Trinity RPG - Bright Continent.

Aeon

I was looking over the release schedule at the back of the Trinity softcover book.  Now obviously this is completely outdated in every way possible, but under Bright Continent (the African sourcebook, and I hope it gets released eventually) it mentions that rather than an order (they will all have been released by then) that it will detail the rise of an entirely new psion organisation.

Ok, speculation commence.  In my opinion it would never be an order, but then I get stuck!  What could it be other than an Order!  Rogue psions, or maybe an anti-psion group?  A group of psions who have defected from one order or another or what?  Your opinions required, cos otherwise my brain is gonna explode!

???

From what I remember of the massive number of threads on the WW forum dedicated to this way back when.....

This was going to be an eigth Order comprised of the Star-Crossed Upeo, a group of disaffected Psions and neutrals, and possibly a contingent of Legions (read AuAu for their plans where this is concerned) - I might be wrong but there was some mention of Psi Nippon having an involvement as well.

Anyone have a better memory than me out there on this?

Some place out in the ether were rules for Afritech weapons, these were really neat. Chill if you can find these, post them! There was some stuff that Stellar Frontiers out dated but still it gave the other players in my Trinity game real pause when one character pulled out a spear with a vibro-blade as the head. Africa has always been near my heart. The place is hot, the people so diverse, & the landscape breathtaking. Only India comes close in my book, Hint senior Mal   :animsmiley

Archived