Trinity RPG - Trinity Storyteller's Guide?

Seven

The product list for Trinity included a book called "Trinity Storyteller's Guide". I was wondering if this was to include information about the entire Aeon history, or just info on the latest Trinity era?

Admin. also posted that he pwned a book called "Aeon Limited" as a Trinity book. I was wondering if this was just a limited edition of the core book, or something else.

The Aeon story intrigues me greatly, and I would like to know all the complete story from the beginning to as far as the creator's have gotten.

Thanks for any input. :wavesmiley

Hello, an welcome to the forums Seven!   :wavesmiley

I hate to admit that that book is very unlikely to ever be released because it is a struggle for them to release books and there is another two books lined up before that.  I also feel from reading the players guide that some of the stuff that was designed to go in the Storytellers Guide may have been put in there.

In answer to theAeon Limited question, it was just a hardback limited edition book like many of the other WW books.  It actually has one less section than the softcover, namely the "The Story So Far" at the back of the softcover edition.

As far goes the entire Aeon story, why do you not have  a look at the full Aeon timeline that we have in the Trinity section of the site which amalgamates all the timelines from every book in each Aeon Continuum game?  That would give you a better idea of the sweeping story.

Hope that helps!   :)

The product list for Trinity included a book called \"Trinity Storyteller's Guide\". I was wondering if this was to include information about the entire Aeon history, or just info on the latest Trinity era?

I think it was due to be similar to the layout / level of information as other Storyteller Guides provided by White Wolf.  Including things such as expanded setting information (usually geographical), some modified ST rules, plenty of information on 'how to run a game in this setting' and the like.  There may well have been something regarding the timeline in it as well, but I hadn't heard anything official on that count.  I'm assuming that we may never get that book anyways......

Admin. also posted that he pwned a book called \"Aeon Limited\" as a Trinity book. I was wondering if this was just a limited edition of the core book, or something else.

Its the limited 'plastic' edition of the 'Aeon' book - the version that was available back when Trinity was 'aeon' - it has the aeon logo on the front.

The Aeon story intrigues me greatly, and I would like to know all the complete story from the beginning to as far as the creator's have gotten.

A complete timeline is available under each 'story' section of the EON sites (Ab, Ad!, Tr), so there you go :)

Thanks for any input.

No problem, and welcome aboard by the way  :wavesmiley

• 3 weeks later...

It was also going to contain information of the Chib purge and stuff, but they said they were not going to release it because of the move to Arthaus--Storyteller's Guides don't sell as well as other books do (because they are mostly ST oriented only) and thus they did not think it would be a good sales move to release it on Arthaus.

-Breearg

You're dreaming if you think that was a volunteerationism for writing a Storyteller's Guide.  What I say is--if you have one you have them all.  The only difference is like regional information (that's why we have Order/Region books people!).

Though I was considering doing another project after India Underground and that would be Desert Sands: Psi Faction Becher Ari and Israel-Judah Sourcebook (working title) which--you guessed it--will, if I do it, cover the Israel-Judah region and will include information on the Becher Ari organization referred to in the TPG.

-Breearg

Archived