Trinity RPG - India Underground !

CHILL

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, I'm excited about this! :yumsmiley

Knowing how the local religions felt about the Novas before they "went Aberrant", I was wondering if they would feel the same way about Psions, or if their previous liking of the Abbies will effect the Psions in the area any?

Or should I just wait until you're done? :P

Heh heh heh...

We have plans Dr Infinity...

Sorry for the delay on that e-mail Breearg.  Long story concerning interent access.  I am sending it later today, and I need your feedback on certain things please.

Oh, Admin, can I have the cheesy logo too please?  Huh huh huh?

:D

WE ARE LEGION!

Blue, bald people have an inexplicable inability to count the number 5...

1...2...3...4...4+1...6....7...8...

I dunno... that totally has nothing to do with anything, but oh well.  I said a reply to your last email out, Aeon.  By the way, I forgot to tell you--the books that I found most of my info in was really the main book (colour section: India, Chitra Bhanu Psi Order; black and white: geographical glossary).  Also, I got some information from the TPG (Chitra Bhanu Psi Order and all).  Umm... yeah, I feel like I had more to say, but... blue. =)

-Breearg

Yeah I have seen that stuff as well.  It still 'aint much to go on.  I suppose that we are just going to have to take a few liberties with the story, whilst attempting not to write anything that will be contradicted by an official book in the future.

But cheers man.   :)

Well, that's the plan.  I hope that nothing too drastic should be contridicted by future books, but... y'know how it is.  If it does, I want exactly go shoot myself in the head.  I won't even do that  if AsAs includes information on India and it totally says "Breearg is a moron" as the first sentence of the description and proceeds to tear my vision to shreadsOHGODNO! heh... anyhow.... yeah.  Have you seen the main bulk to emails?  About the governmental structure of the Bharati Commonwealth, etc.?  I know I have at sporadic times (but maybe not in those emails, maybe just in chat) about the different parties (India Traditionalist Party, Muslim Rite, Bharati Federalist Party, Communists of the Commonwealth, Confederation of Territories and... the last one's name escapes me--god, I must be getting old before my time... Greater Pakistani Party, that's it).

-Breearg

I got the timeline (which is cool) and some sidebars but not anything on the different parties.  I don't suppose that you can mail me that as well?

Ooh boy, all the people not working on the project must be getting annoyed by only getting to read glimpses of information like this....

:wavesmiley

Ummm... if you REALLY want to, heh.  Go ahead.

Hey, Aeon...where are you going? =)

BTW, the focus on India in the introduction is because a majority of the Bharati Commonwealth DOES stem from this area.  Kind of like in Aurora Australis most of the focus was on Australia (though I suspect it may be a little less extreme in the case of this).  Maybe you could write some relevant data on the other regions and tack it on there for me.

Umm, nowhere Breearg!     :D

I know what you mean about AuAu though - my friend from NewZealand was not amused by the lack of info, and to be honest I was not evry pleased about it either.  We set a game in Kiwiland once as well!

I'll see what I can do about the other regions.    :)

Yeah dude... I'm from New Zealand as well, and to tell the truth I was rather insulted by the lack of attention given to my homeland (supposedly the 2nd most influencial nation in the Union... 2 page spread).  Anyhow.  I really didn't want to cram too much just into the introduction tho, y'know.  I mean, for instance Pakistan was formed from the partition and stuff so the modern history (its rise to dominance in the mid 21st century, etc.) will be describe under the Pakistani section of the book.

-Breearg

So how does everyone feel about the Bharati Commonwealth with its ITP, BFP, GPP, CC, CT, MR and all that jazz?  Hmm?  Does everyone love it?  I know I do.  Let's see... yupyupyup.  As for art, I can always use more people.  Send ME an email at Breearg@Aol.com about it (it makes it easier for me to keep track of email addresses plus I just love getting email =) ).

-Breearg

A little sneak preview here... this is a sidebar that may or may not (and may or may not be edited) appear in the book:

[sIDEBAR--THE BOMBAY CRISIS]

[TITLE] Constructive Destruction [TITLE]

-Charles Baker, Asian Sector © 2108

The Bombay Crisis was most definitely a horrific event in India’s history and one of the most destructive events of the Aberrant War to occur within the nations borders, but even with the horrors conjured by holovids of buildings collapsing in blazes of fire and whole swaths of people being incinerated some good actually came out of it.  The Bombay Arcology.  This, the biggest and most efficient arcology in the entire Bharati Commonwealth, would have never come into being if it wasn’t for the fact that massive amounts of money had to be spent rebuilding Bombay and building the arcology was the most efficient way of doing it. [END]

No one has seen this yet--not even the rest of the Team Underground.

"The way to win a battle is to the have the courage not to fight." -Ghandi

"After hearing the words of Ghandi in the 20th century, I have only one thing to say... that's right--don't fight." -Pakistani General to India and Nepal during the the Pakistani Conquest of 2062-2064

"AsAs does not have info on India. Carry on."! BOOYA BAM POW SMACK WORD TO YOUR MOTHER UMPH! oh, heh, sorry got carried away there..

That came straight from the Bruce-meister... I repeat:

"AsAs does not have info on India. Carry on."!

BAM!!!!!

-Breearg

Who's the gatekeeper now, foo'!

:: Rubs head ::

I know that it is good for US, Breearg, I am just surprised that they were not planning to do India in AsAs.  It is a bit weird to neglect it.  But this means that In Un is probably going to be even bigger!

:Thumbs Up

One question - why do we not get a private forum here on EON?  I think that it would be easier than sending e-mails!  What is your opinion Breearg, Admin?

Aeon.

Good call.  Look for it in the Trinity section - I'll mail out the password to Team InUn.

But, Breearg should still feel free to post interesting snippets to keep the slavering hordes happy ;)

Archived