Trinity RPG - India Underground !

CHILL

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see how it is, Joseph--you woohoo for Admin but not me!  Yeah, I'll remember this!  Heh!

Btw, this sourcebook will cover religions in the Bharati Commonwealth (including religious cults and new religions as well as changes that have occured to the existing ones due to Chitra Bhanu influence and time).

Also, I would like to assure everyone that this time I have some great researchers helping me and some artists on board (not to mention Admin making sure I stay on schedule! ) so I shall get done if it kill me and release this thing in E-Book for everyone to eat up and them yell at me for how stupid I am and how I dont follow their vision!! Yeah!! Heh, ok, I'll stop now.

Breearg

:Devil

Oh I love being drafted!

Anyways, to those who unlike the admin aren't part of my fan club and don't own an autographed picture (lovely for darts) and couldn't care less about my artistic style, I'll make a definite effort to vary styles so that everyone is at least satisfied.

Yes. I'll do manga.

May the Lord have pity on my soul.

Nat

Its getting deep in here fellows, I can't wait to see this thing. Say will you be tying it in with Adventure? Am kidding, please be sure to do some really beautifully lethal Aberrants. Can't wait, my girlfriend is looking forward to it. :animsmiley

Sorry about not woohooing at you, too, Breearg. I didn't know that you were going to be on the forum here. So, to make it official...

Breearg? Woohoo!!!

Please note the extra exclamation points there.

Also, welcome aboard, Natwick. Your fan club President is ready to do your bidding.  :P Got any more Locut piccies?  :colgate

-Joseph

Did you have anyone else helping you before Admin hired everyone he knew?

Or is us four (five?  Admin?)

I got your e-mail Breearg.  I will send you some outlines of my ideas sometime soon.  I still have some damn exams until Friday, so I will have something for you on Monday I hope.  Heh heh heh, just you wait...

:)

Well, I had Natwick working for me when we originally started (hence why I have the three pictures: Suit-Guy, Hunters and Execution).  But, outside of who is currently working on it... nope, no one else.  Just poor old little me ::sobs::

"If two New Zealanders are waiting for a bus, there's a line."

That was just wrong!!!

Ok, btw, I have something:

earlier in the book, the Bharati Commonwealth is referred to as the Indian League (and then of course, in the geographic glossary by "Bharati Commonwealth")... I do reconcile this different names in my writings.

-Breearg

"If two New Zealanders are waiting for a bus, there's a line."

India Underground Outline.

Just to tide you guys over, here's the outline of India Underground.

- Primary and Alternate Quantakinesis effects

- Dramatis Personae for important Bharati Commonwealth Officials

- a look at the inner council and other prominant Chitra Bhanu

- A look at S.K. Bhurano

- A look at Doyen and Aberrant involvement with the Order

- New technology (some specifically designed for interacting with and subduing Aberrants)

- Information on the Bharati Commonwealth as a whole and a study of the different provinces

- A look at the influence (religious and scientific) Chitra Bhanu had on the region

- Opening fiction following an insider in the Aberrant Project from the early days of the order, through the Upeo exodus and finally to the modern day.

enjoy.

Is the India Underground an alternate timeline "What if the Chitra Bhanu weren't wiped out" sort of thing. Or is it more along the lines of how India and the remnants of the Chibs survived the massacre.

Plus an optional freeform version of Quantakinesis (shameless plug)

On an interesting note, in the 2120's, the enlightened age that it is, why are any surviving quantakinetics subject to immediate shoot first ask questions later policy? Although thwe Proxies were manipulated during the purge, surely they are a bit more cautious now, especially after the whole Upeo fiasco.

Jackson Creed :naughtysmiley

I thought I had already posted this answer but apparently not, so I shall answer it now:

This is a study of the Order in the pre-purge days and an examination of what the survivors have been up to and how their region (the Bharati Commowealth) has developed up unil 2122.

In a nutshell.. wonderful girl on the phone; otherwise, I'd explain more.

-Breearg

Hopefully forever :)

So how did everyone who got my Government stuff like it?  Did it suck?  Probably so, eh?

BTW, Admin,

I have yet to get research email from Aeon and I have not heard from Nat since he told me he would begin work on the first Kali picture.  I assume that he is still working on that.  

-Breearg

Cheese please!

:Baaa

Just piping in my enthusiastic praise for any and all persons working on this project - woohoo Team Underground!!! I remember many moons ago when Breearg and his band of merry hooligans declared their plan to do this thing, but then there was...silence.

Now, there is a new dawn, and all is right with the world. All praise Team Underground, creative dynamos of the current age! Hurrah!

Yes, indeed I did get your email.  I believe you and someone who you decide is going to do layout considering you have all the software and all that stuff.  As for Editor what exactly do you mean by that?

I WANT THAT PRINTED COPY!  GIVE IT TO ME!! ::claws at you:: oh, heh, sorry--had a One Ring moment there... If we do print it out like that for the team members then we need a back cover, eh? (to properly bind it).

-Breearg

PS: thanks Heritage :)

Wohoo Team Underground

*sorry, just felt like joining in*

Breearg..  Re editor - I dunno :)  what i was asking was  physically compiling (eg making sense of) the various texts, artwork etc and then the next job of actually putting into the design.

Re:- Printed copies for 'Team Underground' (as it appears we are now called, thanks Heritage) yeah, good point.  Lets leave that one till last, as Natwick's gonna be busy enough for the moment  :animsmiley

It would be worrth doing though ;)

foooooooooollllllllll  !!!!

Expect an email then Joseph ;)

heh heh heh

my cunning plan worked ;)

formally add 1 more to Team Underground :cool

1) Breearg

2) Natwick

3) Aeon

4) Joseph

5) admin

Is it time for that we are legion joke again?  oh, OK, no then...

:animsmiley

Can I ask a really stupid question.

What format do people want this in?  I mean physical dimensions?  I remember a few people were not overly happy with the dimensions of Terra Verde...  so we might as well get this right from the start........

Anyone?

Maybe digest, sine the rest of the Trinity books were such. I don't know. Can't say I'm all that knowledgeable on formats. (Unless we're talking FAT or NTFS.)

Hmm... Perhaps Admin would like a new, inspired (no caps there) picture...

Come, PhotoShop. We have work to do.  :Devil

-Joseph

You're a good man, Heritage. Every once in a while, something like what you said strikes me. I immediately jump into PhotoShop and start working. Poor Admin has been subjected to this torture before.  :tounge2

Bree, those Doyen are no Otha Herzog when it comes to figring things out. :D

-Joseph

Archived