on my desk for the first time in at least 5 years. If it were only programmed I may be able to use it before the free week ends. smile

• 1 month later...

City Of Heroes Freedom

City of Heroes Freedom™, launching later this year, will be the new name for the award-winning super-powered massively multiplayer online game, City of Heroes®. City of Heroes Freedom redefines City of Heroes based on the cornerstones of content, rewards, and choice. With City of Heroes Freedom, you will get the freedom to play and pay as you choose. Join the future of City of Heroes in City of Heroes Freedom. Freedom is the future!

CONTENT

Issue 21: Convergence spearheads the content coming with City of Heroes Freedom, packing in new stories and features such as First Ward, a new co-op zone gripped in mystical conflict, as well as the Time Manipulation power set, the IDF and Defense costume sets, and the Underground Incarnate Trial.

REWARDS

We honor your commitment and experience! If you used to play City of Heroes and come back to City of Heroes Freedom, you retain nearly everything you already purchased or unlocked, including directly purchased character slots or those unlocked from Veteran Rewards, super boosters, and expansions. Retain all the Veteran Rewards you earned, and gain new rewards in the Paragon Rewards program.

CHOICE

With City of Heroes Freedom, you can come back for free. Download the game and play as long you wish for free, and then buy what you would like from the Paragon Market. Subscribe as a VIP player, and you get exclusive content and priority treatment. If you stop playing and come back, you lose nothing.

Learn more here: http://www.cityofheroes.com/news/freedom/freedom_overview.html

I know that it has been discussed on here multiple times, but I still think that dealing with microtransation fees is better, for me at least, than having to pay a monthly fee. Perhaps I can now finally get TUM TUM to level 50.

• 3 months later...

Archived