Trinity RPG - Limited edition vs. other one

ezekiel

Heya folks! New to the forums (for some reason I've never tried accessing Aeon information through OpNet before...)So...here's my question(s).

I only have the limited "plastic" edition of Trinity (and the recently acquired Terra Verde) I've never even seen the non-limited edition of Aeon, should I be counting my blessings? What's different? Also, what the heck happened between my version and terra verde? (The returned Upeo seems to be a major plot point...) And most importantly, why the snubbing of the Qin? Almost no information is given in the Trinity timeline...is there a Qin sourcebook? Most probably I'll have a group play out the "Re-contact Qinshui" and take the Qin home soon so any help would be appreciated, especially info about the Qin homeworld.

Thanks!

P.S. What's "Adventure!" the forums name or some Trinity by-product?

There are a number of supplements that explain your questions (Field Report: Extrasolar Colonies, Field Report: Alien Species, Darkness Revealed series (all 3 books), Alien Encounter 1 & 2 give information on (in the first one) Chromatics and (2nd one) Qin and Coalition.  Stellar Frontiers (the Upeo Order book) has info on Qinshui, etc.

Also, Adventure! is the 3rd game in the series after Aberrant... its set in the 1920s pulp era.

-Breearg

Actually I think too much information might stunt my imagination.. ;) I checked out a few sites (cant remember which, the most helpful was a "thorough" review of Alien Encounters 2) For some reason Aeon Trinity never gained enormous popularity here...I found the limited Edition a couple of years ago for 20$...Canadian! The Qin section on this site mostly helped me for the Qin houses. I think I can take it from there and drift through some smooth sailing..:)

Btw, this site is by far the best Aeon site out there, The A-Z sourcebook was a good read. Keep up the good work!

Well, stay tuned becaue the site just keeps getting better and better...watch out for (shamless plug), my upcoming project:

"India Underground:  Psi Order Chitra Bhanu and Bharati Commonwealth Sourcebook"

An intensive look a the Order before its destrucion, what the remains of the Order are doing to this day, the reasons for the Order's fall from grace, highly indepth info on the Bharati Commonwealth, etc. all in one nice package (and don't forget all three modes of Quantakinesis fully developed and with alternate powers!).  I *do* you Enhancement, Transmuatation and Energetics (the 3 Quantakinesis modes as listed in the TPG and built upon the first dot in each as put in that book).

After that stay tuned for:

"Desert Sands:  Psi Faction Becher Ari and Middle East Sourcebook" for details on the Becher Ari faction and the governments and culture of Oman, Persia and Israel-Judah.

-Breearg

:alien

Actually--I think March 23 sounds fine without a fancy title (well actually... Breearg Day has a nice ring to it...)

-Breearg

"I coin the term 'Breearg' to mean cornerstone of the universe, just as 'Orgone' doesn't really mean junk either, Cassel!"

Archived